LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B87AB03B-7E05-4D1E-A3F6-6B95A4611B19.jpeg

This is honestly laughable now, I hope some people have the balls to message him and give him tit for this. “Work hard”, “uphold responsibilities” ... you’re not though are you Dean? People who can’t work due to mental illness have serious mental health problems and do not still post on Instagram everyday doing ads etc! This family are a joke and I am sick of it! Absolute insult to those of us who do struggle with their mental health!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 218542
This is honestly laughable now, I hope some people have the balls to message him and give him tit for this. “Work hard”, “uphold responsibilities” ... you’re not though are you Dean? People who can’t work due to mental illness have serious mental health problems and do not still post on Instagram everyday doing ads etc! This family are a joke and I am sick of it! Absolute insult to those of us who do struggle with their mental health!
Just about to say the same thing !!! When does he work hard ??? And no way did someone send it to him.. he went searching for it himself after reading on here 👋 hi Dean
My husband and I have both suffered with depression but we worked through it because we have 3 children to support financially. We both got the support we needed, for my husband that involved getting a new job... not just having months off on sick leave. If he doesn’t like his job or it’s causing him to have attacks then find a new job!!!

Reactions: 5
The coat that Hallie chose is so sweet, I’m sure she’d have something dreary and greige if begster had her own way, to fit in with the gram. Poor kids.

Reactions: 7
I honestly believe his anxiety at work will be related to how his employees treat him!
Someone hit the nail on the head and said about it!

they’ve seen what his getting away with and are sick of doing his share of work whilst he fucks about everyday on full pay! He has gone too far and there’s no return

the pair of them need a reality check!!
It would absolutely make my day if someone from his work came onto this site and commented how he is perceived amongst the rest of the workplace. I mean surely they know he does all this instagram stuff and possibly follow his account so it wouldn’t take much for them to find this thread online 😬

I’d also love to hear more tea from the “estranged family”. Nice to hear what they are really like outside of what they post online and the family they try to make out they are 👀

the constant moaning about getting up early drives me insane, it’s part of being a parent.. this holiday is an absolute joke, so anxious and depressed, his medication is making him pass out but can drive to a bloody holiday park no worries

Me too, I understand people don’t like character clothing, but she’s 2 just let her wear pink and unicorns, also she said Blake loves marvel, so why doesn’t she let him wear marvel and let him have marvel stuff in his room?
Exactly they are only little once seriously she moans about everything winds me up

Reactions: 2
It would absolutely make my day if someone from his work came onto this site and commented how he is perceived amongst the rest of the workplace. I mean surely they know he does all this instagram stuff and possibly follow his account so it wouldn’t take much for them to find this thread online 😬

I’d also love to hear more tea from the “estranged family”. Nice to hear what they are really like outside of what they post online and the family they try to make out they are 👀
I think it’s @Depression102 who is either related to them or has a close connection to the family. I know quite a few of Deans side but not closely so may get occasional bits of tea to spill but it isn’t juicy.

Reactions: 1
Has he not? I can't keep up with what's pre recorded and what's not. It's probably the same egg photo daily too
How bad is it that we can tell what was recorded when through a timeline of different injuries 😂 black eyes, “carpet burns” and bust lips 😅

I love the coat hallie chose ❤❤
There was nothing wrong with it at all! It’s cute! Imagine trying to be snobby over a child’s raincoat

Reactions: 3
Exactly they are only little once seriously she moans about everything winds me up
It just comes across so ungrateful, they’ve managed to conceive three children in such a short amount of time, they’ve not struggled with miscarriages, because I’m sure we would of been told many of times by now! They don’t realise how lucky they are, I would love to have a third child, especially after suffering two miscarriages in a row and then you have people like them who milk the whole ttc, mental health, it’s disgusting! They wouldn’t know struggles if it hit them in the face

• Heart
The ttc-ing properly wound me up. Sitting in her bathroom, first month of trying, shaking saying she didnt know what she would do if it was negative!!!! How insensitive can they be! How many women would have been watching that, who were genuinely struggling to conceive, or suffering miscarriages etc. The pair of them are immature, spoilt, entitled brats.

