lifewithjadeedwards #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another video where’s she put a filter on her son.
It’s called ‘no filter filter’. I’ve just tried it on myself and it’s definitely a filter, my skin looks more tanned and smooth with it. Not something a baby needs…

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I know we’re meant to be on this ‘all babies are beautiful, don’t witch about a child’ hype but… the lips really creep me out.

Reactions: 6
First relaxing bath since he was born?! I’m sorry what, how old is this child?! I’m a single mother and was able to at least have 1 relaxing bath before she was 8 weeks old… She’s really playing the ‘woe is me’ card today isn’t she? 🤨

Reactions: 11
I am I only the only one that finds it grim when people eat in the bath, makes me shudder a bit.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I know we’re meant to be on this ‘all babies are beautiful, don’t witch about a child’ hype but… the lips really creep me out.
It would be down to the excessive lip filler his mammys used he’s nabbed some

• Haha
Reactions: 5
With and without the filter, he's an adorable kid. Hopefully she either decides to stop posting him, or accepts he's sweet as he comes.

Reactions: 4
First relaxing bath since he was born?! I’m sorry what, how old is this child?! I’m a single mother and was able to at least have 1 relaxing bath before she was 8 weeks old… She’s really playing the ‘woe is me’ card today isn’t she? 🤨
It can't even be because she had a c-section as they reccomend no bath for 10 days just a shower if possible. He is about 10 weeks now an this is her 1st bath? She's full of tit!

Reactions: 2
It can't even be because she had a c-section as they reccomend no bath for 10 days just a shower if possible. He is about 10 weeks now an this is her 1st bath? She's full of tit!
I was told a month after my EMEC before I could have a bath

Welcome to the warped mind of Jade Beb.. where only insta perfect is allowed. She comes out with the most bizarre attention seeking things🥴

Reactions: 4
I had a rough time (in labour for 3 days before the EMEC 😑) so maybe my midwife wanted me to wait longer for that reason. This was in 2018. I was desperate for a bath so I remember counting down the days!

Remember she works 4hrs in Asda and is overwhelmed. Need to be realistic about her capabilities. Good role model for a child tho 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A bleeping mud mask shill from that lumi bleep brand is why she’s posting about washing her fanny in the bath for the FiRst tiMe.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Slowly drip feeding back to Instagram by the looks of it.. she clearly needs the money

Reactions: 6
Why does she have a bright light on when baby wakes at 4am? I have a 3 month old and that is still considered nighttime- nightlight, no eye-contact, feed them back to sleep!

Reactions: 10
Sooo poor jade beb hasn’t found time for a bath in weeeeeeks BUT has her gel nails done. Kay hun…. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Honestly can’t deal with her lies!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.