LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get all these insta dads now though. Like you would think they would want to go out and work.. but instead they all sit and there promoting rubbish products. Makes me cringe
Omg this it’s makes me cringe sooo much I’m glad my husband has a real job and works he’s arse off .. he hates social media!

Reactions: 6
I just wonder how people can be so sure to make an income on something that’s not stable

I mean can they really see themselves flogging tit in 10 years. How are they gonna afford their kids then?!
Exactly this, I feel like it’s irresponsible if I’m honest, that’s why he should really not be fobbing off his job so much, one day they will need it, do they really make enough money from ads alone to sustain living and raising children, do they make enough money to save for their children’s futures? What about a pension too? Megan once said on stories when dean lost his job that it was stressful as they made some money from ads but not a lot and how it varied so much from one month to the next and how sometimes it would take months of chasing up these companies to actually get the pay they had been offered, doesn’t sounds stable enough to me. I’d want to ensure a guaranteed monthly income with some form of pension so I knew that my family wouldn’t struggle now or in the future but maybe that’s too mundane for some parents these days. Let’s face it in ten or so years all these ‘influencers’ will likely be irrelevant and they will struggle to maintain an average life if they’re lucky as they’ll have basically zero real life working experience or qualifications.

Reactions: 5
Exactly this, I feel like it’s irresponsible if I’m honest, that’s why he should really not be fobbing off his job so much, one day they will need it, do they really make enough money from ads alone to sustain living and raising children, do they make enough money to save for their children’s futures? What about a pension too? Megan once said on stories when dean lost his job that it was stressful as they made some money from ads but not a lot and how it varied so much from one month to the next and how sometimes it would take months of chasing up these companies to actually get the pay they had been offered, doesn’t sounds stable enough to me. I’d want to ensure a guaranteed monthly income with some form of pension so I knew that my family wouldn’t struggle now or in the future but maybe that’s too mundane for some parents these days. Let’s face it in ten or so years all these ‘influencers’ will likely be irrelevant and they will struggle to maintain an average life if they’re lucky as they’ll have basically zero real life working experience or qualifications.
Not only zero qualifications or work experience but an over inflated ego. Could you imagine the instamums and dads stacking shelves in Tesco or mopping floors? (Not knocking retail or cleaning work at all but all these insta families would see it as beneath them) because if they’re lucky that’s the only work they’ll be able to get.

Reactions: 2
I have been asked to post this on behalf of deans sister in law...

This is the first and last time i comment in this and i am only doing so as it was my baby/babies that were born premature. Personally i would have done absolutely anything to be able to keep my baby in longer, he was born at 30 weeks in april 2020 and my daugher was born as 32 weeks in 2016. As for them bwing jealous of my baby being prem i cant comment on that as i am not them so i dont know. But what i will say is when i pulled them up over them doing the sweep to enduce labour i was threatened and told to go and knock their door if i had anything to say to them very aggressively aswell. Im no spring chicken but i would not want anyone coming to my house to kick off whilst i had children there. Also ive read here about them selling gifted items? They were gifted an owlette smart sock some months ago. Anyway cut a long story short. My son has breathing difficulties from prematurity we were waiting on a sats machine from the neonatal team but there was a bit of a mix up.he said oh i have one you can have He then charged us £100 for it. Im not complaining on the price at all but seemingly they got it gifted and it was for his poorly 'nephew,' i would have thought he would of just gave it him. Also not expecting things for free but i know i wouldn't have charged if i didnt pay for it.
I have been accused of trolling dean and meg that is definitely not my style i have children who need my attention and this is the one and only time i am saying anything that isn't directly to them. I will probably get abuse for this but im done with it now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
See how they said Hallie had the bag egg but then tried to backtrack. Also meggy if you was a professional egg poacher you’d know you don’t need to spin the water or put vinegar in it. It’s just an eye for the water being at right temperature 😂

Reactions: 1
This is the first and last time i comment in this and i am only doing so as it was my baby/babies that were born premature. Personally i would have done absolutely anything to be able to keep my baby in longer, he was born at 30 weeks in april 2020 and my daugher was born as 32 weeks in 2016. As for them bwing jealous of my baby being prem i cant comment on that as i am not them so i dont know. But what i will say is when i pulled them up over them doing the sweep to enduce labour i was threatened and told to go and knock their door if i had anything to say to them very aggressively aswell. Im no spring chicken but i would not want anyone coming to my house to kick off whilst i had children there. Also ive read here about them selling gifted items? They were gifted an owlette smart sock some months ago. Anyway cut a long story short. My son has breathing difficulties from prematurity we were waiting on a sats machine from the neonatal team but there was a bit of a mix up. Dean said yes thought wow thats kind. He then charged us £100 for it. Im not complaining on the price at all but seemingly they got it gifted and it was for his poorly 'nephew,' i would have thought he would of just gave it him. Also not expecting things for free but i know i wouldn't have charged if i didnt pay for it.
I have been accused of trolling dean and meg that is definitely not my style i have children who need my attention and this is the one and only time i am saying anything that isn't directly to you. I will probably get abuse for this but im done with it now.
I am so sorry for everything you’ve been through, not just with both your babies being prem, but with everything they’ve done and said, I can’t believe he’s spoken to you like that. He would be the first to kick off if a man said that to Megan, so why does he find it acceptable