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20200821_154108_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20200821_154108_com.instagram.android.jpg

They make a mockery of everything ffs! Just found this on their TTC highlight, I'm sorry but thats literally what happened with both Hallie & Dawson. Begs

• Angry
  • Wow
View attachment 218645View attachment 218646
They make a mockery of everything ffs! Just found this on their TTC highlight, I'm sorry but thats literally what happened with both Hallie & Dawson. Begs
This makes me so angry as someone who struggled to conceive my 2 kids and I mean a REAL struggle to have some one claim they struggle when her last 2 children were caught in the first month of trying within 2 and a bit years of each other. It is completely out of order! It makes a joke out of anyone who isn’t as ‘lucky’ as them. They literally did just have sex and it happened for them... does she not see the irony in that😡😡 But hey she got gifted a £200+ watch out of it so wasn’t a complete waste was it Austin’s 😡 where’s that watch now- sold probably 🙄

I love the coat hallie chose ❤❤
Same! I’d definitely buy that for my daughter. It’s lovely but also the joy I get from seeing my children love what they wear and get excited about things is one of the best things about motherhood, I don’t know why she’s trying to play it off as an issue as if it’s the most awful thing for your child to pick their own nice coat that they’re happy with...weird.

Same! I’d definitely buy that for my daughter. It’s lovely but also the joy I get from seeing my children love what they wear and get excited about things is one of the best things about motherhood, I don’t know why she’s trying to play it off as an issue as if it’s the most awful thing for your child to pick their own nice coat that they’re happy with...weird.
Them tog24 coats they live and die in that they got gifted I wouldn't wash my windows in. I'd rather hallies coat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am family, very close family, but a few of us have input on here. I'm not sure if there is much more juice to dish, as u can all see through thier tit anyway.
They are exactly how you all put it n off camera they are nasty pieces of work and what we say on here is nothing we haven't said to thier faces.
They have really took the piss out of the family on many occasions but the recent hateful words towards deans dad was the last straw!
They not only treat deans side like crap but Megan dictates to her mum when she should have the kids and a great example was deans dad's birthday the abuse Megan gave her mum because her mum had to work and Megan made sure whether it was risking her mums job or not that they were both at that party with no kids!
They are an embarrassment to the family they are no better than any of the others Dean partly grew up on the Grange and a lot of his family still live there.
As for babies for the gram it's true so ture not a month before Dawson being conceived they were adamant no more children for them so in less than a month what changed. So @Camelandchicken1 be interesting to know how many of us you know 🤔 😊

I think it’s @Depression102 who is either related to them or has a close connection to the family. I know quite a few of Deans side but not closely so may get occasional bits of tea to spill but it isn’t juicy.
Do you have an idea of who I am I'm not bothered if you say I can reveal myself 😂

That’s what I saw before they started ‘trying’. They had openly said a few times that they didn’t want anymore and that they were completed. Then all of a sudden there was stories saying along the lines of ‘you know when you just can’t shake the feeling of maybe just one more’ then they announced they got gifted that watch thing literally a couple of days later and bam they were ttc. Could see straight through them that they never truly wanted that poor boy. It’s all for content because all the cool kids on insta have big families and pregnancy gets a lot of interest and expensive gifted items they can sell on. It was very much a strategical plan. Shame that babies grow up and become kids/teens who are then less interesting to the general public. I just hope they’ve learnt their lesson to not bring anymore kids into the world when they can’t even look after the ones theyve got.

it still gets me that she’s such a ‘pro breast feeder’ but basically forced hallie to wean so that she could go on her babymoon child free😬

Also did they really need to keep the iPad on whilst the kids were eating 🤦🏼‍♀️ Or maybe I’m just being judgy haha sorry

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I remember them saying the family felt complete and they were very happy in being a family of four, I could maybe understand if she said that while pregnant with Hallie and then after changed her mind, but to change her mind so quickly is very strange

Oh look food in her teeth again and greasy hair 🤢 why use that photo 🙈

Also something that really annoys me and makes me question that they don’t realise how lucky they are is when they say 2020 has been such a crappy, bad year for them... but it’s the year Dawson was born. Okay Dean lost one job (can clearly see why!🙄) Megan was poorly and there was/is a pandemic but surely the birth of their son would cancel all that out? I feel so sorry for that baby that his parents are so selfish that the year he was born they class as a crappy year 😔
They don’t realise how lucky they are to have a child let alone 3🙈

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.