LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 220024

Wasn’t it a few weeks ago (not months eggs)around the time of Deans famous black out eggs was claiming to hate “this app”? Can’t keep up with these jokers.
“I never set out to have this platform” erm you beg every account for gifted freebies, was caught out following people then unfollowing to gain followers, and constantly lie about things to gain engagement 🤣 so yes I do think you set out to have this platform 🙈 who do they think they are fooling...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No one forces me to watch but you are forcing me to potentially share the same roads as you, for my friends and my family to share these same roads as you!!

Reactions: 4
They’re unbelievable! I so hope Nissan come and take the car from them and that they lose a tit load of followers just for being such irresponsible shits. Hi meg hun know you’re reading this.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 220024

Wasn’t it a few weeks ago (not months eggs)around the time of Deans famous black out eggs was claiming to hate “this app”? Can’t keep up with these jokers.
Oh it was her aim from the get go, she was non stop on bout how she writes to 100s of companies a day doesn't matter what it was she would do it cause bigger brands will follow. But what they have they #ad it then sell it on for ridiculous price which is probably to pay off thier monthly maxed out credit card that is maxed out I'd say a week after wages thier priorities are all wrong car was always bottom of the list even if it was in a dangerous state so the not putting his family at risk is bull I recall Dean a clutch n brake pads that you had to beg n borrow for help on cost this high life you have chosen is beyond your means cause all its done is make you a low life! Hopefully you read this cause you constantly contridict yourself and lie and look a prick no wonder you lost your friends and family. I'm loving that people see you for who you really are about bloody time! Them poor kids having parents like you no wonder they look so sad probably petrified cause I know 1st hand if they don't smile when they are told for the camera god help them the blackmail and promises if they just for 1 minute do as they are told, babies for the gram sad sad people you are!
And yes once breastfeeding is over megan doesn't want to know the kids she has to feel needed and that's her only way she can, deans a tag along do as he's told kinda person hence the your staying at home from Megan never been any different in the years I've known them, and then his words towards his so called family members about mental health 1stly he said 3 days after he found out about his aunties he then dropped the suicide try on his dad then the rest of the family who have mental health problems are conning the system I'm talking adhd asperges bipolar severe depression but his is real what a joke Dean selfish nasty man.
Rant over 😂

Reactions: 12
Omg I am creased 🤣🤣

Well done guys I’m glad Nissan will be absolutely furious they’ve had such an immediate fall out for giving someone a car for a week. Why is he proud of it? Anyone can borrow or test drive a car for a few days it ain’t feckin celebrity status 🤣 cor imagine getting dressed up for a test drive ffs next week it’ll be dressed up for a service ffs

adore that it’s touched a nerve. They care so much and it makes me laugh even more. They know they’re on tenterhooks and it’s gonna come crashing down and I’ve got my popcorn ready

funny how they seem to ignore the issue about secondary income 👀 i wonder how they’d feel if HMRC had a peek at their secondary income and see what’s declared exactly 👀 because neither of these two cretins could either use an accountant OR file a self assessment alone if they can’t even pack for a feckin UK holiday 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I love how he feels the need to share the few positive messages he gets from his sheep, of course you can’t possibly let people think anything different than the narrative you’re spinning. What’s he really trying to prove though, honestly dean. Grow the hell up you’re embarrassing yourself.

Reactions: 3
Least we all know we were right about him and his mental health. Smile couldn’t be big enough next to that big car.. and them jeans OMG 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Least we all know we were right about him and his mental health. Smile couldn’t be big enough next to that big car.. and them jeans OMG 😂🙈
But didn’t you know, it’s not a real smile, it’s hiding his true feelings, he’s never happy it’s all just an act for the gram so he can continue to support his family by doing his good honest advertising work...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Liked the genius post re his med induced blackouts with Nissan and now blocked!
Pair of utter bellends 🤣🤣

Whilst I don’t agree with some of the stuff they do, there’s no need to try and judge a person by their mental health. To me that’s taking it a step too far. Nobody has ANY clue what’s going on behind closed doors. Being depress or anxious doesn’t mean you sit alone in a room or are sad all of the time. Please do your research on MH, you have no right to tell someone how they should be feeling.

Whilst I don’t agree with some of the stuff they do, there’s no need to try and judge a person by their mental health. To me that’s taking it a step too far. Nobody has ANY clue what’s going on behind closed doors. Being depress or anxious doesn’t mean you sit alone in a room or are sad all of the time. Please do your research on MH, you have no right to tell someone how they should be feeling.
Clearly you’ve not read the whole thread, he cannot preach mental health and being kind with the stuff he has said to his own family. When speaking about dv he kept giggling like a school boy. He has continued to lie not only about his mental health but also his medication, they’ve also lied about ttc and god knows what else. I understand everyone deals with it differently, but it’s disgusting how some people are losing their jobs due to the pandemic and Dean can’t be bothered to go in, so pulls a sickie. If he really cannot cope being at his job he would do the sensible thing and go and find another job so h could support his family instead of scrounging of Instagram for free tit and ads. That is from someone who has suffered with depression and anxiety since 14 years old, I’m now 22, three suicide attempts and years of self harm, so before you go and call others disgusting for calling him out on his tit, take a closer look at the lies they are spinning.

Also a step too far was giving his wife a sweep on the bathroom floor on the hospital because content.

Reactions: 14
Clearly didn’t see what was posted just believing their utter ‘poor is we get hate posts’ It was actually concern for the fact he claims blackouts caused by the medication which won’t have been declared to dvla, if they were he wouldn’t have his license still, which means he wouldn’t be able to get insured or borrow a car for a week! Liars have to be clever and that is something they are not, 2 weeks ago it was his medication causing a blackout, then the blackouts were 3 months ago, then it was a blackout that caused the marks on his face he just stood up to quick 🙄

I’m fully aware what depression does and doesn’t do, I’ve been on and off antidepressants for the last 18yrs. My husband has also been on and off anti depressants the entire time I’ve known him. But working (because that’s what taking payment for the crappily produced content the spew out daily is) when signed off work sick is fraud. I manage my ptsd as well as the anxieties associated with being autistic, I work part time as an essential worker, my husband works full time as an essential worker and we raise 4 boys, 3 of which are also autistic and we don’t sell their privacy for a hoody, meal out or haven holiday. If we want it, we’d rather exhange money for it

Reactions: 13
I think it’s quite obvious by how angry we all are at his claims of mental health that we all do know either first hand or very close hand what’s it’s really like to suffer with bad mental health. Of course everybody deals with it differently but it’s very obvious that Dean’s actions do not match what he claiming, and let’s face it no matter how much they say “we only see 5 mins of their day at most” we certainly see ALOT more of it than that, they over share their lives, kids, ups and downs, basically anything that will gain them engagement & attention. And unfortunately the way he’s shared his mental health leaves a lot of unanswered questions considering he has said he’s sharing to raise awareness, that is until they face any sort of second question, judgment or negativity then you are instantly blocked called a troll 🙄

Reactions: 8
The comment on his page wasn’t negative - it was a concerned comment asking about his blackouts. Changing his story all the time is what makes us doubt his mental health claims. I personally feel like he is suffering but I think it’s mostly self inflicted based on his life choices (having Dawson purely for Instagram, giving his wife a sweep and people finding out, sharing his whole life with a pile of strangers, having no friends because the pair of them do EVERYTHING together )
11342A33-90F5-44F5-BA43-F78E75581FF2.jpeg

Reactions: 1
We see a lot more than 5 minutes of their day, we got the pleasure of them filming their drive to Shrewsbury so that Eggy could buy the baby a swimsuit 🥱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.