lifewithjadeedwards #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having to pay all her wages on lip fillers and her own flesh and blood comes out with with the same vibe jades going for, all natural and free 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm sure I just need to get a life but does anyone else find it weird the baby is called River & her husband's nickname is Rhod...so together they are River Rhod 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Supported her in her business. duck off jade every wanker on Instagram is selling Lumi. She will never go back to a Asda.

Reactions: 8
And there she goes with the ADs.. the only reason she’s back. She’s after your money!

Reactions: 10
crying a river over river having jabs then shills the face vibrator. Get bleeping out.

Skipped her story before and accidentally responded to the bloody Lumi poll 🤦🏼‍♀️ She didn’t waste time send me a message asking what I was interested in but she won’t reply to any other messages!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Skipped her story before and accidentally responded to the bloody Lumi poll 🤦🏼‍♀️ She didn’t waste time send me a message asking what I was interested in but she won’t reply to any other messages!
This is why I can't stand her and refuse to feel sorry for her! She's a scheming, rude witch who puts on an act for sympathy

Reactions: 16
How is he only just having his first jabs?? Is it different in wales? Even if she did go 3 weeks over like she’s made out she was 40 weeks on 22nd April so the latest he was born would have been like 12th may, so he should have had his jabs beginning of July?

Reactions: 4
How is he only just having his first jabs?? Is it different in wales? Even if she did go 3 weeks over like she’s made out she was 40 weeks on 22nd April so the latest he was born would have been like 12th may, so he should have had his jabs beginning of July?
I wondered this. There must only be roughly 3 days between her son and my daughter and she’s having her 12 week jabs next week and they’ll be a week late as my surgery is rubbish. My daughter is 12 weeks tomorrow. I’m in wales too, about 20 mins from jade and no it’s absolutely not any different. She’s just a drip and probably couldn’t psych herself up to take him hence he’s very overdue having them.

Reactions: 5
I’m reading into today’s stories that Rhod had the audacity to only get her one present for her birthday and she has kicked up a stink about not getting a gift from the baby too 😂

poor old Rhodders having to work overtime in Asda to afford bleeping AirPods from a baby.

I’m reading into today’s stories that Rhod had the audacity to only get her one present for her birthday and she has kicked up a stink about not getting a gift from the baby too 😂

poor old Rhodders having to work overtime in Asda to afford bleeping AirPods from a baby.
What a weird post. I don't even know why she would share that about it being 2 weeks late and being annoyed. She didn't sound grateful at all 😄

What a weird post. I don't even know why she would share that about it being 2 weeks late and being annoyed. She didn't sound grateful at all 😄
She is the worst! Always a negative spin on anything good. I remember her a few years ago her putting up a story saying how she was always basically disappointed on birthdays because people never put in as much effort as she did on theirs!

Reactions: 7
She is the worst! Always a negative spin on anything good. I remember her a few years ago her putting up a story saying how she was always basically disappointed on birthdays because people never put in as much effort as she did on theirs!
I was reading about this earlier in a thread on here about birthday disappointment. Saying people got anxiety they would be disappointed. Maybe just set your expectations a bit more realistic babe. Birthdays are for kids! 😂

Reactions: 2
Yep she did. I remember it too. With an attitude like that I wouldn't bother with her at all 🥴

I remember that! And it was after her sister and parents bought her half of bloody new look for her birthday too! Ungrateful cow!

She's like a Dementor - circling above over anything or anyone good, ready to suck the life out of them. Rhod needs a medal and an exit strategy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.