lifewithjadeedwards #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s be honest the pair are pretty dim. Perhaps she was 40+3 and she thinks this is 3 weeks. She had no idea about a lot of things to do with the birth, she was not prepared.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She said she was in hospital for three weeks…I think she means in and out for three weeks. I can’t see her being in that long. I’ve stayed in hospital for a week both times and had two non straightforward births. Also took River for a drive to get him to sleep and now he’s inside in the car seat. How long is he going to be asleep in this? How many people are going to message her to say he shouldn’t be asleep in this for long durations. From what I can see it’s not the newer reclining ones.

Reactions: 7
Eww she’s clearly just back to beg. ‘Would you recommend this bag that I’ve tagged so they will send it to me?’ duck off jade you grabby cow. IT’S A BAG, who needs recommends and reviews for a BAG?! I literally cannot stand her whinging and woe is me act now she’s having to look after her baby, perhaps if she’d done more than 4 hours a week work in her life she’d be a bit more prepared for real life!

Reactions: 15
Eww she’s clearly just back to beg. ‘Would you recommend this bag that I’ve tagged so they will send it to me?’ duck off jade you grabby cow. IT’S A BAG, who needs recommends and reviews for a BAG?! I literally cannot stand her whinging and woe is me act now she’s having to look after her baby, perhaps if she’d done more than 4 hours a week work in her life she’d be a bit more prepared for real life!
She’s absolutely shameless, the blatant begging is a disgrace. If that was my friend, sister, partner or daughter I would be mortified to be associated with her!

Reactions: 6
Those bags are £150??!! I bought a travel bag from Argos for under 20 quid. Used it a fair bit in the beginning but now she's a toddler it just sits under the stairs with nappies in so I don't have to go far if I need to change a bum in the living room :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
She's a proper joker isn't she aff linking shite she hasn't even brought!! could she be more transparent. Can't wait for the day when all these insta huns actually have to go get a 9 to 5 job.

Reactions: 13
Jade beb get down Blackwood market, buy what you need for a change and shut the duck up 🙄

• Haha
Got loads of time in her WoRLdWinD to do loads of swipe ups to asos tat sat on the SeTi but no time to wash her fadge.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The shame of her stories, Jade you BEG, beb
I'm just laughing imagining her in some more hideous brown leggings and an inspector gadget coat 🤣🤣🤣 she's an absolute desperate head 🤦🏼‍♀️ she doesn't give a tit about her followers she's there to milk every penny from them clearly! When will people wise up and hit UNFOLLOW

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She heard a river so clearly while having her waters broken…yes, that would be the river of amniotic fluid you eejit 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe she thinks the baby feeding at 8:30pm, 11pm, 3am and 5am is good!! I’d be hanging out of my arse. My baby is a day or two younger than hers and sleeps 9pm til at least 5am. No wonder she never gets out of her pjs. As much as we all joke she’s a numpty getting up that often to see to a baby must be knackering!

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe she thinks the baby feeding at 8:30pm, 11pm, 3am and 5am is good!! I’d be hanging out of my arse. My baby is a day or two younger than hers and sleeps 9pm til at least 5am. No wonder she never gets out of her pjs. As much as we all joke she’s a numpty getting up that often to see to a baby must be knackering!
Jesus, I’d take that at his age. My nearly 2 year old had me up at 12, 5 and then 7 🥴

Same my 12 week old currently wakes up at similar times! But then she only drinks small amounts but frequently through the day and night

Reactions: 1
My apologies for making that comment then. I truly hadn’t realised that so many people had babies that didn’t sleep very well, you ladies are my hero’s and I couldn’t cope, honestly I couldn’t! I take my hat off to you, jades still a numpty though x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.