Lifewiththeaustins #5 Egg and Bean may have split, what a shame they’re still thick as brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like dean is dating someone he already knew from the past too? Said on his latest story she’s been there for him “through hell” over the years 🧐 how strange for them both to default back to people they’ve already been with/already know.
She’s not his new partner, I believe she’s married, I’m pretty sure it was her wedding they went to the year Hallie was born.. Blake was a page and I think Dean was also part of the wedding party

Reactions: 5
She’s not his new partner, I believe she’s married, I’m pretty sure it was her wedding they went to the year Hallie was born.. Blake was a page and I think Dean was also part of the wedding party
What if her marriage is over too 😳 and then we really do have major Jeremy Kyle situ on our hands 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What if her marriage is over too 😳 and then we really do have major Jeremy Kyle situ on our hands 😂
I know her personally and her marriage is definitely not over lol, I’ve not seen her comment on any of Megan’s posts recently so I reckon she’s sided with him. Which confirms to me even more Megan’s been a psycho 😂

Reactions: 8
I know her personally and her marriage is definitely not over lol, I’ve not seen her comment on any of Megan’s posts recently so I reckon she’s sided with him. Which confirms to me even more Megan’s been a psycho 😂
Oh good 😂

Looks like dean is dating someone he already knew from the past too? Said on his latest story she’s been there for him “through hell” over the years 🧐 how strange for them both to default back to people they’ve already been with/already know.
I think that girl is just a friend to be honest, he seems to be dating a girl called Meg - look at the comments on his latest post.

Reactions: 2
Ahhh I see!

Okay that makes sense! Glad he’s got good friends to support him x

why the duck has the daft bint got her phone in the loo she’s supposedly throwing up down? I bet it’s almost as filthy as her fellas fingernails

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
maybe just me but I feel like her stories are digs at Dean? Saying how hard it is on her own yet last week she was living her best life😂 make up your mind meg

Reactions: 6
maybe just me but I feel like her stories are digs at Dean? Saying how hard it is on her own yet last week she was living her best life😂 make up your mind meg
I think it’s a massive shock to the system, Dean used to do so much for her and the kids, literally waited on her hand and foot

Reactions: 5
I think it’s a massive shock to the system, Dean used to do so much for her and the kids, literally waited on her hand and foot
yeah if her and Dean weren’t separated he’d have been called back from work to look after the 3 kids so she could watch Netflix in bed.

You’re right. She has never actually had to parent really. She’s fed her children, yes… but I think that’s the only thing!!

Reactions: 2
You’re right. She has never actually had to parent really. She’s fed her children, yes… but I think that’s the only thing!!
And even then it’s hardly cooking...her meals make me want to scratch my eyeballs out. Would rather eat my own tit 🙃

• Haha
I’m confused 😐

dean posted a video on his Instagram stories about being single I thought he was with someone else called Megan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.