lifewithjadeedwards #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah no one is saying she’s an unfit mother from what she shows on Instagram, just that if she genuinely did receive an unplanned visit from the HV that it wouldn’t be for nothing, especially as all community based health services are still being told to limit unnecessary contact. So if she’s trying to just say it for content she’s made herself look silly.

Reactions: 3
Nobody mentioned about what she shows on Instagram? No one knows what she is like behind closed doors and in HV appointments etc IF they are making extra visits.
Like I said it’s probably an appointment she did know about and is trying to fit in
Apart from the poster above me wondering whether HV keep tabs on social media given she has an open profile 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Apart from the poster above me wondering whether HV keep tabs on social media given she has an open profile 🤷🏻‍♀️
I was going to say I assumed your comment was in response to mine. I had seen on her stories that she said she was struggling to
adjust but doesn’t every new mom. I wasn’t saying that she had shown anything to make anyone think she was in trouble or risking rivers health and well-being. It was just a comment asking if they do keep tabs on social media if they are concerned about patients or whether it’s a breach of confidentiality. In my job we can’t review customers social media accounts but it doesn’t stop them reaching out to us via social media.

I was going to say I assumed your comment was in response to mine. I had seen on her stories that she said she was struggling to
adjust but doesn’t every new mom. I wasn’t saying that she had shown anything to make anyone think she was in trouble or risking rivers health and well-being. It was just a comment asking if they do keep tabs on social media if they are concerned about patients or whether it’s a breach of confidentiality. In my job we can’t review customers social media accounts but it doesn’t stop them reaching out to us via social media. Also just adding that I didn’t mean just her, but in her case she does have an open profile so wouldn’t be able to hide anything if she did share it or reached out for help.

Reactions: 1
I don't understand how she gained such weight during pregnancy where she apparently had HG. I gained a similar amount but I was a greedy fucker...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't understand how she gained such weight during pregnancy where she apparently had HG. I gained a similar amount but I was a greedy fucker...
Because she just had normal morning sickness/ nausea and exaggerated it for attention like she does everything else. Remember those creamy hot chocolates she used to have all the time? No one with HG could even look at a hot chocolate with cream and mallows 🤢

I can’t believe she says she’s nervous to go out on her own with the pram 🤦🏼‍♀️ The kid is about 4 months old is he not?! Does that mean he’s practically been stuck inside with her this whole time apart from occasions when her husband or a family member was around to chaperone her?

Reactions: 5
Yeah you’re right, and they would be even less inclined to just drop in now because of covid so there must be something the HV is concerned about. Either Jade beb is lying for content and she did know the HV was coming, or the HV arrived unplanned because she’s concerned about something!
Personally if I was her HV, I would turn up unannounced. She worries me - her lack of research ahead of giving birth, if she did decline intervention until going past week 42, etc.
though probably knowing jade beb she’s full of tit and it was a pre-arranged appointment.
the HV would be so chuffed with how that dog was coping 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see the photo the other day where the wee boy was playing on a changing mat? 😢 I wish so much she had friends and a social circle that could show her what to do and buy. It honestly breaks my heart.
also haven’t been out yet? I had a section and was out on day 3. Not sure what there is to be scared about pushing a buggy? Also the poor child won’t be getting fresh air and stimulation. Wouldn’t be surprised if HV is monitoring.

Reactions: 8
What happened to the days where she used to pimp her nan out and spend every waking moment with her? Poor old Doris has been inched out now that The Beblet is here.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I never had HG but had really bad sickness, think I was the lightest I had ever been whilst pregnant 😂😂 (did not last after the birth 😂😩) she’s got to be lying!!

Reactions: 5
I never had HG but had really bad sickness, think I was the lightest I had ever been whilst pregnant 😂😂 (did not last after the birth 😂😩) she’s got to be lying!!
My cousin had HG and was 9st to start, she went down to 6st she was so ill and was even after the baby was born. Took a while to gain the weight back. I on the other hand ate everything and gained 5st! I didn’t make the same mistake with baby number 2!

Reactions: 6
I still can’t believe she has called her kid River… how chavvy😂 can imagine her shouting round Asda after him in her valleys accent

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I read it as it was his first time to mamas and papas, and his first time for a meal.... rather than his first time out at all

Ah the mama and papas story….. any chance you are on the beg beb?! I’m sure M&P are desperate to feature you on your seti now jade beb 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.