LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’ve contacted my health visitor but wanted peoples advice” has she hell! No one contacts their health visitor over a child screaming 🙄 and if she had why would you ask Instagram if someone who is TRAINED in that area had told you it wasn’t a problem?! Surely you’d go with the trained persons advice... 🙈

Reactions: 5
Poor hallie :( I’ve never seen her speak. Megan rarely posts about her, apart from negative posts. She’s a daddy’s girl through and through which is fine BUT Megan literally gives her no attention. It’s all ‘Blake this’ ‘Dawson that’ only ‘Hallie this’ when she’s not slept or something. Sickening really.
Could she be in pain???? If she can’t speak well she can’t say she’s in pain... :( I feel so sorry for her.

Reactions: 3
“I’ve contacted my health visitor but wanted peoples advice” has she hell! No one contacts their health visitor over a child screaming 🙄 and if she had why would you ask Instagram if someone who is TRAINED in that area had told you it wasn’t a problem?! Surely you’d go with the trained persons advice... 🙈
the poor girl is craving some attention. She needs some quality time with her parents. Why can’t one of them take her out on their own? Megan get her some days booked in at pre school, stop shoving the phone in her face morning, noon and night - and spend some time talking and playing with her for gods sake 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just watching the stories he’s currently uploading I generally wonder if she’s making him not go to work? He said how much he wants to provide for his family.... a lot of people have commented how she won’t do anything alone or without her mum..... so I’m putting 2+2 together here to try and comprehend!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
He can barely even look at the camera.. I just don’t understand how he functions so amazingly everywhere but work yet hasn’t mentioned any issues at work itself.

Reactions: 4
This man needs mental help, I’m not saying that in a mean way, I hope he’s doing more than just taking medication, He needs to see a therapist, and get to the bottom of the issue, most of us couldn’t physically afford to be off even if we were depressed, or go get a new job? His stories make me feel extremely uncomfortable, I’m all for spreading awareness for mental health as I suffer with it myself but honestly some things need to be kept private

• Sad
Reactions: 5
He has panic attacks no where but at work.....🙄🙄🙄think it’s a serious case of being work shy, combined with a very needy unsupportive pathetic wife, no family support and no friends ....... he’s got to go back to work at some point? He can function normally everywhere else. He will loose his job if this carries on - there are thousands losing their jobs daily and he’s there talking into his phone giving us a sob story! Leave it out Dean. You are pathetic. People wanting to work and there’s you doing everything in your power to not go

Reactions: 9
I also think dean needs to realise why people think he’s faking (I don’t believe he is, but that’s because I’d hate to think anyone would do that) BUT he needs to realise what he shows in his stories give the impression he’s absolutely fine at home and on days out and then he turns into this trembling mess whenever taking about work! From the outside looking in it does look strange x

I wonder if the stories about Hallie are to make Dean feel guilty for leaving the house and leaving Megan look after her? Those stories just make me want to hug him 😪

He has panic attacks no where but at work.....🙄🙄🙄think it’s a serious case of being work shy, combined with a very needy unsupportive pathetic wife, no family support and no friends ....... he’s got to go back to work at some point? He can function normally everywhere else. He will loose his job if this carries on - there are thousands losing their jobs daily and he’s there talking into his phone giving us a sob story! Leave it out Dean. You are pathetic. People wanting to work and there’s you doing everything in your power to not go
I agree I’m sorry but I don’t feel sorry for him, what he’s saying makes no sense, he has panic attacks only at work but he likes his job and the people there?! 🤔 he just wants to be at home weather that be because it saves arguments with his wife Or because he just wants to be with his family. He’s plain and simple work shy! I think work have definitely mentioned social media to him, because he said that’s not how that meeting was supposed to go... probably because they’ve pointed out his working from home perfectly fine.
I can’t see him going back to work for long and he’ll 100% lose his job and they will both be back playing the sob story again. But he has to see it from works point of view how can someone say they physically can’t function at work either because of the severity of his mental health or medications, and then see him off out everyday with his family, driving around and generally looking happy as Larry? You’re telling me he can’t see why it looks suspicious 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wonder if the stories about Hallie are to make Dean feel guilty for leaving the house and leaving Megan look after her? Those stories just make me want to hug him 😪
I find it really bizarre he pulls up at home to record them stories??! Sat in his car on the drive? Surely you would be running into the house and telling your wife not a load of strangers on Instagram? I bet Megan was watching them from the house whilst he was uploading them? Very very bizarre . Their relationship just seems strange

