Lifewiththeaustins #5 Egg and Bean may have split, what a shame they’re still thick as brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We've seen him before and his impressive sad face he does. Like when he was pretending he was depressed. It's probably all one big lie 😬 and there's no way she would have dumped him, she's a bleeping desperate loser.

Edited to add if it is true I reckon she's been vile one too many times and he's walked away. The amount of times he's had black eyes etc. I bet she's HORRID. Speculation of course 👀
This is what I reckon too. I’m sure my friend told me there was a post of one of the other threads about her screaming at him early hours of the morning or something because he was going out or to work and leaving her with the kids...something like that anyway.

He probably had to make a hard decision and realised he needed to get out. If so you can’t blame him!

Has she posted much lately on insta, any talking stories etc?

My question is, why is he only taking the older two out and never all three???

also - they’re still down as married on Facebook with them both still actively using FB too. This is a strange situation 🤔

Reactions: 4
My question is, why is he only taking the older two out and never all three???

also - they’re still down as married on Facebook with them both still actively using FB too. This is a strange situation 🤔
Is she still breastfeeding? I can imagine her using it as an excuse as to why he can’t take him

Reactions: 3
I imagine she is still BF, but hes a few months over one so you’d think he’d be able to take him for a couple of hours. Kinda understandable if he’s super young and won’t take bottles as they have feeds a lot more often but he’ll be on proper meals now as well so a couple of hours will be doable. Just find it strange!

Reactions: 5
Is she still breastfeeding? I can imagine her using it as an excuse as to why he can’t take him
She probably is as she fed Hallie until 2+ But that’s an absolutely tit excuse. Dawson is over 1 now so he would be absolutely fine as he’s on solids etc. But megan loves having a baby on the boob so it wouldn’t shock me if she did! My bubs is 16 months and will only bf at night and maybe once in the day, she’s been taken out by her aunties for the day plenty of times so I don’t see why Dean couldn’t take Dawson too..

Reactions: 1
Blake and Hallie looked really happy and natural on his stories from Cosford RAF. I’ve always thought that the children especially Hallie looked miserable and exhausted on the usual family and posed photos from when they were together.

they have obviously split usually I wouldn’t question somebody not speaking about it but let’s face it they’d both sell their souls for a poached egg so it is surprising they haven’t actually said anything

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she will have an Instagram name change back to her maiden name or if she will keep it as Austin to try and still portray that they’re together

I noticed the wallpaper in the kitchen has been stripped in her story, then remembered a few weeks ago she did mention something about a home revamp…. Considering dean was the one earning the money and now he’s no longer there, how is she affording to do that? 🥴 surely being new to a breakup she would be finding her own feet as a single SAHM, not splashing money on decorating the house

I noticed the wallpaper in the kitchen has been stripped in her story, then remembered a few weeks ago she did mention something about a home revamp…. Considering dean was the one earning the money and now he’s no longer there, how is she affording to do that? 🥴 surely being new to a breakup she would be finding her own feet as a single SAHM, not splashing money on decorating the house
She seems like the type to rinse him of everything he has in order to let him see the kids

Reactions: 5
Going by her stories today she looks to be doing hairdressing from home? Also, wouldn’t shock me if her mum has moved in.

What’s the odds that she’s met someone else hence all the getting dressed up constantly and posting selfies??

Has Dean posted anything on his page?

Reactions: 4
Going by her stories today she looks to be doing hairdressing from home? Also, wouldn’t shock me if her mum has moved in.
I think it was just to cut Blake’s hair, we’ve seen the awful haircuts she’s given both Dean and Blake

Yeah I just thought with the first story of her in the mirror being at like 1pm (school time) that it maybe wasn’t for Blake’s

Yeah I just thought with the first story of her in the mirror being at like 1pm (school time) that it maybe wasn’t for Blake’s
I didn’t even realise the time it was posted, I know she’s previously posted about doing her mums hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.