LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are we celebrating them heading out for a meal with all the children they CHOSE to have because they thought they could handle them? I honestly don’t get it hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Waaaaaait. He can go to a restaurant, which are seedy enough because of covid atm, where loads of other people are dining...... But can't go to work 😂😭
OK hun x

Reactions: 9
Even had to drop the hospital visit into his recent post... begging much, must not of got the attention he was hoping from that earlier boomerang 😂

Screenshot_20200819_210414_com.instagram.android.jpg

Ahhhh explains why they came back and went public 🤣 anything for freebies and extra followers...

Reactions: 4
Of all the photos they must of taken! It had to be Dawson on the boob 🤣🤣
Of course it had to be, did you not know she breastfeeds?! And she’s the only woman in the world to breastfeed and didn’t you also know it makes her the worlds best mother because she breastfeeds?! 🙄🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
this is my first post on these guys, so hey!👋
I have followed the Austin’s for a couple years now but recently they’re pissing me off! I don’t mind people on Instagram with the odd gifted item but I feel like Dean and Megan are doing ads and gifted things every blooming day!! They also seem to beg for gifted stuff and attention/sympathy! As someone who suffers from anxiety and depression, I find Deans claims very face and quite insulting tbh... I understand everyone deals with anxiety and depression differently but for myself, it took me years to realise there was something wrong with me, I have panic attacks at work sometimes but I’ve never once used it as an excuse or wanted time off for it even tho I’d love to spend more time with my kids! Idk it just all seems very off....I did drop out of university because of my MH but something about Deans claims are strange...
Also, not sure if this has been said but why has he always got some kind of bruise or graze on his face????? (I know once he said Blake accidentally kicked him in the face but he’s always got something...Not accusing meg anything idk... but it’s odd)
Lastly, Megan’s grammar and spelling is appalling, how anyone wants to work with her is beyond me, I’d love to know what they’re like in real life!

Reactions: 11
What’s he doing at the orthopaedic hospital?
Sympathy and a tit costalot coffee for egg?
I know I’ve said it before but bloody hell, mileage on them pair. Must never be off the A5

Reactions: 3
this is my first post on these guys, so hey!👋
I have followed the Austin’s for a couple years now but recently they’re pissing me off! I don’t mind people on Instagram with the odd gifted item but I feel like Dean and Megan are doing ads and gifted things every blooming day!! They also seem to beg for gifted stuff and attention/sympathy! As someone who suffers from anxiety and depression, I find Deans claims very face and quite insulting tbh... I understand everyone deals with anxiety and depression differently but for myself, it took me years to realise there was something wrong with me, I have panic attacks at work sometimes but I’ve never once used it as an excuse or wanted time off for it even tho I’d love to spend more time with my kids! Idk it just all seems very off....I did drop out of university because of my MH but something about Deans claims are strange...
Also, not sure if this has been said but why has he always got some kind of bruise or graze on his face????? (I know once he said Blake accidentally kicked him in the face but he’s always got something...Not accusing meg anything idk... but it’s odd)
Lastly, Megan’s grammar and spelling is appalling, how anyone wants to work with her is beyond me, I’d love to know what they’re like in real life!
Every single thing about them is fake, I didn't mind them at first (don't know how!) but I do think recently they've become 10x more beggy, they lie ALOT, and now I've seen what Dean is actually like with his family, I despise the pair.
I hope the mysterious graze thing on his face came from someone knocking some sense into him 🤣 he needs it..

And he needs to get back to work xo

Reactions: 2
What’s he doing at the orthopaedic hospital?
Sympathy and a tit costalot coffee for egg?
I know I’ve said it before but bloody hell, mileage on them pair. Must never be off the A5
I’m actually very intrigued about the hospital visit, I really want to know what it was for 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How is he claiming he’s too sick to work but he’s constantly posting things etc, everything seems so fake atm and it’s actually very insulting to those of us who do suffer from mental health problems! In fact, they’ve both clearly got some sort of mental health issues, the pair of crazy looneys!

Reactions: 1
All angles hey Dean 😂😂😂😂🙄🙄🙄think you mean angel?? And he wants this to be his full time job??

Also hope this giveaway is going to be fair - would help if they announced the winners live rather than picking who they want to win for their own benefit -
Hahahaha all my 90 degree angles and me cuddling xoxoxo

Also her saying breakfast of dreams😂 if your dream breakfast really is 1 poached egg on 1 slice of toast you need to experiment more

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nothing has been mentioned about muscle fitness lately 👀
No cringe workouts, no vile food posts. Ad/collaboration over then yeah Austins? 🙄

Reactions: 6
All angles hey Dean 😂😂😂😂🙄🙄🙄think you mean angel?? And he wants this to be his full time job??

Also hope this giveaway is going to be fair - would help if they announced the winners live rather than picking who they want to win for their own benefit -
i think he meant it as in cuddles from all angles so I think he’s right 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sharing a little audio from "Reasons to stay alive". Clearly having a dig at people not believing him. He is pathetic. People dont believe you because your depression only seems to affect your ability to work but doesnt appear to stop you accepting insta work, eating out, shopping and exercising. Must be very selective depression he has 🙄

I also think theres more going on with his work situation. He was not happy after his work meeting the other day. He made out it was cuz he panicked. I reckon its cuz he was given some sort of ultimatum & warning.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.