I agree I’m sorry but I don’t feel sorry for him, what he’s saying makes no sense, he has panic attacks only at work but he likes his job and the people there?! 🤔 he just wants to be at home weather that be because it saves arguments with his wife Or because he just wants to be with his family. He’s plain and simple work shy! I think work have definitely mentioned social media to him, because he said that’s not how that meeting was supposed to go... probably because they’ve pointed out his working from home perfectly fine.
I can’t see him going back to work for long and he’ll 100% lose his job and they will both be back playing the sob story again. But he has to see it from works point of view how can someone say they physically can’t function at work either because of the severity of his mental health or medications, and then see him off out everyday with his family, driving around and generally looking happy as Larry? You’re telling me he can’t see why it looks suspicious 🙈
Exactly! And god help him if he ever needs a reference from them?

I think he’s mental health act is literally that an act.. sorry but if you are feeling like that you wouldn’t be acting like he is at home he’s absolutely fine!! But I do feel sorry for him a bit because I think Megan is the cause of all of this! He needs to put he’s foot down and go back to work she wanted 3 kids u need to get on with it whilst he’s at work. It’s like he doesn’t know what to do because he doesn’t want to upset Megan well I’m sorry u need to work so many people out there losing jobs and he’s doing this ..

I find it really bizarre he pulls up at home to record them stories??! Sat in his car on the drive? Surely you would be running into the house and telling your wife not a load of strangers on Instagram? I bet Megan was watching them from the house whilst he was uploading them? Very very bizarre . Their relationship just seems strange

Exactly what I thought he hasn’t even told Megan before he’s crying on stories to strangers?! Surely you’d open up to your wife first 🤯 but I think he wanted to capture his emotions of not being in control of when he goes back right there and then so people would feel sorry for him.

Reactions: 1

Exactly what I thought he hasn’t even told Megan before he’s crying on stories to strangers?! Surely you’d open up to your wife first 🤯 but I think he wanted to capture his emotions of not being in control of when he goes back right there and then so people would feel sorry for him.
Hes 100% phoned her the minute he's stepped out of work. Bizarre than he's had a tit meeting at work, seems upset and she's too busy sharing responses about Hallie on the gram. Can't work them out 🙄

If anyone of my employees did what he was doing I’d be fuming.
People can use social media as they like but when you make an income declare it, if it interferes with your real life job then either resign or prioritise your tit.

If you need help then sort it. Medication isn’t enough sometimes but clearly there’s a control issue and in the current climate why should his job be so relentless to him when I’m sure there are plenty of people who would kill for a chance to provide for themselves atm

So after those stories I don’t think he’s faking it but I also think he could help himself massively by making some changes to their life. Step away from social media, stop telling 12-15 thousand strangers about the boring stuff you get up to. Get a hobby that doesn’t involve each other. Get some time away from the children occasionally (even just a 20 minute walk alone to clear their heads)

My honest opinion and it is just that an opinion which I do believe they leave themselves open to by posting all this online-I think he’s googled the symptoms of anxiety and panic attacks and is giving a textbook definition to get himself out of work. I don’t know why he wants to get out of work but I don’t believe what he’s saying 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
My honest opinion and it is just that an opinion which I do believe they leave themselves open to by posting all this online-I think he’s googled the symptoms of anxiety and panic attacks and is giving a textbook definition to get himself out of work. I don’t know why he wants to get out of work but I don’t believe what he’s saying 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’ve said this right from the start he literally lists every single symptom that you can read from google. Most that suffer won’t experience every single symptom every time- most maybe but not all. But yet every time he talks about it it’s like he’s reading from google 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.