Lifewiththeaustins #5 Egg and Bean may have split, what a shame they’re still thick as brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not deans fan but wow she has downgraded… and them previous messages of her breaking up with him because he was going on a night out 😂😂😂 going to last long this time then 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s a school night and she’s still having sleepovers with wish Dean? Where are your bloody kids woman?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Posting stories with her new fella at 3/4 am what was that about, poor Maggie doing the school run. She should let Dean have them he’d be able to juggle parenting and working full time I recon. We also now know that Dean going to the gym ISN’T for eggs benefit, Christ I’ve seen more meat on a chicken carcass

• Haha
Reactions: 5
57EB59DB-9469-4E09-8955-58982AD88E36.jpeg
Now, I know all of us mothers/parents need a break from our children every now and again but bleeping hell you’re not supposed to just duck off 😂 If Dean had custody he wouldn’t need to work as much surely? UC wouldn’t expect them to find work until Dawson starts school I think that’s probably why miss minger mason has most custody 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
View attachment 761256Now, I know all of us mothers/parents need a break from our children every now and again but bleeping hell you’re not supposed to just duck off 😂 If Dean had custody he wouldn’t need to work as much surely? UC wouldn’t expect them to find work until Dawson starts school I think that’s probably why miss minger mason has most custody 🤷🏻‍♀️
God he's summat you'd find under a bridge. Then again so is she.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where are the kids? It’s a Monday? She’s honestly trash
Shes gross. As a mother of 3 myself I could never imagine abandoning my children for the night to act like a teenager again. Planned spa nights away yes (aware of my privilege here) but to duck my children off onto their grandma on a Sunday night to lounge around in a sweaty bedroom and eat greasy food? 🤮 she’d a laughing stock.

Where have the kids been? Because they weren't with Dean this weekend and they don't seem to be with her either. Maybe her mum is staying in her house and that's why she's stayed at the boyfriends?

I just can’t imagine not taking my kids to school and being there for them especially if I was a SAHM 😅😅😅 who does she think she is

Reactions: 1
I’m shocked how much she is neglecting her children to try and live the life of someone who doesn’t have kids, she’s also a stay at gone mum as well, and she isn’t even staying home with them! They probably have no routine and are dealing with a lot anyway with Dean moving out considering how much of a hands on dad he was.

• Sad
By the looks of it he won't have to. She will give them to him.
the universal credit, child benefit and maintenance are the only reason she’s keeping those kids. Oh and Instagram, saying that she’s not really giving off the family blogger vibes at the moment.

• Sad
I mean I get spending time away from the kids it’s not somthing I look down on once in a while but to basically parade the fact that you don’t have your kids on a Sunday and Monday to be with your be fella all over Instagram is cringe- never thought I’d be team dean but here I am #TeamDean

Reactions: 6
View attachment 761256Now, I know all of us mothers/parents need a break from our children every now and again but bleeping hell you’re not supposed to just duck off 😂 If Dean had custody he wouldn’t need to work as much surely? UC wouldn’t expect them to find work until Dawson starts school I think that’s probably why miss minger mason has most custody 🤷🏻‍♀️
Miss Minger Mason finished me off 😂

I’m basically just echoing everyone else here… as a mum myself I’m all for mums needing a break! But she’s taking the piss isn’t she? Mine occasionally go to grandparents for a sleepover while I have a lie in and make the house look presentable again!! I wonder what Dean thinks of the whole situation? We assume he knows wish Dean in one way or another??

Reactions: 3
People referring to him as wish Dean has me SCREAMING.
I’m all for single mums having a life and a break but work it around your kids schedules. I can’t imagine sacking off the school run for a cheeky shag in my boyfriends mother’s back bedroom.

Reactions: 12
The fact that all she was doing anyway is hiding out in the grubby little bedroom of his parents house is a joke, why couldn’t she do that when it’s Dean’s turn to have the kids. Was it like the second week back at school and she’d already sacked off the school run. You can’t claim to be the main caregiver on Instagram for praise and then bin them off to pretend to be a 14 year old again. She is beyond filthy

Reactions: 10
She needs reporting those kids will be all over the place and need a stable setting between both parents. She doesn't care one bit about them just about herself and her clearly her vag more than the welfare of her children. It's honestly SO embarrassing it's what you'd expect to see on a Teeneagers insta NOT a grown woman with 3 kids. Grim.

Reactions: 7
I am LIVING for Dean posting him doing the school run this morning … we see you Dean hun!
I know Instagram is only a small snippet of someone’s life, but I think it’s been clear for a while who the more attentive parent is in that duo. I’m not quite over her ditching the kids on a Sunday night. They’re only young - stability is a must!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am LIVING for Dean posting him doing the school run this morning … we see you Dean hun!
I know Instagram is only a small snippet of someone’s life, but I think it’s been clear for a while who the more attentive parent is in that duo. I’m not quite over her ditching the kids on a Sunday night. They’re only young - stability is a must!
And he’s gone to work before and after by the looks of things whilst the kids “mother” sits in a greasy spoon with the stick man, she’s gross 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.