lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shocked she didn’t mention her bump being her best friend..

Oh tit, guys she’s pregnant did you know ?!

Reactions: 2
Hahahaha that story was def just about her nan because it was a birthday post for her. Weird to refer to her as her mum though.

Reactions: 4
Do we know if she is part of the selling team for lumi or is she just desperately trying to be seen by them? Everyday she mentions it but there’s no #ad?

Do we know if she is part of the selling team for lumi or is she just desperately trying to be seen by them? Everyday she mentions it but there’s no #ad?
Yeah she is, once she left a swipe up to her lumi page and it had her name on it. I’ve sent a complaint to asa and I’m sure they’ll be in touch soon. Same for Carly Jade Drake, she started selling it and didn’t put ad on any of her stories, so I sent a complaint and they emailed back and said they had spoken to her and since then shes put AD on them all 🙄

Reactions: 10
Her struggle with TTC was because she wouldn't have sex. I can't stop following the train wreck but can't wait for her to have the baby and stop posting and being a beggy bleep.

Hahahhahaah 😅 that Girl needs a bleeping clue. Childbirth ripped me a new hole.
I’m only laugh reacting because I’m in the same boat. Tear in one direction, episiotomy the other, surgery, Physio for a year. The second little treasure was a c-section. Both were ten pounders with insatiable appetites, colic and an aversion to sleep even now and the youngest is 3. Jade has got no idea what she’s in for. It’s a glorious magical time. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
'11 years of wanting you' isn't she 30???? So she's wanted a baby since 19?? 🧐
What else would she be wanting? She has no education, no career, no friends. She’s one of those women for whom their entire existence is living in the same dull town they grew up in, marrying the first guy who’ll have them, and popping out some kids. Wee part time job once the kids go to school then spend their life counting down to grandkids 😴 No ambition, no life

Reactions: 15
What else would she be wanting? She has no education, no career, no friends. She’s one of those women for whom their entire existence is living in the same dull town they grew up in, marrying the first guy who’ll have them, and popping out some kids. Wee part time job once the kids go to school then spend their life counting down to grandkids 😴 No ambition, no life
So true apart from the work bit. Our jade beb couldn’t even handle 7 hours a week in Asda before getting knocked up 🙄🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
This is so true- I might’ve said it on this thread before but Jade reminds me of those girls who I went to school with who planned babies at like 18, probably cos they had nothing else going for them and no ambition so the easiest option was to become a ‘full time mummy’ 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.