LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is absolutely baffling to an outsider, but Megan and Dean are self absorbed narcissists, they want all eyes on them no matter what. A poorly and early baby for them = more engagement & followers = more freebies and in their eyes more of a chance at becoming ‘famous’. I wouldn’t put anything past this couple. I wish more of their family could come on to spill some more tea.

Reactions: 10
It is absolutely baffling to an outsider, but Megan and Dean are self absorbed narcissists, they want all eyes on them no matter what. A poorly and early baby for them = more engagement & followers = more freebies and in their eyes more of a chance at becoming ‘famous’. I wouldn’t put anything past this couple. I wish more of their family could come on to spill some more tea.
What tea would you like 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I definitely believe that girl wanted issues for attention/ content. She was unwell and had symptoms of meningitis and left it ages to go and get seen.
Then after that and she began contracting, she didn’t go and get checked out. She was told to rest and she didn’t (even though that’s what she does best but I assume dean wasn’t there to be her slave) she was told to go back to hospital if she began contracting again and she didn’t.
I’ll never forget when She was actually in labour with Dawson and she was doing a talking story and then she had a contraction and turned off the camera then instantly came back and said “sorry guys I was just having a contraction” GET OFF YOUR PHONE THEN! 🤣 someone even commented on the picture she posted of them leaning against the hosptial wall saying go and enjoy your labour and she gave such a crappy response 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I want to know what Dean actually does for a job 😬😂
Tbh I'm not quite sure of his "qualifications" but I know he's semi good at acting and being a joey.... Excuse the witt but they literally think they are qualified at everything like the breast feeding for megan funny how umptine million people have done it before whether succeeded or not but Megan thinks she's the 1st person to invent it 🤦🏻‍♀️ and then thinks forcing it on upon others is the way! All for the glory of "I helped her do that" 🙄 it's beyond me why anyone would want to interfere with someone's choices for their own child.

Reactions: 2
I definitely believe that girl wanted issues for attention/ content. She was unwell and had symptoms of meningitis and left it ages to go and get seen.
Then after that and she began contracting, she didn’t go and get checked out. She was told to rest and she didn’t (even though that’s what she does best but I assume dean wasn’t there to be her slave) she was told to go back to hospital if she began contracting again and she didn’t.
I’ll never forget when She was actually in labour with Dawson and she was doing a talking story and then she had a contraction and turned off the camera then instantly came back and said “sorry guys I was just having a contraction” GET OFF YOUR PHONE THEN! 🤣 someone even commented on the picture she posted of them leaning against the hosptial wall saying go and enjoy your labour and she gave such a crappy response 😂
I find that picture so odd... you’re in bleeping labour, having contractions but you’ve set up a camera to stand and pose for a picture 🤨🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find that picture so odd... you’re in bleeping labour, having contractions but you’ve set up a camera to stand and pose for a picture 🤨🤨
And the bath photo as well 😫 it just infuriated me watching her stories when she was in labour, walking constantly round the hospital for ages and ages and still only being 3cm... I wonder why she wasn’t dilating very quick? Oh yeah because her baby wasn’t ready but she was forcing him out 🙃

I literally almost pass out with the amount of CRINGE I experience when people tag megan in pictures of eggs and write ‘thank you’ like we all couldn’t cook a fking egg before megan 🍳

• Haha
I wouldn’t put anything past this couple. I wish more of their family could come on to spill some more tea.
Me too, I’d love to just see more evidence of what they’re actually like, I believe that insulting message was just a tiny insight, I’d like to see more, we’ve already seen what Megan was once like from her old Facebook posts (and I believe very much still is like) but I’d like a bigger picture. And to know what they say about their followers?
I noticed they did that story about another insta couple but I wonder what stories and webs of lies they spin to these insta ‘friends’.
I’d just love to see more evidence of the real them

Did anyone actually report him to the businesses he’s working with?

