LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else find the videos of her looking at the baby feeding and then up at the camera with the slight head tilt and stupid smile in slow motion really annoying?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do they rent that place they are living in? I thought they had bought it for some reason

Do they rent that place they are living in? I thought they had bought it for some reason
Before they moved in they did a whole thing about how they had big news they couldn’t wait to share with everyone if it went through and then claimed it was a mortgage so apparently they own it but who knows.

Before they moved in they did a whole thing about how they had big news they couldn’t wait to share with everyone if it went through and then claimed it was a mortgage so apparently they own it but who knows.
I recon it’s either shared ownership, rent to buy or a housing association rented. Lots of the new builds in their area are through affordable/social housing.

Reactions: 2
I think someone on here said she mentioned before that it was housing association, or something like that.

I know where they live ... may have googled (because you can view dates houses have sold and what they sold for) and I found the rental listing

Reactions: 7
Anyone else notice Dean seems to be marking his posts with #gifted a lot better than before... I’m wondering if they got a telling off 🤔

Reactions: 1
I know where they live ... may have googled (because you can view dates houses have sold and what they sold for) and I found the rental listing
that’s interesting then. Why lie about it lol, I wish they’d do another q&a so someone could ask them and see what their story is now because when they first moved into it they were definitely talking about a mortgage, it wouldn’t surprise me if it was a lie which it looks like it was, I just don’t understand why people feel the need to lie about tit like that 🙄🙈

that’s interesting then. Why lie about it lol, I wish they’d do another q&a so someone could ask them and see what their story is now because when they first moved into it they were definitely talking about a mortgage, it wouldn’t surprise me if it was a lie which it looks like it was, I just don’t understand why people feel the need to lie about tit like that 🙄🙈
Surely there’s no way they would of been given a mortgage for a new build based on Deans wage alone, as she hasn’t worked for years! I’d say it’s got to be either rent to buy/shared owner ship or housing association. Thought he was a factory worker? That’s not the highest paid job is it? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Surely there’s no way they would of been given a mortgage for a new build based on Deans wage alone, as she hasn’t worked for years! I’d say it’s got to be either rent to buy/shared owner ship or housing association. Thought he was a factory worker? That’s not the highest paid job is it? 🤷🏼‍♀️
There’s no he would be so relaxed about all the time he takes off either. Even before the depression and being signed off. He seems to take time off whenever he or Megan fancy it! God knows why his employers put up with it

Depends on if he’s an operator or engineer,

Engineers can make around 50k a year in some factories so not too bad at all!

Operators earn a lot less though

Depends on if he’s an operator or engineer,

Engineers can make around 50k a year in some factories so not too bad at all!

Operators earn a lot less though
That’s true! I feel like if he was on anywhere near 50k they would be living a much more extravagant lifestyle especially with how they love to boast 🙄 who knows not like they can tell the truth anyway 😂

Reactions: 3
That’s true! I feel like if he was on anywhere near 50k they would be living a much more extravagant lifestyle especially with how they love to boast 🙄 who knows not like they can tell the truth anyway 😂
I don’t know how they can sleep at night having those babies and being so laidback about the fact he can potentially lose yet another job from tit attendance 😐 who do they think will pay for the house and their 3 kids neither of them have any ambition or drive to succeed and even their own children aren’t motivation for them. I fear what kind of attitude the kids will grow up with seeing that Mum can’t be arsed and dad can’t attend anywhere more than 2 days in a row and they expect everything to be #gifted and handed on a freebie plate.

But as long as meg the scrambled beg is happy cause he’s home to be there at her every call then they don’t really seem to give a toss about much else

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.