Lifewiththeaustins #5 Egg and Bean may have split, what a shame they’re still thick as brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most likely she has used another account and written them herself, it's what alot of content creators and influencers do so they can answer things and seem important and interesting when she prob got mainly have you split, what's going on etc which she wouldn't want to show. 😂
She's defo done that 🤣

Reactions: 1
Boring as ever 😴
Speaks volumes that she’s parading herself around on her Instagram without a mention of what’s going on. Taking pictures and videos eye bleeping herself. COMPLETELY self obsessed.
Meanwhile Deans insta speaks a very different story.. Photos with the children, having a lovely time with their dad and memes about over coming depression and hard times….

Reactions: 6
I must admit I do feel bad for him, he was the main one to look after them children and give them the attention they deserve.. yet he’s been pushed to the side to see them on the weekends, while they spend the rest of the time stuck with moody Meg while she plays dress up and eye fucks herself

I must admit I do feel bad for him, he was the main one to look after them children and give them the attention they deserve.. yet he’s been pushed to the side to see them on the weekends, while they spend the rest of the time stuck with moody Meg while she plays dress up and eye fucks herself
I also feel a lot of his behaviour which everyone called him out for was 100% down to her

Reactions: 4
she’s asking for recommendations for a log cabin/ lodge now 🤣 is she honestly trying to hint at going for a weekend away with a new man. Cus something is telling me she’s not about to whisk her 3 kids off to one of those places… unless it’s a freebie obvs

she’s asking for recommendations for a log cabin/ lodge now 🤣 is she honestly trying to hint at going for a weekend away with a new man. Cus something is telling me she’s not about to whisk her 3 kids off to one of those places… unless it’s a freebie obvs
Definitely for her and some new man

Reactions: 2
I actually screenshot that story to post here 😂 Dean keeps sharing that glamping place thats new near them.. wonder if she’ll wangle a gifted stay! Whenever an “influencer” asks for suggestions on their stories they want something for free it’s so bleeping beggy

Definitely for her and some new man
oh for sure! There’s no way she’s taking 3 small kids on her own to a little coat hideaway...

I’ll keep my eyes peeled to see if there’s someone new lurking about...if so then she either didn’t take long to get over Dean or she was having it off with someone else whilst they were together hence why they split!

Dean put up that glamping place on his stories not long ago lmao I think it’s dodgy she then put that today like girl you know where there’s lodges! Beggy eggy

Reactions: 3
Iv just noticed his phone number on his Facebook page/blog 😏 who's brave enough lol

Imagine if all this is one big act though 🧐 I mean, let’s not forget they went on holiday not so long ago together, yes there were no photos *on instagram* of them together but he was definitely there as we caught them out lol.

something is off

Imagine if all this is one big act though 🧐 I mean, let’s not forget they went on holiday not so long ago together, yes there were no photos *on instagram* of them together but he was definitely there as we caught them out lol.

something is off
I did start to think that, but I can’t work it out. It’s a lot of effort and I wonder what the end game would be? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Benefits! I honestly feel its all an act, as not being funny it's not realy how anyone would be acting after such a big event with kids involved etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.