LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how much they actually make in cash on their ads? They’re about as influential as diarrhea.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So what’s the deal with giveaways? Aren’t they supposed to show how they chose the winners? 2 of the winners for her flowers are small business owners, one of which is the one that gives her those wooden milestone things. Is she just after more free tit by specifically choosing them?
looks that way doesn’t it......most accounts would do a live or a story showing a randomiser choosing the accounts that won. Can she really be any more desperate “here’s some free flowers, please give me more free tit please” 😳

So what’s the deal with giveaways? Aren’t they supposed to show how they chose the winners? 2 of the winners for her flowers are small business owners, one of which is the one that gives her those wooden milestone things. Is she just after more free tit by specifically choosing them?
The third girl is also followed by both of them x

looks that way doesn’t it......most accounts would do a live or a story showing a randomiser choosing the accounts that won. Can she really be any more desperate “here’s some free flowers, please give me more free tit please” 😳
So obvious it’s embarrassing 🙈

Anyone else see the irony of this story?😂 Isn’t that the point, he only lets people see the completely fake nicey nice version of him, so he can fool his followers into buying whatever it is hes trying to sell, he won’t show us the actual person he is-who by the sounds of it isn’t a nice bloke at all.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else see the irony of this story?😂 Isn’t that the point, he only lets people see the completely fake nicey nice version of him, so he can fool his followers into buying whatever it is hes trying to sell, he won’t show us the actual person he is-who by the sounds of it isn’t a nice bloke at all.
Not to mention his whole bloody life is posted on their stories every day! Surprised we don’t get updates on when they take a tit 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I always find them quiet on Fridays. Megan always just shares those follow Friday things where people tag her page but never does anything in return. All for herself as usual.

Both of them being quiet! Bet they’re checking here tho!
Hi meg! Hi dean! 👋🏼
They’ll be back tomorrow with their usual “good morning everyone, happy Saturday, how are we all doing?” shite. They’ll then go on to tell us how difficult things are at the moment ....“Dean has to go to work and he had a panic attack” - so we’ve managed to get another sick note for him which is handy as we are off on our holiday soon” . Absolute pair of wasters. It makes my blood boil when they’re are thousands desperate to work. I think his work will put into place an assessment and a plan for him to return - and if he’s unable he will be sacked. No matter how much you play the game it will come back to bite him on the arse.

Reactions: 7
I do find it odd how he’s been off for so long, yet he’s managed to get holiday from work so they can go away for a week, surely his job would be fuming, or maybe he was hoping he would still be off sick

Reactions: 6
I always find them quiet on Fridays. Megan always just shares those follow Friday things where people tag her page but never does anything in return. All for herself as usual.
I’ve noticed that too on Fridays but I would say embarrassingly that it’s a strategic move to only share accounts that are tagging them to up their engagement and make their accounts look better? 🙈

Reactions: 2
Are they on benefits then like we all thought? Only way they’d be able to keep spending while he’s on sick pay.

Wow that teeth whitening kit has also smoothed out his forehead and removed the “carpet burn” from his cheek, where do I get one of these miracle airbrushes from? Also 🙌 Beggster for sharing some other accounts today, glad tattles given you some new content.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow that teeth whitening kit has also smoothed out his forehead and removed the “carpet burn” from his cheek, where do I get one of these miracle airbrushes from? Also 🙌 Beggster for sharing some other accounts today, glad tattles given you some new content.
I just thought where on earth has the carpet burn gone 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.