LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are doing my head in!
That dinner 🤷🏼‍♀️
Work HAVE to understand Dean!!!! Unfortunately they can’t sack you for lying! You know you’ve got them on a noose!!!
Don’t post your work out though as that really is a kick in the balls for all your colleagues looking at your account KNOWING your taking the piss!!

Reactions: 2
‘Fresh flowers make me happy’ ‘it really cheers me up’ she says as she looks anything but happy in the photo with said flowers🤔😭
anything gifted makes them happy well until the next #gifted moment and then all’s forgotten and onto the next #ad

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can someone gift her a nail brush
Please
Anyone 😭🤮
I’ve never taken notice before but now you mention it lol. I’m more amused (confused?) that she has set her phone on a timer to get a photo of her eating a frickin yoghurt 😆 what is this life 🥴

• Haha
I thought all companies did a phased return when an employer has been off sick for long amount of time? And you’re telling me If he’s been off with mental health issues they would expect him back straight into a 12 hour shift 🤔 I don’t know that doesn’t seem right to me. I’m calling he’ll be off for a couple of days now. She’s been very quiet today can she not do Instagram when he’s not there? 😂

Reactions: 1
So his latest mental health post is an undeclared ad for tog24 by the looks of it. Of course Dean you fall asleep in your brand new gifted sized up hoody and sassy Hallie also happens to be wearing a gifted jumper for Blake from the same brand 🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh do duck off please.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The kids would massively benefit from pre school for a few hours or why don’t she take them to playgroups???? Even pre pandemic she never did. It must upset her to hear that people can’t understand her children as it would me but it’s the truth and I don’t think I’ve ever seen little Hallie talk either. On another note if I’d worked a 10 hour shift and came home to that thing for dinner I’d be livid can’t even tell what it is 🤢😂

095980BF-7980-444E-ACF5-F4354099BFEF.jpeg

I just find this so weird! It’s a post about his mental health yet he’s still trying to wangle in his latest freebie UNDECLARED. Just weird!

Reactions: 6
Imagine purposely putting your kid in a grotty tog jumper over her pj’s so you can take a pic for your undeclared ad

A rethink of his hours, his employer must literally be crying and I also think he’s massively taking the piss even posting all this winging about work stuff when so many people have lost jobs due to covid and are struggling to even make ends meet! My friends partner got made redundant she’s 38 weeks pregnant and has another little girl who’s 2, universal credit offered them £400 a month, their mortgage is £600 alone! Imagine how much it’s salt in wounds for people like that seeing him taking employment for granted!🤬

Reactions: 7
I just don’t understand how, if his mental health is suffering, how he finds the time to post on ig, tagging all the mental health charities.
Its as though now the pregnancy and newborn stage is out the way, they needed a new angle for content. We all know mental health is a big thing right now, I really hope they aren’t just using it to try and stay relevant.

Reactions: 7
Imagine purposely putting your kid in a grotty tog jumper over her pj’s so you can take a pic for your undeclared ad

A rethink of his hours, his employer must literally be crying and I also think he’s massively taking the piss even posting all this winging about work stuff when so many people have lost jobs due to covid and are struggling to even make ends meet! My friends partner got made redundant she’s 38 weeks pregnant and has another little girl who’s 2, universal credit offered them £400 a month, their mortgage is £600 alone! Imagine how much it’s salt in wounds for people like that seeing him taking employment for granted!🤬
Absolutely agree! I too have had friends who have lost jobs and are really struggling! There will be plenty of people out there who would snap up Deans job in a heartbeat. Why can’t they both see how moaning about his work in the current climate is not going to win them any fans. Considering she has 15k and he has 12k followers their engagement is very small. It appears to be the same army of people commenting. I have also noticed that Megan will like her own posts 😂.
If dean is struggling with the hours surely they should sit down and talk through their options. She’s a qualified hair dresser so could she not get off her arse and work? It could be flexible around his hours too so would always be someone with the kids. I get the feeling she just wants to stay at home, contributing nothing but an awful looking dinner at the end of the day. I have nothing against stay at home mums at all - but if she can see her husband isn’t coping surely she should be helping taking the pressure off financially? But no she would rather stay on her phone taking the same photos of her eggs on toast, taking slow motion close ups to Dawson with petit biscuit playing in the background, and doing every #ad that comes her way 😂

Here she goes, first day alone and 'what a morning'. She is the reason he's off work, not depression.

Reactions: 8
You know what I absolutely feel for him if he really is depressed, I know from experience it’s horrible, but I’m unsure what the point of sharing is, if he was telling his followers how he’s actively getting help, been to his gp, been for therapy etc and was giving out solid advice to get help I’d understand, but all I see is him filming himself looking and feeling like tit, honestly his videos are enough to make me depressed! Just don’t get what angle there going after with this

What an amazing ad for tog24 I bet they’re thrilled.
Tog24 the face of depression 🤣
Really makes me want to go get one.......😂

View attachment 201470
I just find this so weird! It’s a post about his mental health yet he’s still trying to wangle in his latest freebie UNDECLARED. Just weird!
the amount of tags they add to the their pictures is crazy, I always found it weird when the baby was born he would tag Megan in his grid posts of the baby but a million and one company’s. So desperate

I just can’t stop laughing at how miserable he looks in his gifted hoody 🤦🏼‍♀️

The whole depression thing is a load of tit. Like a previous poster said if he was genuinely suffering then surely he’d be seeking some sort of medical help? It seems to be Dawson’s no longer “so! dam!! Tiny!!!!!!” so they’re low on content, he’s gone down the route of the exercise plan and now is begging for some cbd products to help with his depression - anything for a freebie! It’s absolutely shameful.

Reactions: 5
When I suffered with depression, the last thing I'd have wanted to do was take selfies and post them on Instagram. Hes doing it to try and prove it, and if it was genuine, he wouldnt need to do that.

Reactions: 9
You know what I absolutely feel for him if he really is depressed, I know from experience it’s horrible, but I’m unsure what the point of sharing is, if he was telling his followers how he’s actively getting help, been to his gp, been for therapy etc and was giving out solid advice to get help I’d understand, but all I see is him filming himself looking and feeling like tit, honestly his videos are enough to make me depressed! Just don’t get what angle there going after with this

Really makes me want to go get one.......😂
Probably trying to make Megan realise how much she drains him. They seem to communicate more via stories than they do in real life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.