LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There really is nothing authentic about the Ads they take part in either. Like those foods she’s been gifted today, we all know she doesn’t cook proper meals just frozen oven tit with occasionally a toad in the hole or stew thrown in, so why accept a food package with foods you would never buy normally? They will literally accept anything gifted, you couldn’t trust the recommendations because they don’t turn anything down. Some of these smaller companies that gift to them wouldn’t be paying hardly anything so why accept. I respect any influencers that openly state they wouldn’t promote it if they wouldn’t buy it normally. But not these two they’ll take everything dregs and all 🙈 I think they think gifted items equals popularity in the Instagram world when in reality it’s so obvious they’ll beg for anything and it’s all false advertising 🙄
It’s still frozen food she’s been gifted 😂😂😂😂

I honestly believe his anxiety at work will be related to how his employees treat him!
Someone hit the nail on the head and said about it!

they’ve seen what his getting away with and are sick of doing his share of work whilst he fucks about everyday on full pay! He has gone too far and there’s no return

the pair of them need a reality check!!

Reactions: 3
How can you be off sick but happy enough posting on IG about getting ready for your holiday?! Can’t work, but can go shopping, walks, off on holiday and post on ig numerous times a day!!!

Reactions: 9
How can you be off sick but happy enough posting on IG about getting ready for your holiday?! Can’t work, but can go shopping, walks, off on holiday and post on ig numerous times a day!!!
And I bet he happily returns to work after his holiday! Something tells me he couldn't get the time off for his freebie so decided to play this card 🤔

Reactions: 4
I seriously think she is giving me an aversion to eggs. Why do we need to see it every day 🤯

Reactions: 1
That breakfast looks vile... she acts as if she is the only person to eat bloody egg!
She is that’s why, she’s the only person to breastfeed and have a toddler who gets up at 5 am sometimes as well did you not know? That’s why she needs a stay at home husband to assist her with the egg eating, early mornings and miraculous breastfeeding

Reactions: 1
I still want to know who was in charge of sending them gifted teeth whitening kits. You could bleach those gnashers until the cows come home but they’d still be the stuff of nightmares

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I still want to know who was in charge of sending them gifted teeth whitening kits. You could bleach those gnashers until the cows come home but they’d still be the stuff of nightmares
The teeth whitening kits are from Steve Hobson (Rebecca Lambs partner)

How they still get tagged for follow fridays I have no idea !! They NEVER join in and recommend other people - it’s all one way.

Wouldn’t surprise me! I wonder how many times she re does the eggs just so they are Instagram perfect 🙈
They’re probably cold by the time she’s got her insta perfect shot

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Begs stories this morning neither the birth poster on the landing or the hideous fleece she was wearing were declared as #gifted, stupid hole if she’s that set on making a career out of being an influencer then she needs to learn the rules. Also repacking for 4 nights at haven? Pack 6 x cold weather stuff, 6 x sunny stuff, sun hats & cream and coats, sandals and wellies - JOB DONE. Is she really that incompetent at looking after her own children that she doesn’t know how to dress them?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The question of not knowing why exactly he’s not at work is too much 🤣 they share everything about their lives but just casually brushed past his skiving behaviour, come on deano own up to your lies.
Megan, enough of the eggs, how incredibly boring must it be eating the same breakfast every morning because it’s so incredibly boring seeing it 🥱
Also could she not brush her hair before doing stories lol.
I hope their free holiday is tit and it buckets down everyday 😂

• Haha
the constant moaning about getting up early drives me insane, it’s part of being a parent.. this holiday is an absolute joke, so anxious and depressed, his medication is making him pass out but can drive to a bloody holiday park no worries

I love the coat hallie chose ❤❤
Me too, I understand people don’t like character clothing, but she’s 2 just let her wear pink and unicorns, also she said Blake loves marvel, so why doesn’t she let him wear marvel and let him have marvel stuff in his room?

the constant moaning about getting up early drives me insane, it’s part of being a parent.. this holiday is an absolute joke, so anxious and depressed, his medication is making him pass out but can drive to a bloody holiday park no worries

Me too, I understand people don’t like character clothing, but she’s 2 just let her wear pink and unicorns, also she said Blake loves marvel, so why doesn’t she let him wear marvel and let him have marvel stuff in his room?
Because letting your children have their own personality doesn’t fit in with the insta criteria 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.