Lifewiththeaustins #5 Egg and Bean may have split, what a shame they’re still thick as brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel for Dean come Christmas time it's probably him forking out to provide the Christmas but will get one night with them so she can duck off out 🤬 she's a vile excuse of a mother and he deserves them loads more than she does make her go out to work and earn her keep and him full custody of the kids he truly loves and not for the gram

Reactions: 3
I actually think Dean will have the kids more over Christmas so egg can duck off out with her scruffy new man to drink pink gin & dance like a twit for the gram. She’ll just do the happy families thing for the pictures & recycle the same tit to make it look like she’s a mother who’s actually arsed about spending time with her kids. Also her new fella wearing that hoody with egg sat there in a blazer is making me cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually think Dean will have the kids more over Christmas so egg can duck off out with her scruffy new man to drink pink gin & dance like a twit for the gram. She’ll just do the happy families thing for the pictures & recycle the same tit to make it look like she’s a mother who’s actually arsed about spending time with her kids. Also her new fella wearing that hoody with egg sat there in a blazer is making me cringe.
His mum probably hadn’t done his washing so he had nothing else to wear 🤣

• Haha
My first thought was why is he wearing that hoody ffs 😂 and… I’m close with my mum, but I find it weird they’ve gone for a meal the 3 of them. Wasn’t it awkward? 💀

Reactions: 5
Isn’t that white lion place the same place she literally always used to go with dean? 💀 she’s brutal ain’t she

Isn’t that white lion place the same place she literally always used to go with dean? 💀 she’s brutal ain’t she
Yes the gifted food place.. 🙈🤣 also hate the fact she hasn't said anything about her so called friend that just died of cancer she used her to get more followers on her insta and all and not one sympathy post 🤬

Yes the gifted food place.. 🙈🤣 also hate the fact she hasn't said anything about her so called friend that just died of cancer she used her to get more followers on her insta and all and not one sympathy post 🤬
I said this the other day! So disgusting

Sorry if this is harsh but Hallie and Blake looks so much happier with Dean, genuine smiles whereas with Meg I feel like pictures are so forced!

Sorry if this is harsh but Hallie and Blake looks so much happier with Dean, genuine smiles whereas with Meg I feel like pictures are so forced!
She makes it quite clear she’d rather be off spending time with Ellis than with them so god knows how they’re feeling. 😟

Reactions: 4
Meg on a sun lounger the freezing cold whilst Wish Dean is doggy paddling is absolutely buckling me this evening. If there ever was a time to caption “do it for the gram” it’s here.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see WishDean followed his instructions very carefully.
Over the top balloons ✅
Spa weekend ✅
Act like it was all a surprise ✅

I know on my birthday I'd rather spend it with my babies not off on a gifted night away
to be fair I was a single mother, however my ex has nothing to do with us so I never had the luxury of a break or weekends with the kids at their dads, but on my birthday my one request I had was for someone to take my kids for the night so I could have a break and some time to myself. I mean I just spent it with a takeaway and tv all day/night rather than using it as an excuse to have manky sex in my boyfriends mother’s house every fortnight or a weekend away to a spa I probs frequented with my ex husband but still😂

Reactions: 1
Lifewiththeaustins#6 Megs now a Mason, ditched her family insta life ‘bliss’ to live in the grotty childhood bedroom of dean from wish.
A thread suggestion

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I see WishDean followed his instructions very carefully.
Over the top balloons ✅
Spa weekend ✅
Act like it was all a surprise ✅
Let’s face it...she bought and set up all those decorations herself 🤣 as if Wish Dean has enough about him to do any of that tit! The boy looks like he still lives halfway up his mothers vagina and never got taught how to dress. There’s no way he set all that up for her 😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.