LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has either of them cheated?

The labour picture is SO CRINGE, it’s making my teeth itch. I’m pretty sure I’ve seen them posting about their friend being a student midwife and playing quite an active role in her pregnancies? I had a baby at the same hospital during this pandemic and they were very strict with Covid safety, I can’t imagine a midwife volunteering to take that picture.
I doubt either would of had the chance to the point of a joint stag and hen do, Megan would of took her camera and set the timer and no doubt they would of used the we are Instagram influencers line so he could stay with her nothing fresh there really 🙄🥱

I doubt either would of had the chance to the point of a joint stag and hen do, Megan would of took her camera and set the timer and no doubt they would of used the we are Instagram influencers line so he could stay with her nothing fresh there really 🙄🥱
Oh Jesus, really?! Joint Stag and Hen dos... FFS🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do they really use that line to get their own way? They like their own posts ffs 🤣

Meg: “I’m an instagram influencer”
Company they’re trying to blag a freebie from: “oh yeah what sort of things do you post about?”
Meg: “Poached eggs”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember all that fundraising and bike ride the Austin’s did for their ‘close friend’ who only had a year left to live? Haven’t seen them mention her once ?

Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember all that fundraising and bike ride the Austin’s did for their ‘close friend’ who only had a year left to live? Haven’t seen them mention her once ?
I remember this, no haven’t heard her mentioned. They’re awfully quiet at the moment maybe this will give them some ideas for content.

I recon either Deans received a ticking off from work so they’re both having to keep a low profile or they’ll post a woe is me sob story about how they’re being trolled and it’s affecting their mental health.

Reactions: 4
Very quiet, definitely an alternative motive! It’s either to prove to work he isn’t on social media as much as they’ve been told he is or they’re on the beg for sympathy like someone else has said 🥱

Reactions: 1
I’m sure he said last week his sick certificate runs out in 4 days. Hes probably back in work and Beggy Eggy Meggy is having a breakdown at home. He will either be signed off again by the end of this week or he will have been sacked.

I remember this, no haven’t heard her mentioned. They’re awfully quiet at the moment maybe this will give them some ideas for content.

I recon either Deans received a ticking off from work so they’re both having to keep a low profile or they’ll post a woe is me sob story about how they’re being trolled and it’s affecting their mental health.
100% the trolling!!!!! 🙄

I’m sure he said last week his sick certificate runs out in 4 days. Hes probably back in work and Beggy Eggy Meggy is having a breakdown at home. He will either be signed off again by the end of this week or he will have been sacked.
That's right!! I'd say the silence is because he hasnt went back when he should have. They'll not stay away from insta too long, that's for sure!

That's right!! I'd say the silence is because he hasnt went back when he should have. They'll not stay away from insta too long, that's for sure!
100% he’s hiding from going back to work! Especially as he knows they have been looking at his social media. He thinks he is really clever keeping off so he can say he’s struggling when it’s so clearly obvious what he’s doing. Both too thick to see it though.

Went for my daily stalk and to my surprise, nothing... Not even eggs 😭
This will 100% be because he's due to go back to work, there'll be a story within the next 3 hours about how he couldn't cope 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Went for my daily stalk and to my surprise, nothing... Not even eggs 😭
This will 100% be because he's due to go back to work, there'll be a story within the next 3 hours about how he couldn't cope 😉

Pic of him asleep
Not because he’s climbed 73 mountains to promote his gifted winter wear in August but because
“This is how dean gets” when he thinks about providing for his family

I wouldnt put it past them to exaggerate this depression even further for likes, attention and deflection A claim of suicidal thoughts, for example. I hate even saying that (especially as someone who actually did survive an attempt myself. Long time ago, all good now 👍🏻) If they're willing to get Dean to give her a sweep in the hope of a premature baby then they're clearly willing to say or do anything!

Just to be clear- dont mean a genuine attempt or anything like that. I purely mean a CLAIM of such thoughts.

I wouldnt put it past them to exaggerate this depression even further for likes, attention and deflection A claim of suicidal thoughts, for example. I hate even saying that (especially as someone who actually did survive an attempt myself. Long time ago, all good now 👍🏻) If they're willing to get Dean to give her a sweep in the hope of a premature baby then they're clearly willing to say or do anything!

Just to be clear- dont mean a genuine attempt or anything like that. I purely mean a CLAIM of such thoughts.
I think he did hint at this a week or so ago, or maybe I read it wrong but it certainly to me sounded like that’s what he was insinuating 😳

Reactions: 6
Ooooh the irony in his latest story! Be kind always.... Practice what you preach Dean! We know you read here, so you know we've seen the disgusting messages you sent 👀

He’s definitely not gone back to work like he was supposed to, I’m guessing that’s why they’ve gone silent

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.