Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShropshireGal

I’m guessing she’s talking about what egg posts on fb, probably all wish Dean & no kids.
I just went for a nose, and I can’t see anything between her uploading the pumpkin picking picture and the 13th May! So maybe until this photo there’s been nothing.

also, I am no good at being witty but can someone clever please make sure wish Dean is in the next thread title? 😂

ShropshireGal

They say they’re taking a step back from Instagram yet they ALWAYS come back when they’ve got an AD or something they want to show off like the new car and the holiday. They’ve both been dead quiet but both have piped up with Ad stories for the safari park 🙄
Isn’t it a school day as well?

Have you ever seen her drive it or is it basically there for display😂
Just sits there! She can’t drive though can she and I didn’t think she’d even started having lessons so it’ll be sat there for many months more 😂

Have you heard what's going on at all?
No, just noticed his car hasn’t been there all week 😬 and obviously it appears he is taking the kids out on his own. You’d think she would have to acknowledge it at some point as it’s not really something you can hide is it!!

CelinaRoger

I can't even look no more. I used to think Dean was a wet weekend but compared to "Dean from wish" Dean is suddenly hot and nailing being a dad.
It's like she settled down too young, had kids too young now trying to be 18 all over again and do all the stuff she needed to but in reality she is a mother of 3!!!!
Absolutely, Dean is doing amazing by those kids, thank god they have him and beggy meggy seems to be more interested in acting like a a child with her gross new boyfriend

2fat8s

Ahh man I must have missed that one! I see Megan’s new post she’s got rings on every finger other than her ring finger 😂😂
I haven't seen that yet, it's very odd they haven't been in each others story's for ages isn't it.
Where are the people who know them in RL

Boymomma

Yeah I just thought with the first story of her in the mirror being at like 1pm (school time) that it maybe wasn’t for Blake’s

Goldfish

VIP Member
We’ll let’s be honest here.. it looked very clear that she mainly had him for content and she wanted him to come as early as possible… which to me says it all 😒
Bet she was massively disappointed that he didn’t bring in as much cash as she hoped and I feel she partially blamed him for the split

Goldfish

VIP Member
I wonder if she will have an Instagram name change back to her maiden name or if she will keep it as Austin to try and still portray that they’re together

ShropshireGal

In my experience kids usually cry at drop offs for a reason..at the same time he’s only little so it’s probably hard for him to understand that they’ve got new partners! This is why it’s sensible to wait when you do to introduce them, the only people you end up hurting and affecting are the children!
Do we know if they’ve met his new partner? And am I right in thinking she has children?