lifewithjadeedwards #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question here, is there any reason why Rhod has a stethoscope round his deck in the pic of them in ther scrubs? Baffled to why he’d need one

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Genuine question here, is there any reason why Rhod has a stethoscope round his deck in the pic of them in ther scrubs? Baffled to why he’d need one
Him and Millie Moo delivered the baby. That’s why it took 3 weeks 👀

What on Earth were they calling the baby if they didn’t name him for 5 WHOLE WEEKS
5 weeks and they called him River. Not sure they realised they live in Wales and not Hollywood. Poor wee boy. There’s nothing u can even shorten that to that is normal.
Very confused why she purchased all the beige nonsense when she knew it was a boy? Each to their own I suppose!

Reactions: 5
More to the point, why has no-one mentioned the hat 😂 surprised its allowed anyway if she had to have a c section.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The only way I can imagine someone going 3 weeks over is if she refused a c-section, surely it wouldn't be allowed otherwise?

Reactions: 4
Just seen the hat wtf

I wonder if she had to be knocked out once he was dressed so he wasn’t allowed in so put his hat back on

Reactions: 2
Ok so the pic of Rhod in scrubs really confused me.
A) he is in scrubs BUT wearing his own hat
B) why is he wearing a stethoscope round his neck?

Both are completely against infection control and I suspect against trust policy. Let alone the implications of covid (in terms of risk and sanitation) I’ve had a c section and I’m a nurse so this really really baffles me. Unless it’s all been set up for the insta pic - but obvs jade wouldn’t lie and miss lead would she 👀 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

They can’t force her to have a csec for failure to progress if she is refusing it. However once you hit 42 weeks they will continually remind you of the increased risks of the placenta failing, still birth etc and they will probably be quite direct with it as they want to discourage going past 42 weeks so much. It is of course possible to get to 43 weeks if the mother continues to reject offers of intervention however given Jade’s well documented anxiety and over the top fears (she wouldn’t change her earrings incase someone died!) I just can’t imagine her listening to these medical professionals talk about the risks and still say no!

Where i live there is no way that would ever happen, the most they would let you get to is 42 weeks and even thats unlikely. Its far to risky for the baby and mother. She is a right bleeping drama queen

They can’t force her to have a csec for failure to progress if she is refusing it. However once you hit 42 weeks they will continually remind you of the increased risks of the placenta failing, still birth etc and they will probably be quite direct with it as they want to discourage going past 42 weeks so much. It is of course possible to get to 43 weeks if the mother continues to reject offers of intervention however given Jade’s well documented anxiety and over the top fears (she wouldn’t change her earrings incase someone died!) I just can’t imagine her listening to these medical professionals talk about the risks and still say no!
This! A girl I went to school with went to 43 weeks because she wanted a natural birth. Had to go to the hospital every day for monitoring. She ended up with a csection anyway. I doubt in Covid times they’d want her going over as they wouldn’t want someone in and out of the maternity ward.

Reactions: 3
Where i live there is no way that would ever happen, the most they would let you get to is 42 weeks and even thats unlikely. Its far to risky for the baby and mother. She is a right bleeping drama queen
They might not like it but they can NOT force you to have an induction or a CSEC against your consent.

When I was in labour with my first a woman on the ward was screaming then they came round to check and she was 1cm... They said they could induce her but she kept refusing. Asked her how far along she was and she said 42 weeks. They shut the curtains and had the chat with her as to the risks involved in going over and how it is beneficial to be induced!
Baffles me as to how you would risk your childs life to not have a c section (my second son passed away because of breech complications and I would have done anything for a c section now!)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Surely there comes a time when they would have to enforce something, as it then borders on putting the baby at risk?

I know a girl who refused an induction or any intervention and social services were then involved because they saw it as she was putting her baby at risk

Reactions: 6
I know a girl who refused an induction or any intervention and social services were then involved because they saw it as she was putting her baby at risk
Yeah I was sure I'd read that on here before! It would make sense. Scary all round

Jade is an absolute fool if she did refuse everything and insisted on going to 43 weeks. The outcome could've been very different indeed.

Reactions: 3
Jade is an idiot. Why would you refuse and go to 43 weeks and then complain it was traumatic? Of course it was but you chose to go over as they cannot force you to do anything. Why risk your child's and your own health?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.