lifewithjadeedwards #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annnnnnnd she’s back flogging the face dildo ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ last week she couldn’t bath. This week she’s got hours to do her face………

Reactions: 4
Air pods- a necessity for someone with no cash and a new baby 🙄
Also a BabyBjorn carrier 🙈 she has no cash!!! Poor Rhod. I actually feel so sorry for him. He should have escaped ages ago. How long till she ‘gives up work’ (can u call 4hrs a week in Asda work?!)

Reactions: 9
Air pods- a necessity for someone with no cash and a new baby 🙄
Also a BabyBjorn carrier 🙈 she has no cash!!! Poor Rhod. I actually feel so sorry for him. He should have escaped ages ago. How long till she ‘gives up work’ (can u call 4hrs a week in Asda work?!)
I reckon she has already packed ASDA in. She hasn't mentioned it since before the great silence. Face dildos is her job now for sure.

Reactions: 5
Has she actually left the house since giving birth? Babu classes are back on? Or even simply a walk around the park? Odd.

Reactions: 2
PLEASE can some send her a message with just the correct spelling of settee so she stops using the name of an Egyptian pharaoh for her sofa, I cannot deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
three weeks late? In Scotland u only are allowed 10 days over. Is wales different?

She knew what she was having all along?!!!? She was making out she didn’t the whole time!

Reactions: 12
I can’t help but think she’s over exaggerating everything, I’ve never heard of any baby being 3 weeks late in this day and age. And was she really in hospital for 3 weeks? I had to have surgery after my first was born and really poorly and I wasn’t even in for a week, I know people who nearly died who were only in a week or two. If it was anyone else I wouldn’t question it but she’s so dramatic I think she’s at it.

Reactions: 10
I can’t help but think she’s over exaggerating everything, I’ve never heard of any baby being 3 weeks late in this day and age. And was she really in hospital for 3 weeks? I had to have surgery after my first was born and really poorly and I wasn’t even in for a week, I know people who nearly died who were only in a week or two. If it was anyone else I wouldn’t question it but she’s so dramatic I think she’s at it.
As a mother I’d have been advocating for the safety of my baby rather than repeating failed induction methods over and over to the point she was that overdue. I was lucky that the trust I delivered at only gave you one attempt at each method they offered, then baby was delivered via a caesarean if no/lack of progress was made. I understand trusting your medical staff but there comes a point when you think about your unborn baby and no matter how closely monitored they are it’s so stressful for them.

Last edited:
Do u notice she doesn’t actually say if she had a c section. I think it could have been and she doesn’t want to say (boils my blood when people are ‘ashamed’ of how their baby was born or don’t want to say as they would have preferred the opposite). In Scotland u wouldn’t be allowed to go that over. Medical advice would be section if the induction didn’t work. Wtf is ‘four failed inductions’? Does she mean the stages of induction? It takes no more than 3 days to do that so wtf did she do for the rest of the time? She also lied about not knowing gender 🙄

Reactions: 6
She’s put a pic on of Rod in scrubs, she’s had a section I think. But why not say that? And why make out that you don’t know if it’s a boy or girl when you’ve known the full time 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.