lifewithjadeedwards #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe anyone who says they don't have time to brush in a morning.... I had 2 under 2 and when the second was born life was bleeping hectic but I still managed basic hygiene.

Its like it's a bleeping personality trait of insta mums to be grim as duck
Yep yep yep yep yep. Brushing your teeth is a multi tasking job. She’s grim.

Reactions: 3
Oh my godddd my baby is 7 months and can honestly say not one day is passed when I haven’t showered, brushed my teeth 2 a day and flossed atleast once! Absolutely no excuse for poor hygiene just because you’ve had a baby! Actually makes my brain itch when insta huns give that keeping it real crap, go have a wash oh and change your toothbrush head 🤮

Reactions: 8
So she’s time to make videos of that bloody face shagger but she can’t brush her teeth?!! Pull the other one beb - ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Has time to upload a picture of her “late lunch” BEFORE she has time to clean her gob? Pull the other seti beb, the worldwind isn’t that intense. Stop attention seeking, it’s not relatable.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m the time she’s spent using the face vibrator she could jump in shower, wash her face quick (I know the skin gurus say to not do that but needs must with a new baby) and brush her teeth.

Reactions: 2
If my Health Visitor showed up in the AFTERNOON and I still had my pyjamas on I would be absolutely mortified and definitely would not be broadcasting it to thousands! I never stayed in my pyjamas all day even when my kids were days old, and I had absolutely horrendous births, one of which required surgery afterwards. She just seems incompetent at life! Struggled with a basic job with minimal hours, struggles to make any sort of decisions and struggles to do anything now she has a baby even though he’s months old! But can plug that Lumi shite any chance she gets 🙄

Who the fudge ‘styles’ Muslins for a nursery! They are for using not for decor

Reactions: 9
Do health visitors just show up without appts? My HV specifically said they would never do that when somebody made a comment about it once.

Do health visitors just show up without appts? My HV specifically said they would never do that when somebody made a comment about it once.
my health visitor didn’t even turn up when she was meant to come never mind any other time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I work with a lot of HVs and from what I gather they would only show up unannounced if they were concerned about something regarding the parent’s ability/competency, even though they obviously don’t tell parents that!

Reactions: 7
I work with a lot of HVs and from what I gather they would only show up unannounced if they were concerned about something regarding the parent’s ability/competency, even though they obviously don’t tell parents that!
They actually did tell us this! I asked how often would we see her and she said honestly hardly ever unless we contacted them to come out for any reason but in cases where they feel parents may need extra support they occasionally ‘drop in to see parents and baby’ as they know people tend to go above and beyond in cleaning etc for their arrival and it isn’t a true representation of how they could be coping.
Crafty in some scenarios but I think also needed in others. I haven’t seen a HV since a 6 month check. And a phonecall at 15 months.

They actually did tell us this! I asked how often would we see her and she said honestly hardly ever unless we contacted them to come out for any reason but in cases where they feel parents may need extra support they occasionally ‘drop in to see parents and baby’ as they know people tend to go above and beyond in cleaning etc for their arrival and it isn’t a true representation of how they could be coping.
Crafty in some scenarios but I think also needed in others. I haven’t seen a HV since a 6 month check. And a phonecall at 15 months.
Yeah you’re right, and they would be even less inclined to just drop in now because of covid so there must be something the HV is concerned about. Either Jade beb is lying for content and she did know the HV was coming, or the HV arrived unplanned because she’s concerned about something!

Yeah you’re right, and they would be even less inclined to just drop in now because of covid so there must be something the HV is concerned about. Either Jade beb is lying for content and she did know the HV was coming, or the HV arrived unplanned because she’s concerned about something!
A friend of mine hasn’t long had a baby probably similar time to Jade and apart from the appointments they do when you first come home the rest have been in the local surgery due to Covid. Obviously this could be different in different areas though!
I can’t actually remember when the routine appointments we had were I just remember at 6 months as it was just before covid was kicking off and nothing until 15 month phonecall. So maybe it’s a routine appointment Jade knew about but has tried to use for content which is weird as I’m sure many followers will be thinking the same as us.

Reactions: 4
Well to be honest that was my thoughts exactly but I didn’t want to say! I wonder if HVs keep tabs on their social media etc especially when she’s not private!

As much as I think jade is a bit of a twit I don't think she has shown anything on insta that would make any health professional think that River is at risk or she isn't coping.... she is basically falling down the instamum profile of creating content around not having time for basic hygiene etc but that's about it

Reactions: 9
As much as I think jade is a bit of a twit I don't think she has shown anything on insta that would make any health professional think that River is at risk or she isn't coping.... she is basically falling down the instamum profile of creating content around not having time for basic hygiene etc but that's about it
Nobody mentioned about what she shows on Instagram? No one knows what she is like behind closed doors and in HV appointments etc IF they are making extra visits.
Like I said it’s probably an appointment she did know about and is trying to fit in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.