LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why post that photo. We dont see photos like that normally. He functions perfectly fine shopping, eating out, long walks etc etc. We only see pity pics when work has been involved.

Reactions: 11
I donā€™t buy it. I think itā€™s a front for something else. I think heā€™s got issues that need addressing but it stems from control in their relationship or abuse or some form and he blames it.

Donā€™t buy it oneeeee bit

Reactions: 11
I donā€™t buy it. I think itā€™s a front for something else. I think heā€™s got issues that need addressing but it stems from control in their relationship or abuse or some form and he blames it.

Donā€™t buy it oneeeee bit
Agreed!! I truly believe its not work at all and is more to do with his wife. Something going on with them, definitely. And they are putting on a front for Instagrams benefit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Where are all these marks and bruises coming from on him!? Something seriously not right there. And when he did that story addressing the burn on his face it was like he was covering the truth up

Reactions: 6
It is definitely a front. He was offering all his family to go round there for fights. Both of them were waiting in there words. Because the family stuck of for their dad. Dean sent a series of abusive texts so the dad blocked him so he then proceeded to leave a voicemail saying along the lines. Listen here c**t i do hope you die i hope its soon and i hope you die a. Lonely man* dont quote word for word but its baysically that.
Hes all front. He has told family members there mental health is put on and he has real mental health. Now as far as im aware the mental health he was saying was fake was bipolar disorder? If the limelight isnt on him he turns very VERY nasty.

• Wow
It is sad, but as you can probably tell she is selfish they both are!
As far as I'm aware I don't know of anyone accusing Megan of anything like that, she's very controlling well they both are, or try to be, but abuse I don't know it's a tough one! Dean and Megan were both brought up with morals, respect and manners and where is that now it's an embarrassment for their families. Dean is no better than his 9 siblings, Megan was brought up in Oswestry how is she any different to any other Shropshire lass, but they sure as hell struggle behind closed doors n the way they speak off camera, the language it's like verbal diarrhoea, all this fakeness has done them no favours and yes she literally is beggy meggy as they don't leave people alone until they say yes, for anyone that's asking are they declaring from my knowledge they are for Megan but have things in place to, how can I put this "avoid the tax man" šŸ¤Ø
I'm sure the fancy keeping up with the Jones's car seat pram thingy was #gifted I could be wrong šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Yes! And you should all hear the way she screams at them kids, itā€™s no wonder Hallie screams like she does because itā€™s all she hears from her Mum!! Iā€™m no snob by all means but theyā€™re rough as they come trying to live an ā€œinsta perfectā€ lifestyle šŸ™„

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Hes absolutely vile to his dad. But the wishing a lonely death very soon has to be an all time low.

Reactions: 4
My honest opinion and it is just that an opinion which I do believe they leave themselves open to by posting all this online-I think heā€™s googled the symptoms of anxiety and panic attacks and is giving a textbook definition to get himself out of work. I donā€™t know why he wants to get out of work but I donā€™t believe what heā€™s saying šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
I feel exactly the same !!!! Itā€™s too obvious too!

Reactions: 1
Hes absolutely vile to his dad. But the wishing a lonely death very soon has to be an all time low.
He looks the type. They both seem like the siblings in the family that everyone is embarrassed about and wants nothing to do with each of them.

The only ones I feel sorry for is those kids.

They are clearly in a situation with both of them covered in cuts and bruises I just hope it doesnā€™t end up on the kiddos.

Yep, Iā€™m pretty sure most people with mental health issues canā€™t turn it on and off like he seems to be able to. Heā€™s perfectly happy until he steps into work and then heā€™s depressed again. But heā€™s only depressed when heā€™s at work and they only post these depressive things when heā€™s been at work or work has been mentioned (itā€™s almost like itā€™s all an act for work šŸ§) he does just seem to be able to switch it off as soon as heā€™s home, planning a holiday, making begs eggs as she lies in bed, carting around his perfect, supportive wife to next (so supportive she went on a night out and left him with all three kids but I havenā€™t seen him go on a night out with anyone at all), days out with the family, bbqs and garden picnics, countless ads and happy stories. Iā€™m sorry but it doesnā€™t add up. Depression is not something that just stops because youā€™re at home, it is a debilitating and at times crippling mental health issue and even for the less severe cases it wouldnā€™t just not bother you. It does just seem like he doesnā€™t want to work anymore.

Reactions: 8
So SO BIZARRE how she posts pictures of him asleep like that, Iā€™ve said before Iā€™ve battled mental health in the past and if my partner posted a pic of me like that I would die! Is nothing sacred?!?! Step away from both your phones and concentrate on getting better!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They need calling out! FACT!!
Itā€™s all an act!

it gets too much for me everyday with my house and kids but I donā€™t just fall asleep on the sofa!!

Iā€™m literally so over all these insta lies!!!
There is nothing wrong with him when he is galavanting here there and everywhere! Anything for work and he is anxious! Itā€™s BULLSHIT

I just canā€™t quite decide what it is that doesnā€™t seem right? I havenā€™t suffered from depression (other than brief pnd) but I suffer terribly with anxiety. My anxiety stops me from doing day to day things: going to the shop, meeting friends, even answering the front door! I canā€™t help it and I wish I could turn it off like Dean seems to be able to do. Why is it only at work? That sounds like there must be a possible trigger somewhere if itā€™s genuine? šŸ¤”

I truly believe he is more upset at the agg megan is going to cause for him when he has to go back... he seems like he likes work , I think it is more that megan wants him at home and what she says goes...
Though talking of anxiety i once had the most horrific panic attack at work and that then became a trigger as I was so scared it would happen again that I hated being at work but was fine everywhere elsešŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I suffer from anxiety and depression, and I do find it possible to be ā€œtriggeredā€ by a certain location if Iā€™ve had a bad experience there. However if heā€™s not happy in his job then he should try to find a new one. Because even in my darkest moments when Iā€™ve had to call in sick to work, Iā€™ve not been able to function at home. Not even able to look at my phone half the time never mind actively going on social media, talking to camera, doing ads! Which come with requirements, emails, interactions, pressure and expectations from the brand. Maybe heā€™s freaking out internally about the balance of working and pressure of being there for Megan and the kids. So he seems happy at home because he can do his insta shite and be with her and the kids. But they donā€™t have a massive following so itā€™s not exactly viable for it to be a full time career for him. I donā€™t quite know what Iā€™m trying to explain here. I do believe he is struggling but heā€™s not doing himself any favours by the way he is acting online. I canā€™t feel sorry for him as I believe he wants to have his cake and eat it (and so does Megan)

• Heart
I do feel sorry for him, but heā€™s not doing anything to help himself, he needs to take time to focus on himself, he needs to get to the root of the problem and find out what is causing it. He canā€™t stay off work forever, unless Megan is going to get a job. He also needs to take a break and rest, he looks absolutely exhausted, if she really cared about him she would of let him use his time off to actually look after himself, instead of waiting on Meganā€™s hand and foot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.