Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Definitely for her and some new man
oh for sure! There’s no way she’s taking 3 small kids on her own to a little coat hideaway...

I’ll keep my eyes peeled to see if there’s someone new lurking about...if so then she either didn’t take long to get over Dean or she was having it off with someone else whilst they were together hence why they split!

Custardcream13

Looks like dean is dating someone he already knew from the past too? Said on his latest story she’s been there for him “through hell” over the years 🧐 how strange for them both to default back to people they’ve already been with/already know.

Custardcream13

FEBE4BC7-3772-4E43-A68E-37B10516B313.jpeg

She must have read the comment. To be fair I don’t think she needs to justify not posting to anyone. I don’t plaster my kids all over Facebook!

Goldfish

VIP Member
That’ll be interesting to witness...would love to know what caused them to split up and who ended it. Can’t imagine Egg ending it until she’d at least wangled driving lessons and tests out of Beans wage so that she wouldn’t need to rely on him.

My guess is he ended it as he had enough of putting up with he. He likely knew he deserved better!
Wonder what happened to the car he left with her, it’s never been seen again

Camelandchicken1

Chatty Member
She’s blocked me so I can’t see her stories, the caravan trips obviously paid for by them which is why they’ve gone during term time. Remember when they were gifted a holiday with an RRP of about £800 and put in 5/10 minutes if that of shoddy stories and half hearted grid posts.

Boymomma

Is he just a really clumsy human being, he has another black eye in that picture above! 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
I’m sure that mark on his eyebrow is a scar, it doesn’t look much different to me.

I think with Blake crying it’s a case of he’s realising where he does the most and has the most fun! Dean makes effort with them and takes them out. What does Megan do? Sit playing footsies with wish dean and taking selfies. I know where I’d rather be 😅

Motherhen24

I actually screenshot that story to post here 😂 Dean keeps sharing that glamping place thats new near them.. wonder if she’ll wangle a gifted stay! Whenever an “influencer” asks for suggestions on their stories they want something for free it’s so fucking beggy