LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s more than coincidence! And I don’t understand why he finds it funny that people are double checking he’s okay? When he said on his stories about followers asking him if he arranged beg’s drinks so she could get out of the house so he could feel safe he literally laughed? Nothing funny about domestic abuse and maybe he should be grateful that people are checking everything is okay the arrogant duck
They need reporting to all these big companies ie Tesco for making a mockery of domestic abuse!😡

No one really agreed with them getting married especially deans friends. They never liked Megan and told him it’s a mistake and he never listened. He literally doesn’t have any friends really now he is completely isolated and that’s because of her she is very insecure

Reactions: 5
No one really agreed with them getting married especially deans friends. They never liked Megan and told him it’s a mistake and he never listened. He literally doesn’t have any friends really now he is completely isolated and that’s because of her she is very insecure
I’ve always thought this! They don’t have any friends apart from the 2 that popped out of nowhere yesterday 😂 never to be seen again probably! It looks like he was big on football aswell it wouldn’t surprise me if he quit it in for to spend more time together 🤢 asif they possibly can

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I used to be friends with Megan.. she’s a very aggressive person, not how she makes out on Instagram,
we’ve seen some of her vile Facebook status’s where she attacked anyone who questioned her marriage to Dean - explains why she only had about 10 guests at the reception😂😂

On a real note though I hope he does make up with his family, imagine Blake turning round and wishing he was dead. You only get one family try make the most of it you can and Megan either deal with that that’s his family or don’t go and involve yourself let your kids and your husband have a life outside of you

Reactions: 3
Lost 7lbs so off to buy a new wardrobe because nothing fits apparently. Can spend loads of money in next on clothes for herself (and apparently for the kids’ holiday clothes) but won’t spend money on a pram or pushchair that could potentially prevent asphyxiation for their infant son. Blows my mind the selfishness and ignorance of some people, would rather her kids look good than be safe.

Reactions: 12
Lost 7lbs so off to buy a new wardrobe because nothing fits apparently. Can spend loads of money in next on clothes for herself (and apparently for the kids’ holiday clothes) but won’t spend money on a pram or pushchair that could potentially prevent asphyxiation for their infant son. Blows my mind the selfishness and ignorance of some people, would rather her kids look good than be safe.
All on credit, notice they only ever buy from next. That's why.

Reactions: 11
All on credit, notice they only ever buy from next. That's why.
Exactly what I thought, noway on his wage alone would they be able to kit all themselves out in next clothes 🙄 Trying to fit in with the other influencers on Instagram... what’s wrong with supermarket brands or h & m, why has it got to be next?! Notice how she has to mention they are buying from next, why not say “we’re off to get the kids and me some new clothes” brace yourselves for a next haul later 😴🥱

So he’s saying he can’t fault the Tesco’s school uniform... but his child is yet to start school and he has no other school age children so really he can’t judge the wearability and durability of it? 🤔 so basically the most pointless Ad as he can’t even back it up 😂 shame on Tesco’s for working with a family that can’t yet comment on uniform 🙈😩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So he’s saying he can’t fault the Tesco’s school uniform... but his child is yet to start school and he has no other school age children so really he can’t judge the wearability and durability of it? 🤔 so basically the most pointless Ad as he can’t even back it up 😂 shame on Tesco’s for working with a family that can’t yet comment on uniform 🙈😩
deffo worth an email to the tesco marketing department!

wonder if they declare their ads as a secondary income?

Reactions: 4
deffo worth an email to the tesco marketing department!

wonder if they declare their ads as a secondary income?
Seriously doubt they declare them, and judging by the fact Tesco works with some of the ‘big influencers’ I would say they pay well!

Dean did have his family but every time meg was pregnant he pushed them away but because Dean cudnt mould his dad into insta perfect grandad so he gave him abuse, pulled the grandkids in n out of his life for no reason!! Meg is very aggressive offline n very rude it's all an act to to be good beggers 😂

I was speaking to a family friend about the sweep thing earlier, she said that Deans brothers baby was premature and Megan was jealous of all the attention the family received so wanted hers to come early the vile creature.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Megan talks like a teacher, you know her rhythmic talking in stories-
Hello. Everyone. How. Are. We. TODAY

• Haha
Megan talks like a teacher, you know her rhythmic talking in stories-
Hello. Everyone. How. Are. We. TODAY
I hate that “hey guys, happy whatever day of the week it is” so patronising, you’re right it’s like she addresses her followers as if they’re 5 year olds, maybe she should focus more on her own child’s speech and language.

I hate that “hey guys, happy whatever day of the week it is” so patronising, you’re right it’s like she addresses her followers as if they’re 5 year olds, maybe she should focus more on her own child’s speech and language.
“Hey guys, happy Wednesday .....oooo it’s almost the weekend - I can’t wait as I’ve had such a busy week of work👀👀 oh no wait that’s right , every days a weekend for me as I’m a lazy sod who’s not worked a day in her life after marrying the first bloke that came along when I was 18. I won’t let him go to work either as I can’t cope with the 3 children I’ve got, so at the mo Dean is playing the best sicky acting card and im so proud of him. Now he’s at home 24/7 he’s able to ferry me around the shops, go shopping to Tesco, do all the house work and get up with the kids. I don’t know if you know but I breast feed and I like to get my tits out whenever I can. I also like to scrounge for any freebies I can because I really don’t want to work EVER” 😂😂😂😂😂 now that’s what she should be saying each morning

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.