LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I commented this from another account and within 2 minutes was blocked by both of them and comment deleted, hit a nerve did I dean? sorry hun.
Amazing!! I love how once we all start, they simply cannot handle it. All it’ll take now is for some of their precious followers to see these comments and see through their bullshit! That is if Dean hasn’t deleted them before they get chance...

Can just imagine the pair of them sat down stressing having to refresh insta every few minutes to make sure another comment isn’t posted. Hiya Egg and Bean 👋🏼 Hope we are keeping you on your toes 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was browsing Megan’s page the other night and found a few posts from just after she had Dawson and she was pulling the mental health card then too! Fools like this that make a mockery of the whole system and stop those who seriously need help from getting it!

Reactions: 2
Walked a day in the shoes of dean Austin?
Must be hard trying to fake having mental health🤣 what a tool. Hes the only person I know that cant work due to depression and anxiety yet can go out and do whatever he needs to do. My dad suffers from depression, hes over dosed, had break downs. Hes alot better than what he was but it's taken him 3 years. He still doesnt venture out to his children, he doesnt go shopping for himself, and certainly cant work.
Dean your a bleeping fraud and your really starting to piss me off throwing the mental health card around. You wouldnt know what depression was even if it slapped you in the face. Your a lazy benefit fruad. Get off your lazy arse and go back to bleeping work.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Seen deans insta story? 😂😂😂
Lol at it, I think dean should take his own advice and piss off of Instagram. It’s just weird that he’s shared so much of his ‘mental health journey’ and he’s been so ‘open’ about it all yet conveniently hasn’t mentioned work once since he was meant to be back a week ago. He’s an absolute joke and is making me so angry, if you couldn’t tell 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Dean if you have problems find the cause and change it. If it’s work, get a new job. I personally think it’s his fake online life that causes his ‘mental health problems’

I bet they are spitting feathers tonight 🤣 so basically he lied to explain his face markings to cover people thinking it was Megan so he said it was his medication, but then when people are worried he is driving on said medication that causes blackouts it’s suddenly not the medication it’s the fact he stood up too quickly🤔 which is it Dean?! And suddenly he’s in a much better place now but isn’t back at work like work wanted him to be because a week ago he was suffering panic attacks... the lies are unraveling and they are stumbling over what they’re saying and have no other option other than to delete any negativity because it might make their followers realise somethings not right 🧐

Reactions: 9
Hes just wanting to live the life of luxury. But being a 'Instagram influencer' isnt always going to pay the bills. Hes never going to have a pension so he will be scrounging money from the government then too.
Megan and Dean seriously to need to wake up.
Blake has such tit speech, rarely looks happy.
Hallie is that pushed out she looks miserable, has no spark in her eyes like a happy child does. She doesnt speak, is constantly being moaned about.
Dawson is the new favourite child until he decides he doesnt want to suck on her pancake tits anymore, then theyll have another one.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hes just wanting to live the life of luxury. But being a 'Instagram influencer' isnt always going to pay the bills. Hes never going to have a pension so he will be scrounging money from the government then too.
Megan and Dean seriously to need to wake up.
Blake has such tit speech, rarely looks happy.
Hallie is that pushed out she looks miserable, has no spark in her eyes like a happy child does. She doesnt speak, is constantly being moaned about.
Dawson is the new favourite child until he decides he doesnt want to suck on her pancake tits anymore, then theyll have another one.
Pancake tits 🤣
I’m done 😂

• Haha
Anyone notice in his response that he’s now deleted on his Nissan post that he said the blackouts were 3 months ago? LIAR!

Thread title suggestion: Life with the Austins, Pancake tits and blackout fits, Deans telling lies for gifted car and his family drama has gone too far.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Conveniently forgets to mention how he ‘didn't realise you can’t take on other paid work while on paid sick leave from your first job!’ And he ‘didn’t realise how he shouldn’t be driving while on dangerous medication effecting the lives of not just his children but all the other road users around him!’

Reactions: 6
Anyone notice in his response that he’s now deleted on his Nissan post that he said the blackouts were 3 months ago? LIAR!

Thread title suggestion: Life with the Austins, Pancake tits and blackout fits, Deans telling lies for gifted car and his family drama has gone too far.
Man that’s a good thread name, puts mine to shame haha, literally hits the nail on the head though!
and yes it was just literally a month ago he was talking about his meds giving him blackouts and less than 2 weeks since the carpet burn from a blackout. I don’t think he knows what’s truth anymore though.

Reactions: 1
9D5A7B3C-123D-41E9-893A-7DFB96FA69E8.jpeg

Wasn’t it a few weeks ago (not months eggs)around the time of Deans famous black out eggs was claiming to hate “this app”? Can’t keep up with these jokers.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.