Me too, I’d love to just see more evidence of what they’re actually like, I believe that insulting message was just a tiny insight, I’d like to see more, we’ve already seen what Megan was once like from her old Facebook posts (and I believe very much still is like) but I’d like a bigger picture. And to know what they say about their followers?
I noticed they did that story about another insta couple but I wonder what stories and webs of lies they spin to these insta ‘friends’.
I’d just love to see more evidence of the real them

Did anyone actually report him to the businesses he’s working with?
I messaged Tesco on Instagram but left out muscle food as I didn’t know what good it would do if they are adamant he’s a paying customer

Reactions: 1
Literally anything, I’m bored today:LOL:

Why do Deans family dislike Eggy so much?
They didn't, but the more time has gone on things changed people saw the real "Megan" they saw how they became a couple that thought they were better than everyone and how they tried to dictate how things "shud" be done and how evil and nasty they could/can be and don't worry all will be revealed I'm just gathering up the evidence!

Reactions: 10
And the bath photo as well 😫 it just infuriated me watching her stories when she was in labour, walking constantly round the hospital for ages and ages and still only being 3cm... I wonder why she wasn’t dilating very quick? Oh yeah because her baby wasn’t ready but she was forcing him out 🙃
I was 3cm for over a week and having contractions and they still wouldn’t give me a sweep till I was overdue! I think he gave her a sweep because they was going to send her home so they thought they would kick start things!

They didn't, but the more time has gone on things changed people saw the real "Megan" they saw how they became a couple that thought they were better than everyone and how they tried to dictate how things "shud" be done and how evil and nasty they could/can be and don't worry all will be revealed I'm just gathering up the evidence!
Are they actually as happy together as they try and show?

I was 3cm for over a week and having contractions and they still wouldn’t give me a sweep till I was overdue! I think he gave her a sweep because they was going to send her home so they thought they would kick start things!

Are they actually as happy together as they try and show?
No they really are not that happy!

It seems to me he’s starting to resent her - his issue with the anxiety at work seems closely linked to her being incapable of looking after 3 kids on her own- 3 kids she wanted and even talks about a 4th?!? Must be hard for him being the main earner in the house AND then having a wife at home who’s a lazy sod

F616D935-70AB-49A6-A3F3-FF464DC31386.jpeg

I saw someone mentioned photos in labour so I went back and had a look 👀... WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL is this?? 😂😂😂😂😂 so many questions - firstly WHY? Why would you want an absolute cringe photo like this anyway - let along posting it online, secondly how did they take the photo - are you telling me in the middle of labour you found the tone to pose, set a timer to take this absolutely hilarious photo. It’s like something out of a hello exclusive 😹😹 I am dying

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It seems to me he’s starting to resent her - his issue with the anxiety at work seems closely linked to her being incapable of looking after 3 kids on her own- 3 kids she wanted and even talks about a 4th?!? Must be hard for him being the main earner in the house AND then having a wife at home who’s a lazy sod

View attachment 213769
I saw someone mentioned photos in labour so I went back and had a look 👀... WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL is this?? 😂😂😂😂😂 so many questions - firstly WHY? Why would you want an absolute cringe photo like this anyway - let along posting it online, secondly how did they take the photo - are you telling me in the middle of labour you found the tone to pose, set a timer to take this absolutely hilarious photo. It’s like something out of a hello exclusive 😹😹 I am dying
I never really thought about the effort that would of gone in to getting this photo! It’s actually funny!!

I want to know why he was allowed with her the whole time??????
I thought you had to stay/labour alone until the very last minutes! Why were THEY an exception? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤬

Oh and she’s private again 🙄

Reactions: 1
I never really thought about the effort that would of gone in to getting this photo! It’s actually funny!!

I want to know why he was allowed with her the whole time??????
I thought you had to stay/labour alone until the very last minutes! Why were THEY an exception? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤬

Oh and she’s private again 🙄

View attachment 213769
that picture looks like the front cover of one of those weird seedy books you see in bookshops

• Haha

View attachment 213769
He looks like he’s checking to see if she’s tit herself or not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has either of them cheated?

The labour picture is SO CRINGE, it’s making my teeth itch. I’m pretty sure I’ve seen them posting about their friend being a student midwife and playing quite an active role in her pregnancies? I had a baby at the same hospital during this pandemic and they were very strict with Covid safety, I can’t imagine a midwife volunteering to take that picture.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.