Lifewiththeaustins #5 Egg and Bean may have split, what a shame they’re still thick as brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think he will speak out, he’s been dignified on social media whereas she’s gone from poaching eggs daily to just making a real show of herself

Reactions: 5
Lifewiththeaustins #6 Dean’s no more, Meg is acting like a bleep. She’s dressed like a 40 year old on crack and Tesco still want their trolley back

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lifewiththeaustins #6 Dean’s no more, Meg is acting like a bleep. She’s dressed like a 40 year old on crack and Tesco still want their trolley back
I can confirm the Tesco trolley was still there this evening 😂.. I think we should rename it as this is mainly about Megan and she’s no longer an Austin

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's literally been 3.2 seconds since her and Dean split, omg!

And I am dyinggg at her ending her relationship as he was going to a party 😂😂 talk about being controlling and narcissistic. We knew this happened with Dean anyway

How do people move on so quick? They were married, had been together since she was 18, had 3 children together and they’ve both moved on like it was nothing and it was just a school relationship? Also I’ve just looked and for some reason it says they’ve been in a relationship since 30th July 2018😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
How do people move on so quick? They were married, had been together since she was 18, had 3 children together and they’ve both moved on like it was nothing and it was just a school relationship? Also I’ve just looked and for some reason it says they’ve been in a relationship since 30th July 2018😂
I just can't understand how she's moved in so quickly, an how does she have time she's got 3 kids?!
I also noticed she's deleted nearly every photo of Dean in Instagram, who's got time for that?

That’s them Facebook official guys 👀
I can't find her on facebook

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Maybe they've been together since she was with Dean? July 2018 they would have had to put that in themselves 🤔 maybe Dawson is the new blokes and thats why Dean hasnt had him?

• Wow
Maybe they've been together since she was with Dean? July 2018 they would have had to put that in themselves 🤔 maybe Dawson is the new blokes and thats why Dean hasnt had him?
He has got them all this week I think.

Can anyone else find her Facebook account?

Reactions: 1
Someone's made a conscious effort to hide their nails 👀
I noticed this! Made me chuckle.

I know it’s their own lives obviously but it does dishearten me a little bit with how quickly she’s /they’ve moved on and how showy and immature she’s being about it. Like others have said, 3 children and a marriage of 6 years or whatever it was and she’s basically making out like it was all nothing. They haven’t been forthcoming about anything so perhaps they had been struggling in their marriage for a lot longer than they made public. He’s acting quiet and sad, just happy to see his kids when he can and she’s parading her new man around already along with her new found freedom and lack of responsibility when she can get rid of the kids on weekends, like she’s overcompensating for something or making up for lost time and trying to prove something.

Her mams comment about how much she loves that she’s in an official relationship with this new/old guy and about how amazing she is I find strange too. Like why would you love the fact your child has thrown away a marriage and got a new man around the kids within a few months, unless dean did something crappy? (Maybe he’s sad now because he realised he screwed up and won’t see the kids because of it?) even though we know how awful meg has been in the past. I wish they’d come clean lol

Reactions: 6
I don’t think dead did anything wrong tbh and even if he did I wouldn’t blame him, as bad as that sounds! But Megan is clearly very manipulative and I 100% think she was abusive towards him both emotionally and physically, I just hope he finds his happy ever after, Meg really seemed to drag him down. I don’t think she’s a good person at all.

also how can she pretend to be in the most happy relationship in the world after we’ve seen their conversation about him going to a party and her ending things😂 it might’ve been years ago but still

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I noticed this! Made me chuckle.

I know it’s their own lives obviously but it does dishearten me a little bit with how quickly she’s /they’ve moved on and how showy and immature she’s being about it. Like others have said, 3 children and a marriage of 6 years or whatever it was and she’s basically making out like it was all nothing. They haven’t been forthcoming about anything so perhaps they had been struggling in their marriage for a lot longer than they made public. He’s acting quiet and sad, just happy to see his kids when he can and she’s parading her new man around already along with her new found freedom and lack of responsibility when she can get rid of the kids on weekends, like she’s overcompensating for something or making up for lost time and trying to prove something.

Her mams comment about how much she loves that she’s in an official relationship with this new/old guy and about how amazing she is I find strange too. Like why would you love the fact your child has thrown away a marriage and got a new man around the kids within a few months, unless dean did something crappy? (Maybe he’s sad now because he realised he screwed up and won’t see the kids because of it?) even though we know how awful meg has been in the past. I wish they’d come clean lol
Her mother is equally immature too by looks of her comment on fb 🙈 runs in the family

Reactions: 3
Wait so has she been having an affair with Ellis then? If they’ve been together since 2018 or is Meg just stupid and it’s supposed to be 2021

Reactions: 3
Looks like dean is dating someone he already knew from the past too? Said on his latest story she’s been there for him “through hell” over the years 🧐 how strange for them both to default back to people they’ve already been with/already know.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.