Lifewiththeaustins #5 Egg and Bean may have split, what a shame they’re still thick as brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i wish someone could get through to dean to convince him to have the children
full time, in all honestly he had absolutely every right to,

Reactions: 4
i wish someone could get through to dean to convince him to have the children
full time, in all honestly he had absolutely every right to,
The thing is I think he’d jump at the chance, in reality, the likelihood of him being granted even 50/50 custody is slim while they’re so young unless there was any signs of neglect etc.

Reactions: 2
The thing is I think he’d jump at the chance, in reality, the likelihood of him being granted even 50/50 custody is slim while they’re so young unless there was any signs of neglect etc.
All the court would have to do is watch her Instagram for a week to see the kids are not Megan’s main priority 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
she can’t be up the duff already, surely 😅 or is she just using illness as an excuse for being an absent mother? But it didn’t stop her going out with her new old lover did it

Reactions: 5
Wonder what she’ll ask herself today 😂
urgh she’s so annoying.What is the point in her presence on Instagram? She’ll be like ‘hey guyzzzz sorry I’ve been MIA but you’re going to be seeing a lot more of me from now on. How. are. well. all . doing??’ 😴

*then radio silent for days/ weeks*

*stories of starbucks drinks with new old lover in his van*

*more silence*

‘It’s been a while let’s catch up’ and a question box.

and repeat
😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Deans doing the school run again.. I get he is their dad, but it seems like he’s having to leave work, take them to school and then go back to work? All while Megan sits with her greasy new fella in a bedroom at his mums

Oh just when you couldn’t think she couldn’t get worse! So why is she binning her kids off when she’s not even trying to keep her love life separate?

Reactions: 7
Her and Dean haven’t even been split a year and she’s already got a new man in to play daddy🤢 be with him in private

She’s a bleeping joke. If she wasn’t happy with Dean, then that’s ok. They shouldn’t stay together for the kids because that’s not good for anyone. But duck me…. “A lot fuller” as the answer to how’s life now? duck right off.

I don’t follow Dean but I’m shocked he’s doing the school runs despite being at work and her being a lazy witch. I’m surprisingly pissed off by her today 😂

Reactions: 7
Meg downgraded to a dean from Wish, meanwhile dean upgraded from an immature bish

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Let’s get our bets in now.. how long until she pops out another crotch goblin and the other three are completely forgotten about?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Deans doing the school run again.. I get he is their dad, but it seems like he’s having to leave work, take them to school and then go back to work? All while Megan sits with her greasy new fella in a bedroom at his mums
He lives and works in Shrewsbury as well now so would have to drive out there and back again. Shes an utter disgrace

Threat title: Meg has moved on already, with a Dean from wish, his finger nails are gonna make her smell like fish

• Haha
Reactions: 13
570266F7-5577-4D92-AD34-BD97EAE1FABB.png

noooo he actually has the typical city skyline bedding too hahahah (apologies if anyone has this😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.