Lifewiththeaustins #5 Egg and Bean may have split, what a shame they’re still thick as brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Special day out but she can’t spend it just her and her son, your new bf doesn’t need to be there

Reactions: 6
Special day out but she can’t spend it just her and her son, your new bf doesn’t need to be there
Does the new bloke have a job? He looks like he spends his days in his bedroom at his mams smoking weed and playing computer games lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Glad someone else thought this. My other half and me have been together years now, but I still try to get special time in with the children just us… I think it’s important anyway.

Reactions: 3
Honestly think it's vile her posting videos of that creepy looking mug trying to play daddy to Blake 🤮 as if she took some boy who's known her kids 5 minutes to her special day with Blake, woman's a fool. So pleased for Dean that he got away, he looks amazing now he's not having his soul sucked out by her

Reactions: 8
I’m guessing she’s talking about what egg posts on fb, probably all wish Dean & no kids.
I just went for a nose, and I can’t see anything between her uploading the pumpkin picking picture and the 13th May! So maybe until this photo there’s been nothing.

also, I am no good at being witty but can someone clever please make sure wish Dean is in the next thread title? 😂

Ahh I really feel for dean seeing all those crappy posts of those two trying to play happy families 😟

• Sad
She’s scum those pictures have made me so angry. Of course everyone is allowed to move on but this time last year it was Dean there doing Halloween etc with the kids, so trashy and it must be so confusing for the children. She’s a horrible c*nt

FEBE4BC7-3772-4E43-A68E-37B10516B313.jpeg

She must have read the comment. To be fair I don’t think she needs to justify not posting to anyone. I don’t plaster my kids all over Facebook!

She’s scum those pictures have made me so angry. Of course everyone is allowed to move on but this time last year it was Dean there doing Halloween etc with the kids, so trashy and it must be so confusing for the children. She’s a horrible c*nt
She’s allowed to carry on with her life, of course. They’re young and shouldn’t be miserable just because they played grownups at a young age! BUT I have to agree the pictures are in poor taste - in my opinion, she should have been in the photos with WishDean taking them… I can only imagine what poor Dean must feel when he sees those pictures!

She’s allowed to carry on with her life, of course. They’re young and shouldn’t be miserable just because they played grownups at a young age! BUT I have to agree the pictures are in poor taste - in my opinion, she should have been in the photos with WishDean taking them… I can only imagine what poor Dean must feel when he sees those pictures!
I agree with this. And pumpkin picking is quite a general thing but as she’s said in previous years how it’s such a tradition and seeing her pictures from previous years and then all of a sudden it’s a new man in the photos with them. Couldn’t she have gone with Dean instead and just been civil so they could still get photos with the kids?

Those photos must be so hurtful to Dean seeing them. It’s just cruel, ruin his life by taking his kids and then stab him further with some manky man playing dad that’s she’s been with 2 minutes or even cheated on him with. Soon he will break up with her, karma will get her

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.