Lifewiththeaustins #5 Egg and Bean may have split, what a shame they’re still thick as brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they’ve split but don’t want to announce it so they can get the family freebies still, marketing themselves at 25/30k+ followers. Idk… she obviously can’t cope with single motherhood and it doesn’t fit in with her perfect family image so there’s no way for her to profit from that

Reactions: 2
I bet they’re both screwed money wise. She was already claiming as a single parent on the sly we know and had his wage / sick pay plus Instagram money. She’s lost his money and hasn’t done any ads. She’ll be on her arse.

I truly think there’s some form of police involved or something because for them both to be silent to me says they have to be.

Reactions: 5
I bet they’re both screwed money wise. She was already claiming as a single parent on the sly we know and had his wage / sick pay plus Instagram money. She’s lost his money and hasn’t done any ads. She’ll be on her arse.

I truly think there’s some form of police involved or something because for them both to be silent to me says they have to be.
There will definitely be a house move soon, probably into council accommodation as she can’t afford the rent of the place she is living by herself.. somethings happened other than the breakup, wether it’s social services or police, but more than has gone on and that is why they aren’t mentioning anything

Reactions: 3
There will definitely be a house move soon, probably into council accommodation as she can’t afford the rent of the place she is living by herself.. somethings happened other than the breakup, wether it’s social services or police, but more than has gone on and that is why they aren’t mentioning anything
Totally agree, something could have got physical you never know. And they both know if one of them speaks about it publicly the other will tell their side and it’ll be a tit show, so they’re both just keeping quiet. I thought they’d said her house was affordable housing or something already or is that not the case, I may have misread?

Totally agree, something could have got physical you never know. And they both know if one of them speaks about it publicly the other will tell their side and it’ll be a tit show, so they’re both just keeping quiet. I thought they’d said her house was affordable housing or something already or is that not the case, I may have misread?
I always thought it was privately rented, I’m pretty sure someone found when it was up to let and posted a photo in here

Reactions: 1
I always thought it was privately rented, I’m pretty sure someone found when it was up to let and posted a photo in here
I’m 100% sure it was private renting. The development only has a small area of affordable housing right in the middle And they aren’t 3 bed houses, they are 1 bed flats.

There is no way she will afford that on her own. I rent one exactly the same size and I pay £700. There’s no way that is achievable on benefits as a single mum with no other help. Sure we will see moving vans soon enough 😬

Obviously if anyone’s been around for a while we know all about his bruises, black eyes, cut lips etc. Do we think with the fact they’re so silent about the split that something happened and they’re going through proceedings?
Now that’s an interesting point actually! Completely feasible…

He was a very involved and hands on dad the whole time, he definitely done more for and with them kids before they quite obviously broke up. I can’t imagine how hard it has been going from seeing them everyday, to seeing them just of the weekends and maybe some days after school, especially him knowing what Megan’s actually like and quite possibly struggles with them
I agree with this too. Although he’s got the personality of a wet lettuce, he does love those kids! Definitely more than Meg does!
I recon that Dean is probably paying out a large amount to Meg as child maintenance or helping with bills etc while he’s probably in a dump somewhere 😫

Reactions: 4
His post last night confirms they’ve split - Blake’s star of the week certificate and he’s wrote ‘can’t wait to see them’ underneath… who said about police/social services involvement is probably right as you’d think both of them would be milking being single parents for the new content and freebies.

I’m pretty sure her mum has been doing the school runs for her too, I didn’t know a break up caused you to lose the use of your legs 😆

• Haha
It really makes me wonder why she even had kids?
Fitted the “family blogger/instagram” lifestyle she was so desperate for no doubt.

So many others are like it but behind closed doors they arent living the dream life they claim to have and when the Instagram dream dies down you are still left with those same problems.

She is a complete and utter fantasist and he isn’t much better. It’s the poor kids I feel sorry for...😔

to be fair as a single mum of 3 on benefits she would get about £13-£1400 every month on universal credit at least, never mind child benefit and any additional money like child support/spousal maintenance etc council tax would be largely reduced if not exempt and her rent money or a large portion of it will be paid too so I reckon financially she would be fine even perhaps better off dependant on how much of his wage dean gives her still.

to be fair as a single mum of 3 on benefits she would get about £13-£1400 every month on universal credit at least, never mind child benefit and any additional money like child support/spousal maintenance etc council tax would be largely reduced if not exempt and her rent money or a large portion of it will be paid too so I reckon financially she would be fine even perhaps better off dependant on how much of his wage dean gives her still.
This makes me bleeping sick!!!

But my point is she was already claiming alone on the sly while he still lived there. Fraudulently. So her money won’t go up now he’s left as they already had her down as living singley. But she’ll have lost his wage now too.

But my point is she was already claiming alone on the sly while he still lived there. Fraudulently. So her money won’t go up now he’s left as they already had her down as living singley. But she’ll have lost his wage now too.
Really? How do you know that?.

So from the outside looking in I would say it’s all on megs terms and it’s her who’s calling the shots. She seems to be the better off one of the two/ the constant selfies & making an extra effort the last month with her appearance says to me she can’t be the one who has been dumped. Dean is probably at her feet begging her, and it’s given her a massive ego boost.

Either that or this is all still a massive fix for the benefit system which tbf im still standing by 🤣

So from the outside looking in I would say it’s all on megs terms and it’s her who’s calling the shots. She seems to be the better off one of the two/ the constant selfies & making an extra effort the last month with her appearance says to me she can’t be the one who has been dumped. Dean is probably at her feet begging her, and it’s given her a massive ego boost.

Either that or this is all still a massive fix for the benefit system which tbf im still standing by 🤣
We've seen him before and his impressive sad face he does. Like when he was pretending he was depressed. It's probably all one big lie 😬 and there's no way she would have dumped him, she's a bleeping desperate loser.

Edited to add if it is true I reckon she's been vile one too many times and he's walked away. The amount of times he's had black eyes etc. I bet she's HORRID. Speculation of course 👀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.