Lifewiththeaustins #5 Egg and Bean may have split, what a shame they’re still thick as brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also think she's met someone else, she was the first to remove her rings and start posting pictures of herself all done up

Reactions: 3
She’s meant to be a trained hair dresser, but hasn’t put enough bleach on and has bleached the roots at the same time as the mids and ends, no foils in sight and is touching it with her bare hands.. that’s going to turn out so patchy

Reactions: 2
She’s meant to be a trained hair dresser, but hasn’t put enough bleach on and has bleached the roots at the same time as the mids and ends, no foils in sight and is touching it with her bare hands.. that’s going to turn out so patchy
Looool I literally came to see if anyone had seen 😂😂 cannot wait to see the end results ✌🏻

I dunno, I have a feeling its him? I feel like she is the type of girl to react in a way of dressing up almost showing off to deal with her hurt? I could be completely wrong mind you, but i just felt like she is over compensating for the way she really feels?!

Reactions: 5
I dunno, I have a feeling its him? I feel like she is the type of girl to react in a way of dressing up almost showing off to deal with her hurt? I could be completely wrong mind you, but i just felt like she is over compensating for the way she really feels?!

does anyone still follow him?? What’s the vibe he’s giving off? 🤣

Anyone have any of eggs screenshots for those of us who are blocked or not following? I want to see this hair disaster 🤣 I don’t think Dean gives a duck about her she’s a smelly beg and only cares about seeing his kids

Reactions: 1
Wasn’t she practically married to a boy before just before she met dean? then she got with dean and literally married him crazy fast… the girl moves quick!! I would not be surprised if there was someone else on the scene.

Reactions: 4
Well I think she’s removed her marriage to him off fb. It still had married to Megan on his yesterday but now just “married”

How many times can you stand infront of a mirror an take a selfie 🙈 we get it your not wearing your rings now either speak up or feck off

she’s definitely trying to make him jealous or there’s someone else, what’s the need for dressing up that much and posting it?

Reactions: 1
Where is she going dressed up like that?! Someone’s already said she doesn’t even do the school runs! Sitting at home wearing a blazer looking in the mirror…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.