See how they said Hallie had the bag egg but then tried to backtrack. Also meggy if you was a professional egg poacher you’d know you don’t need to spin the water or put vinegar in it. It’s just an eye for the water being at right temperature 😂
She’s not wrong with the spinning water and vinegar, I’m a chef and that’s literally how you do it, but I don’t understand why they make it out they’ve just perfected a Michelin stared meal, it’s literally a poached egg😂

• Haha
As expected - the pair of them are Vile, and this whole pretend persona they portray on their accounts is becoming even more transparent. Why companies want to work with them I will never know. There’s another insta family by us with more followers than them - with better engagement from their followers and they are genuinely likeable. The dad has his own successful family business so they’re not on the beg all the time.
The Austins are no body’s - but their egos are so out of control they think they are ? 😂😂.

Reactions: 3
I am so sorry for everything you’ve been through, not just with both your babies being prem, but with everything they’ve done and said, I can’t believe he’s spoken to you like that. He would be the first to kick off if a man said that to Megan, so why does he find it acceptable

She’s not wrong with the spinning water and vinegar, I’m a chef and that’s literally how you do it, but I don’t understand why they make it out they’ve just perfected a Michelin stared meal, it’s literally a poached egg😂
I’ve literally never done it like that always just done the water at the right temp and it’s always been alright? And I know I think that’s what annoys me more 😂 friggin lifewiththepoachedeggs btw that should be the next thread title 😂

• Haha
I watched it and thought I’d have the tit egg or something else so that my child could have a nice meal? Then again it’s just stroppy knickers sassy Hallie, they don’t give a tit about that poor girl.

Reactions: 4
Any ideas why they kept Blake at home with them way past when he could have gone to nursery for free. All children get 15 hours (30’if both parents are working - but we won’t go there 😂😂), so he could have gone last year for a few terms! They literally made him wait until this year when friendships have already been formed.
I know a number of people with children at the same nursery and Blake was very much a loner - the children had all formed friendships when they were at the local preschool. Also difficult when they would pull him out when they didn’t agree with how the school dealt with an issue (one which she went OTT about)
Going on about moving him and then bang 2 weeks later he’s back there. She made a fool out of herself if front of a lot of the other mums 👀
Not sticking up for her but to be fair he only missed 1 term. He would've got his hours in April 2019 and he started in September 2019. I know some kids who had to wait an extra term like that just because there wasn't space in April as it's the last intake for the year. So they had to wait until some of the older ones started reception in the September so that could be why they started him in September rather than April.

Not sticking up for her but to be fair he only missed 1 term. He would've got his hours in April 2019 and he started in September 2019. I know some kids who had to wait an extra term like that just because there wasn't space in April as it's the last intake for the year. So they had to wait until some of the older ones started reception in the September so that could be why they started him in September rather than April.
If she's a stay at home mum, I dont see the rush to shove him off to nursery either 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
If she's a stay at home mum, I dont see the rush to shove him off to nursery either 🤷‍♀️
This, my daughter never went to nursery, started in reception at just turned 4 and is honestly one of the most confident kids in the class, as long as you're giving them a nurturing home life you dont need to put them in nursery at all.

• Heart
Yeah I know how the funding and terms work - I just think it’s a shame they kept him back. My children went to the local pre-school which take on from 2- it’s £20’all day or £8.50 for Morning or afternoon sessions without lunch club. Surely even 2 sessions a week they could afford to have sent him.... and then he would have been funded for his final term. No wonder he’s a bit socially awkward, he’s had very litter interaction with children his own age

It’s not shoving him off to nursery though? It’s letting him have some time to make friends and make him ready for school?
If she was sat at home all day and sent him off to nursery she'd get slated 🙄 it's not necessary.

Yeah I know how the funding and terms work - I just think it’s a shame they kept him back. My children went to the local pre-school which take on from 2- it’s £20’all day or £8.50 for Morning or afternoon sessions without lunch club. Surely even 2 sessions a week they could afford to have sent him.... and then he would have been funded for his final term. No wonder he’s a bit socially awkward, he’s had very little interaction with children his own age

It’s not shoving him off to nursery though? It’s letting him have some time to make friends and make him ready for school?
I agree I think it’s really important for them to go and try make relationships with children, it’s ok if you take them playgroups or something in place but they don’t they keep them in the house 24/7 apart from the odd gifted day out

Reactions: 3
Have to agree with this, they get their 15 free hours the term after third 3rd birthday and then it depends on availability. But to be fair they should already have Hallie’s name down ready so there’s a space for her, but I doubt they’ve thought about that 🙄

I don’t think you shove kids off to nursery but a few hours here or there to help them have a little independence doesn’t hurt.

If you have a nurturing home then of course it’s different and up to you. It’s hardly a nurturing home tho 😂

You would think at some point they would think ‘god we talk about eggs a lot don’t we’ and actually realise it isn’t good content 🤣🤣 every.single.day we get eggs eggs eggs 🥱😴
Megan “I’m loving being tagged in your eggs”... really?! You would think she bloody invented poached eggs 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.