Lifewiththeaustins #5 Egg and Bean may have split, what a shame they’re still thick as brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Benefits! I honestly feel its all an act, as not being funny it's not realy how anyone would be acting after such a big event with kids involved etc
I suppose she’ll get a lot more as a single mum? She’s just said how she needs to mow the grass because it’s “mayhem” out there… it’s all pointing towards them not being together but maybe it’s all the extra effort just to prove a point?

I suppose she’ll get a lot more as a single mum? She’s just said how she needs to mow the grass because it’s “mayhem” out there… it’s all pointing towards them not being together but maybe it’s all the extra effort just to prove a point?
I don’t think either do them are smart enough to think that much into it

Reactions: 2
Completely agree 😂😂 they aren't intelligent enough to pull of something like that lol she's clearly an hole, I think she's been dumped and is acting like she doesn't care, single and ready to mingle kinda thing. Putting on a show for probs Dean and Instagrams benefit. He has clearly taken it harder because it's not a decision he probably ever wanted to make. But we've seen the black eyes etc. Obviously this is all speculation lol but she can't look after her kids, can't drive, doesn't have a job, there's no way she walked away. She was far too dependant on him to do everything 😂

Well that’s what I thought, it’s a lot of effort for benefits isn’t it! I do think they’ll end up back together and not mention any of it 😂

Sorry, double post but she’s bossing it….. because she’s cutting the grass 😂😭 honestly how pampered has this girl been?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She also let blake strim the edges and I’m PRAYING it wasn’t plugged in 🤣 she’s posted a questions box asking for dinner suggestions 40 minutes ago. Then posted one of the responses that said “burger, chips and salad” and she’s already managed to cook it and plate it up? whilst on the subject of burgers, wonder how they’ll cope this summer without Dean doing bbq’s everyday 😏

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She also let blake strim the edges and I’m PRAYING it wasn’t plugged in 🤣 she’s posted a questions box asking for dinner suggestions 40 minutes ago. Then posted one of the responses that said “burger, chips and salad” and she’s already managed to cook it and plate it up? whilst on the subject of burgers, wonder how they’ll cope this summer without Dean doing bbq’s everyday 😏
She then posted another one saying lots of us having lasagne tonight😂

• Haha
God the eye bleeping her self on a daily basis needs to stop. Don’t get me wrong I love to get a picture of myself when I’m all dolled up but not on a bloody daily basis. She just makes me cringe so so much!

She really is even more boring than watching paint dry 😴. In the past 24hrs we’ve had cutting the grass, their dinner and cleaning the oven. Thrilling. 🙄

Long, long time lurker, never posted before. But there was just something about her little dance on stories this morning that made me have to post something 🙈🙈😅. Really don't understand how someone who doesn't work can celebrate Fridays so much? Also, where are her kids when she's out walking at 9.00am/shopping /doing her hair?!!
Just find her sooo cringey!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Long, long time lurker, never posted before. But there was just something about her little dance on stories this morning that made me have to post something 🙈🙈😅. Really don't understand how someone who doesn't work can celebrate Fridays so much? Also, where are her kids when she's out walking at 9.00am/shopping /doing her hair?!!
The two oldest are in school/nursery, but I have no idea where Dawson is, probably shipped him off to her mum

Fridays shes happy cause she gets rid of the kids for weekend and can go out drinking.. priorities and all that

So I’m 21 weeks with my third baby, my first was SGA and my daughter was born an average weight, both went over their due dates and this time round I’m having growth scans in case it’s another SGA.. but it just really shows how much she blew out of proportion the size of her children

So I’m 21 weeks with my third baby, my first was SGA and my daughter was born an average weight, both went over their due dates and this time round I’m having growth scans in case it’s another SGA.. but it just really shows how much she blew out of proportion the size of her children
Firstly, congratulations! Hope everything’s going all ok ♥ But yes, I can imagine she milks everything to the max. Have you seen her stories about having 1 to 1 time with the eldest and he’s kept her so strong… either address what’s happened or don’t. Can’t stand the cryptic posts people do!!

Reactions: 4
Firstly, congratulations! Hope everything’s going all ok ♥ But yes, I can imagine she milks everything to the max. Have you seen her stories about having 1 to 1 time with the eldest and he’s kept her so strong… either address what’s happened or don’t. Can’t stand the cryptic posts people do!!
Thank you, all going really well❤ It seems so sad that she over exaggerated her child’s health for engagement! Yes, it’s so annoying how she’s completely beating around what bappened

• Heart
She always tried to portray a stay at home mum who hates being away from her kids and always wanted to be with them, but not I’m starting to think that was definitely an act and she doesn’t like being a mum as much as she let on

Reactions: 4
Has anyone else noticed that dean has been removed from most of her insta feed 👀 even the cringe picture of him rubbing her back in labour with Dawson 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.