Lifewiththeaustins #5 Egg and Bean may have split, what a shame they’re still thick as brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
9431C5AA-C7BF-45E3-BC4B-8A56034D6CC5.jpeg

is it just me that thinks that will be pretty tough seeing as they’ve only been together 5 minutes? 😂 and why is it in $ that would bug me 😂

OH and they were all ill yesterday but now because it’s the weekend she’s miraculously better 😂 Just like the old days

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
F06F0186-D3E2-42C5-8D7C-24B1C49015CF.jpeg

Smelly Egg isn’t the only one having a couples night, Dean finally got that gifted glamping breaking he was hankering after!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
can’t believe she’s posted him in bed in the background. We know you have a new man Megan!! No need to keep going on about it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The drinks on the floor and the bottle of Diet Coke on the headboard gives me the ick. Scruffbags

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine sleeping over @ your new boyfriends house who still lives with his parents, when you have your own home and 3 children 😣 (abso nothing wrong with a lad still living with his parents btw but so odd?! And abit backwards 🙈 she’s up and dressed and raring to go and he’s still lounging around in bed, reminds me of those early teen days and you’ve got your first bf kinda vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine sleeping over @ your new boyfriends house who still lives with his parents, when you have your own home and 3 children 😣 (abso nothing wrong with a lad still living with his parents btw but so odd?! And abit backwards 🙈 she’s up and dressed and raring to go and he’s still lounging around in bed, reminds me of those early teen days and you’ve got your first bf kinda vibes
sad for the kids as well as they weren’t with Dean this weekend, so they’ve obviously been dumped on her mum so she can behave like a 16 year old again

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Obviously because her mother is stuck at her house babysitting, at least she’s not introducing him to the older kids .. small victories!

Reactions: 5
Imagine downgrading that bad 😬 girls a fool, Dean worshipped her and those kids and now she's living her 16 year old dream with that dirty fingered thing 🤮

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.