lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear they buy clothes just to do swipe ups. Why is she buying dressing she’s always listening to her body and in bed or the seti.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
why is she buying summer clothes for pregnancy?? She will have had the baby way before summer 😂

Reactions: 5
I don’t get the rolling of tops/jumpers so her belly sticks out and the constant stoking of her bump 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why can’t she just put AD and stop pretending she’s doing everyone a proper solid favour with the daily lumi discount swipe up show and tell shill fest.

Who the duck falls for this? Get back on your seti you lump of lying tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t think that’s weird? A lot of my friends have known they wanted children in the future for a long while.
At 19 knowing at some point in your life maybe you'd want to try for a baby yes, I can see that. Most people talk about whether they'd like to have a child at some point in their life.

However, the way it's mentioned about wanting a baby for 11 years seems it was very much a 'now' at 19, not in the future. I do find that odd.

I'm not sure many people want a baby at 19???

Reactions: 6
She also definitely said how she wasn’t ready and for and knew they couldn’t afford a baby yet Rod said he wanted one a couple of years ago around the whole ‘i don’t like sex’ / ‘we onlt have 37p’ phase

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes, because you’ve quite clearly got make up on Jade Beb you knob.

Previous LumiShit posts have proven that your face is nowhere near the same colour as your badly tanned body. Funny how it miraculously now is?

Pahaha!! And that face she pulls/ flares her nostrils ffs - such a knob!! Another full day on the seti for our beb. Stuffing her face and having a bath. I literally can’t wait to see how she copes with a baby.... 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes, because you’ve quite clearly got make up on Jade Beb you knob.

Previous LumiShit posts have proven that your face is nowhere near the same colour as your badly tanned body. Funny how it miraculously now is?
Natural glow under her makeup??? ... I'm off to sit on my seti in shock....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just watched her stories, her face looks greasy not glowy 😂 also I’m reporting her again as she still isn’t classing them as ads

Reactions: 10
I think as soon as baby is born she will do a Lindsey and disappear for a while once the reality sets in and she realises She can’t remember the last time she had a full nights sleep or a warm cuppa 🤣

Reactions: 8
Another beauty from Jade beb, shes been watching her neighbour mow his "loan" 😱🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does her make up on her nose look shite. It’s like she’s tanned or got dark foundation on her bottom half of her face and rubbed her finger the whole way down her nose and like rubbed it off
Or she didn’t blend the contour on her nose

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.