LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still believe she hit him. She seems controlling. Can imagine her screaming at the kids all day too!!

Reactions: 6
Shame on Nissan. Surely if anything happened his insurance would be void if it's true about the blackouts because of meds?
His insurance will be invalid yes. Nissan aren’t going to get any sales from their advertising. I bet 50% of their followers follow them purely to see what crap they’re up to. Not because they want to be influenced but because (like us) they’re watching the car crash.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
None of these companies will take anything seriously as it’s ‘behind closed doors’ so to speak. Everything is said either in private messages or on here. The ‘general public’/their followers have no idea as most of them don’t have the brain cells to connect to the fact that Dean shouldn’t be driving. They also haven’t seen the vile messages Dean has sent. So whilst it’s all private and not many people know, companies won’t really care unfortunately 🤷🏻‍♀️
“vile messages” what have I missed 👀

I still believe she hit him. She seems controlling. Can imagine her screaming at the kids all day too!!
Can’t lie, I keep thinking this too, how does one person get so many black eyes etc so consistently!

Reactions: 1
Has anyone messaged Nissan for clarification on what the deal with the car actually is?

Is it a short term loan or gifted or pcp etc.?

Told you!!! Bloody gifted!!!

What really annoys me is all this insta people get given free clothes, holidays, cars, you know name it they get it. But there would be people out there that have really struggled with this pandemic and would love a gifted holiday with the kids to help etc but don’t get it. Instead we have to work!! Something they clearly don’t know the meaning off

• Angry
Reactions: 3
All fur coat and no knickers, they’re going to be giving it the big iam pretending that they can afford a £31K minimum car for a week. When you read this Dean I drive a discovery sport that is MINE, and I haven’t had to flog my children’s privacy or make up a load of lies in the process, I just go to work like.

Reactions: 9
I can't belive he has nearly liked every single post from that dealership as far back as Feb, I stopped looking then?!

Also why has no one mentioned his really tight jeans and shoes combo, jeans that tight can't be comfy
He won’t be able to make any more babies with jeans that tight .. maybe that’s a good thing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
By the looks of it he hasn’t been gifted the car he’s basically driving it for a week where he will bombard people with constant pictures and videos to promote it and then he will have to take it back. I would guarantee he’s had to pay a deposit buffer sort of things incase he damages the car. He’s basically just going to act like he can afford a car like this for a week before he’s back to his old car 😂 hardly worth it really?
And shame on Nissan for not being interested in the fact he’s openly on his public social media said his medication makes him blackout! I’m not bothered about his family if he’s happy to put them at risk then that’s on him but I’m worried for other families on the road! I would assume him saying he’s having blackouts was a complete lie I doubt he’s even on medication. I really hope he has lost his job he doesn’t deserve it, he is clearly a liar! We’ve had two members of our close family lose their jobs in this current pandemic and they are at risk of losing everything they have, and one of them are due their first child. So to see the Austin’s have a perfectly suitable job and just can’t be bothered to go infuriates me. I really hope karma gets them. Absolutely disgusting family, shameful!

Reactions: 8
Lol though, I don’t even understand the point, firstly it’s a pretty generic car, secondly is the hassle of having to refit all three kids seats for just one week worth it, then there’s the fact they have to go back to whatever crap they already drive in a week, so I really don’t get the point, it’s like giving a kid a toy they love and taking it away from them a week later, it’s not theirs so why is he so ‘exited’ I think he should exit the insta game. just why even bother.

Will some beggy, scroungers driving around in a 26k car that lets be honest, you just know they couldn’t afford by looking at them, really be believable and make people say omg I need that car, probs not 🤣 pretty sure the types of people that follow them because they genuinely want to probably won’t have the funds for that sort of expense or they aren’t that stupid to go out and buy a car because a shitfluencer who can’t hold down a job, would advertise tit on his shoe for a quid and lies through his tiny teeth, claims it to be the best car ever or whatever he’ll claim it to be.

Also funny that the person who commented on Nissans post looks to be another insta wannabe and seems equally as illiterate as the Austin’s 😂

Another thing, Dean it’s EXCITED ffs if you’re going to accept gifted stuff and do ads learn to bleeping spell you absolute cockwomble.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry but why do you need a gifted car to go on a gifted holiday WHILST BEING ON THE SICK?! How do these people have no shame?! Lol @ them dressing like posh cunts too.

Oh how long before that comment gets deleted?!
Yes!! See this is what we need, some public comments and questioning. Won’t take long for his followers to hopefully see the light that way.

Reactions: 2
Wonder if it’s because we’ve messaged the dealership that they are being so off hand about it? Anyone higher at Nissan we can contact?

Reactions: 1
I used to follow Meg, we were due a baby around the same time. I reached out to her and in all fairness, she replied back a few times.
I unollowed her though because I couldn't stand the amount of ads they were pumping out. I have no issue with people earning money but when it's an ad for every item under the sun, it's so obviously fake. I used to do ads on Instagram and reviews so I know how important the support of followers are.
I also learned that Dean is part of the dadsnet arse lickers and I can't stand them (not to derail the thread but there was something written in the closed group which my husband showed me, it was disgusting. I emailed Al Ferguson about it and he basically said it was 'banter' 😒
I saw further up the thread that their holiday is to Haven Seashore? Is that 100%? I've been there before and we were looking at going next year but if they've allowed these two to have a free holiday for no reason because let's face it, they're tit at the gram, I'll be contacting them and telling them how disappointed I am.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.