LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think one of the reasons people are annoyed isn’t because of them not believing the depression but the constant avoidance of work when 99% of us would have no other option but to go to work at our darkest time’s, my husband had to go to work when our daughter was extremely sick in hospital, he was in bits and a shadow of himself but we had no option life carried on and bills needed to be paid and food for our other kids needed to be put on the table, I think the work avoidance and the days out instead of work is what is rubbing people up the wrong way

Reactions: 12
I think one of the reasons people are annoyed isn’t because of them not believing the depression but the constant avoidance of work when 99% of us would have no other option but to go to work at our darkest time’s, my husband had to go to work when our daughter was extremely sick in hospital, he was in bits and a shadow of himself but we had no option life carried on and bills needed to be paid and food for our other kids needed to be put on the table, I think the work avoidance and the days out instead of work is what is rubbing people up the wrong way
👏🏻👏🏻Literally couldn't put it better myself. He acts like he is the only person ever to have suffered. Which is an absolute joke in itself. He hasn't been at work for months and months - feels like since lockdown he's been at home. Having the time of his life with all these families days, and all the #gifted crap. He's not fit for work then he will get the sack, the will not continue to keep him on when he can't even make it into work without having a panic attack 🙄🙄🙄. Yet is ok the rest of the time. I hope realised how much of an absolute bellend he's behaving

Reactions: 6
yes this! My dad had a breakdown when I was small and it wasn’t taken lightly. He couldn’t work and it was down to my mum to keep things rolling for a few weeks whilst he sorted himself out.
You don’t get to pick and choose depression or mental health. It’s incredibly insulting to be able to go to a feckin zoo and then not go to work. If he really wanted to, he could do.
Even still, if you couldn’t work and this was your - lol - ‘job’ at least flippin spell check and take the time to be creative with your ads.
They’re so half assed.

He seriously needs to get a grip. I know depression can be hard and makes you feel like absolute tit. But when you have a family to support you need to sort yourself out. I find it weird how he only gets affected by work?? But can go for meals and days out?? When I had post natal depression I couldn’t even go for days out or even do anything for that matter. But he seems perfectly ok to upload videos and pictures of there days out!! Makes me so mad. He’s definitely work shy and clearly thinks he can be one of these insta dads and make money that way.

Reactions: 3
He seriously needs to get a grip. I know depression can be hard and makes you feel like absolute tit. But when you have a family to support you need to sort yourself out. I find it weird how he only gets affected by work?? But can go for meals and days out?? When I had post natal depression I couldn’t even go for days out or even do anything for that matter. But he seems perfectly ok to upload videos and pictures of there days out!! Makes me so mad. He’s definitely work shy and clearly thinks he can be one of these insta dads and make money that way.
👏👏YES!! I have anxiety and depression but it doesn’t JUST affect me at work! I wish I could go out all the time but anxiety stops you doing these things a lot, he’s boiling my blood! You can’t say you’re incapable of working because you’re mental health but act perfectly normal on your socials and still go out meals and do ads (which is technically working!) I think he’s work shy and lazy! We’d all love to spend more time with our kids!!

Exactly he’s sat agreeing to brand deals and giveaways all day etc but can’t work, if somthing is triggering you in work come on and explain to everyone and look for a new job, yes in the current climate it will be tough finding a job but needs must atleast your showing willing- he really shouldn’t moan that people don’t believe him and all this when HE is the one choosing to air all this online, nobody is forcing him to share all this with everyone- if he wants people to be kind maby he should keep some of this off the internet- I’m all for raising awareness etc but there needs to be a line where you realise total strangers don’t need to know everything that’s going on in your life, think about your kids and keep some things to yourselves

Wait didn’t he upload a pic the other day with the bruise gone 🤨🤨

now its back so this is Pre recorded without any mention of it being filmed ages ago... if work is such a sore subject you’d at least mention that 😂

Reactions: 2
👏👏YES!! I have anxiety and depression but it doesn’t JUST affect me at work! I wish I could go out all the time but anxiety stops you doing these things a lot, he’s boiling my blood! You can’t say you’re incapable of working because you’re mental health but act perfectly normal on your socials and still go out meals and do ads (which is technically working!) I think he’s work shy and lazy! We’d all love to spend more time with our kids!!
Exactly! There are some days where I don’t even want to get out of bed but I know I have to so I can earn money and provide for my son!! How they can live their life getting money from AD’s is beyond me

Reactions: 1
Seriously 😡😡 how is he getting away with earning from Ads, but is off on the sick from his actual employment!! I'm infuriated with the pair of them.

WHAT IS ON HIS FACE NOW??? :ROFLMAO: Maybe I’m a witch but I’m so tired of constantly seeing black eyes and cuts on this man’s face!! He’s wanting an inbox full of sympathy, I've never done a brand deal but if I did and had that on my face??? They’re not going to repost that surely😆

I’m so desperate for someone to call him out on his posts I mean... a subtle ‘how’s work going dean’ would be sufficient 😏 so tempting

• Haha
WHAT IS ON HIS FACE NOW??? :ROFLMAO: Maybe I’m a witch but I’m so tired of constantly seeing black eyes and cuts on this man’s face!! He’s wanting an inbox full of sympathy, I've never done a brand deal but if I did and had that on my face??? They’re not going to repost that surely😆
It's definitely pre recorded but he should be stating that! My god he's a dick

A791E607-8E5A-423B-88EA-F933F765BC46.jpeg

Okay but why doesn’t he just say the video was pre recorded instead of hiding his face for next week or so😂 could there be anything else wrong with the poor guy?😢

Seen Megan has been sent some gifted stuff too - so between them that’s 3 #ads in one day! It’s unbelievable- how the actual hell do these 2 get so many gifted products. They’re are dull as dishwater

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Seen Megan has been sent some gifted stuff too - so between them that’s 3 #ads in one day! It’s unbelievable- how the actual hell do these 2 get so many gifted products. They’re are dull as dishwater
They'll ask for them. I know a few people on Instagram who are the same but they are honest. They'll message multiple companies a day asking for gifted items in exchange for promotion. I doubt they are often the ones approached.

Who else is pissing themselves at their kids dinner because I sure am 🤣
also confused at why dean has posted that shite giveaway and the rules are to follow Meg but she hasn’t posted the giveaway to her feed? And I don’t think there’s any need to repost everyone that’s sharing it to their stories 🥴

• Haha
There really is nothing authentic about the Ads they take part in either. Like those foods she’s been gifted today, we all know she doesn’t cook proper meals just frozen oven tit with occasionally a toad in the hole or stew thrown in, so why accept a food package with foods you would never buy normally? They will literally accept anything gifted, you couldn’t trust the recommendations because they don’t turn anything down. Some of these smaller companies that gift to them wouldn’t be paying hardly anything so why accept. I respect any influencers that openly state they wouldn’t promote it if they wouldn’t buy it normally. But not these two they’ll take everything dregs and all 🙈 I think they think gifted items equals popularity in the Instagram world when in reality it’s so obvious they’ll beg for anything and it’s all false advertising 🙄

Reactions: 4
The constant slow movement of the camera 😫 today we’ve had the egg box, the actual egg, now the kids meals all in very sloooooooow movement. How very artistic of her 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.