LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So codependent on each other, it’s not healthy.
Or do we need to start a #freedean movement.

I think we need to talk about that curry.... I’d have had the McDonald’s personally

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So codependent on each other, it’s not healthy.
Or do we need to start a #freedean movement.

I think we need to talk about that curry.... I’d have had the McDonald’s personally
I was just coming on to say this, it’s a Tesco meal deal ready dinner curry, they could at least try and blag a freebie from a local curry house and give us something more appealing instead of that dried out crap to look at.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They remind me of two teenagers who are still in school, very cringe and always have to speak about how happy and in love they are. They could do with introducing some more privacy into their lives.

Reactions: 11
Surely Hallie would benefit from a stroller too, considering she always ends up being carried? I know some kids hate strollers but every time they are out she’s being carried and the poor thing is only just 2 isn’t she? At least with a stroller she could hop in and out when she wanted 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Surely Hallie would benefit from a stroller too, considering she always ends up being carried? I know some kids hate strollers but every time they are out she’s being carried and the poor thing is only just 2 isn’t she? At least with a stroller she could hope in and out when she wanted 🤔
Hallie isn't the fav anymore, there's a new baby on the scene. So many insta mums push their other children aside when a new one comes along 😒

Reactions: 7
It’s obvious that Hallie is the least favourite child! The Dear Zoo book is perfect for Hallies age .. but she has to say “Blake will love it” 🤔 no mention of Hallie at all

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Have to agree with the stroller, a double buggy would of made so much more sense for them

It’s obvious that Hallie is the least favourite child! The Dear Zoo book is perfect for Hallies age .. but she has to say “Blake will love it” 🤔 no mention of Hallie at all
She wants to be the only female in Deans life, in Megan’s mind Hallie is a threat. They both read here so watch out for the adorning Hallie grid post coming soon.

• Haha
  • Sad
Definitely more suited for Hallie’s age more than Blake’s- he starts school in September 🙄

Reactions: 1
Have to agree with the stroller, a double buggy would of made so much more sense for them
Exactly! I had my children with the same age gap as Hallie and Dawson and we had a double buggy and it had so much use. They keep going on these long walks .....a 2 year old can’t walk miles and miles. But then they are thick as tit the both of them . Unless it’s gifted they won’t want to spend money on a pram

Reactions: 5
Exactly! I had my children with the same age gap as Hallie and Dawson and we had a double buggy and it had so much use. They keep going on these long walks .....a 2 year old can’t walk miles and miles. But then they are thick as tit the both of them . Unless it’s gifted they won’t want to spend money on a pram
I got a double buggy for my two, the age gap is slightly closer, but we’re still using it now for long walks and days out for our two and one year old!

I see they’re working with vitabiotics again, can’t believe they’d want to work with them again after the massive piss take of ttc! Definitely a company I will now be avoiding

Reactions: 2
I bet deans old firm are rubbing their hands together! Making him redundant when they did lol

Reactions: 3
Oh what a surprise they have a holiday booked at that wild duck holiday park they were tagging away last week 🙄🙄 How pathetically predictable 😴
More fool the holiday park!

Reactions: 3
These 2 scroungers need to get with the real world. Beyond me why any company would want them promoting their brand. Must not be picky 😂

Quick scan through the holiday parks page and they have both liked every picture and left cringey kiss arse comments on most photos 🤢 how embarrassing. Here’s an idea how about instead of claiming sick pay (looking more and more likely for no reason at all!) trying working hard and paying your own money on treating your kids to a holiday instead of embarrassingly begging for freebies all the time! 😂🙈

Last edited:
  • Heart
Quick scan through the holiday parks park and they have both liked every picture and left cringey kiss arse comments on most photos 🤢 how embarrassing. Here’s an idea how about instead of claiming sick pay (looking more and more likely for no reason at all!) trying working hard and paying your own money on treating your kids to a holiday instead of embarrassingly begging for freebies all the time! 😂🙈
Too sick to be in work but can swan off on a free holiday? I don't want to wish anyone out of work in these crazy, hard times but if they were to get rid of him, totally understandable! 😡 so many out of work and would give their right arm to be back in work!

Reactions: 9
He’s starting school in September- it’s got bloody lift the flaps 🤣

He’s starting school in September- it’s got bloody lift the flaps 🤣
Also can you imagine them doing phonics with him - they can’t even check their own spellings

• Haha
I'm pretty sure he's an engineer and kellogg's pay similar to my partners pay (he's also an engineer), it's really decent money and we have a mortgage just based on his wage alone. So yeah it could be their own house. Also sick pay where my partner is an engineer is 6 months full pay then further 6 months half pay, guessing it'll be similar there too.

I see dean has holiday booked off and he's not even gone back to work yet. No doubt that's gifted to.

I'm pretty sure he's an engineer and kellogg's pay similar to my partners pay (he's also an engineer), it's really decent money and we have a mortgage just based on his wage alone. So yeah it could be their own house. Also sick pay where my partner is an engineer is 6 months full pay then further 6 months half pay, guessing it'll be similar there too.
He won’t be entitled to full sick pay as he’s worked for the company less than12 months. Most companies will have things In place Stop people like dean taking the piss. It’s funny he’s now posting about his return to work.bet Occupational health have assessed him and he’s been told to bet back to work.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.