Lifewiththeaustins #5 Egg and Bean may have split, what a shame they’re still thick as brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since they’ve split I’ve noticed she doesn’t really do much with them anymore

Reactions: 3
She dresses so oddly considering she’s a SAHM who doesn’t even do the school runs.. she’s got a lovely figure she could wear some really lovely stuff and dress for her age! I would never wear the stuff she does and I think I may be a couple of years older than her!

Reactions: 1
She dresses so much older for her age. Very odd and always over dressed for stuff. Why the big shirt and a blazer to deal with kids and do a school run. She is blatantly doing the whole "look at me Dean look what you are missing" thing. It's so cringe, but I wouldn't expect anything else from her, she has always been pure cringe!

Reactions: 4
She dresses so much older for her age. Very odd and always over dressed for stuff. Why the big shirt and a blazer to deal with kids and do a school run. She is blatantly doing the whole "look at me Dean look what you are missing" thing. It's so cringe, but I wouldn't expect anything else from her, she has always been pure cringe!
i know what you mean for the school run I put leggings on and a hoody 😂

looks like she was dressed like that cos she went out for a meal around 3pm? (Ps It was a girl friend and not a boy 🤣) How’s a mum of 3 get time to do that 🤣 asking for a bloody friend

Reactions: 2
She’s so restricted living where she does without being able to drive. Literally has Tesco and a few little shops nearby but nothing else and public transport out this way is awful.

No more shopping trips or days out unless she was to get a taxi (even then not many taxi companies that come this way) - she’s basically isolated to the max without Bean. Even her mum doesn’t live within walking distance. What a life to have with three small babies 😬

Reactions: 2
What’s happened to baby Dawson? We haven’t seen him in her or his stories for Agers

I actually forgot about Dawson, so weird not seen or heard of him for months but the other 2 still in stories, very strange 🤔

judging by her stories tonight she deffo binned dean off 🤣🤣

She’s back everyone

Mystic Meg by the looks of it

Anyone find most of the questions we’re all like…found the man of my dream..I’m newly single..living my best life 🙄🙄 how relatable

• Haha
Anyone find most of the questions we’re all like…found the man of my dream..I’m newly single..living my best life 🙄🙄 how relatable
Most likely she has used another account and written them herself, it's what alot of content creators and influencers do so they can answer things and seem important and interesting when she prob got mainly have you split, what's going on etc which she wouldn't want to show. 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.