lifewithjadeedwards #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that! Why is he lay on the floor? When I used to do baby classes with my little one she was always sat on my lap, why does she insist on lying him down all day

We also weren’t allowed to record at baby groups either
This.
Im a first time mum and I’m not that far away from Jade beb geographically. There are LOADS of groups on and around - playgroups, swimming, singing classes, sensory. We go out to various classes and my baby LOVES watching all the other babies.
Now - I haven’t got a clue what I’m doing half the time but if it gets a smile from my baby, I’ll do it. But this is where you talk to your friends, Mum etc if you’re unsure or want to check.
I get the impression she doesn’t do any of this and is so overwhelmed she won’t admit it. We are all overwhelmed!!! But come on Jade - get out with him, no judgement in that.

Reactions: 7
Why would she not sit the poor little guy up? I know being a mum doesn’t come with an instruction manual but surely she’s observing all those other mums which you’d think would encourage her! How can someone who has barely worked for years and dossed about for her entire pregnancy not have taken the time to do any research at all about infant development!

Now she puts a video of him sitting in a Bumbo seat 🤦🏼‍♀️ That’s not the same as encouraging him to sit independently Jade beb. Bumbo seats aren’t great as they hold the baby passively in position, there’s no real weight bearing so it can’t really facilitate independent sitting! I tried a Bumbo seat with my eldest at 3 months and ended up not using it. Didn’t even bother with one for the youngest!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Ok so now she has the baby in the pram but the actual new born carry cot top part…… Jade beb - your baby is 6 m old. He does not need to be on his back 24/7. Poor little lamb must be so bloody bored 😑

• Wow
Ok so now she has the baby in the pram but the actual new born carry cot top part…… Jade beb - your baby is 6 m old. He does not need to be on his back 24/7. Poor little lamb must be so bloody bored 😑
He’ll get a flat head surely as well? Feel so sorry for him.

Reactions: 5
Do we think because the pram was gifted she genuinely has no idea about the components? I get the feeling she thought the car seat was newborn up and now the carry cot for a little older. I do worry she's just not bothered or thought to research anything.. As hard as it is to believe!

Reactions: 4
Do we think because the pram was gifted she genuinely has no idea about the components? I get the feeling she thought the car seat was newborn up and now the carry cot for a little older. I do worry she's just not bothered or thought to research anything.. As hard as it is to believe!
Her parents have had babies twice. I know prams have changed massively but surely her mother would be saying things like pop him on his tummy to strengthen his back for sitting. You can move him up to the next part to see out now. Some old tricks for teething?! My oldest brother is 38 and me nearly 30, my mother still gives me some tricks that she found worked all them years ago 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Her parents have had babies twice. I know prams have changed massively but surely her mother would be saying things like pop him on his tummy to strengthen his back for sitting. You can move him up to the next part to see out now. Some old tricks for teething?! My oldest brother is 38 and me nearly 30, my mother still gives me some tricks that she found worked all them years ago 🤷‍♀️
It's all a bit strange isn't it. Jade please read here for pointers!

Reactions: 4
Yeh but literally you can YouTube anything these days , I had all 3 of mine pre pandemic when you could go oi
I didn’t even get any. Not even a slice of god damn bread 😭
I can confidently say you haven't missed out on much 🤣

Reactions: 1
Yeh but literally you can YouTube anything these days , I had all 3 of mine pre pandemic when you could go oi
I know but would she have is the point I'm making 😂 like she can't even be arsed to read up on weaning. I'm due to pop my first in a few weeks and I feel confident I know more than Jade who has a 6 month old!

Reactions: 6
Oh bloody hell - she’s off to ‘an event’ can’t wait to see this one unfold. Meanwhile she can’t work out how to sit her baby up or wean him……. ‘Kay hun

And....she's off again trying to flog the lumis. WHEN will it end, fed up with these insta huns acting like putting this crap on their stories is a real job.

Reactions: 7
It’s literally so boring!! Other than that all she has is the odd trip to the garden centre. Zero content. Also (no idea why this bugs me so much 🤣) but WHY does she always refer to River as Baby River?!! Yes beb we can see he is a baby ffs 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.