lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my friends still had ivf during covid so it may be ok if they were half way through or something

Reactions: 2
I don’t think ivf either. I think they very rarely have sex and have had some tests that have maybe shown Rhod has a low sperm count, hence why he doesn’t want it shared. Jade’s a drama queen and will have blown the whole thing out of proportion. I feel a bit sorry for Rhod.

Reactions: 7
I really don’t get why she came back to insta. She doesn’t want to share her TTC journey (fair enough) so all she has done is moan about how tit she feels. What’s the point?! I guess it’s all for freebies but so far that doesn’t seem to be going her way 😅

Reactions: 13
I really don’t get why she came back to insta. She doesn’t want to share her TTC journey (fair enough) so all she has done is moan about how tit she feels. What’s the point?! I guess it’s all for freebies but so far that doesn’t seem to be going her way 😅
Surely any self respecting company isn’t gonna wanna work with somebody who has moaned CONSTANTLY since she announced her pregnancy, even though with severe HG she’s been able to eat stuff that others couldn’t even stomach... 🤦🏼‍♀️

‘I love this baby carrier I was kindly gifted by Mamas & Papas I can’t wait to use it but first let me tell you that I’ve spend approx 71 months led out on the SETI because I’ve been severely poorly throughout my 71 month pregnancy’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We haven’t seen any freebies on her stories yet...do you think she’d show us if she got any?

Reactions: 3
Straight from talking about a horrendous time both trying to get pregnant and being pregnant... to then plugging lumi spa

bore off jade Beb

Reactions: 6
I’ve not had IVF but my best friend did. She had 4 rounds and each time 2 wks after implantation they took bloods to see if she was pregnant. Not a urine pregnancy test. And yes of course I’m sure each NHS trust is different and yes I know IVF has many different paths so theirs may have been different too but I just don’t think they did. I feel sick and angry at her vague insinuation that they did. It’s an insult to so many women who are genuinely struggling. The HG lies f*ck me right off and I did have that!!

Reactions: 10
I’ve not had IVF but my best friend did. She had 4 rounds and each time 2 wks after implantation they took bloods to see if she was pregnant. Not a urine pregnancy test. And yes of course I’m sure each NHS trust is different and yes I know IVF has many different paths so theirs may have been different too but I just don’t think they did. I feel sick and angry at her vague insinuation that they did. It’s an insult to so many women who are genuinely struggling. The HG lies f*ck me right off and I did have that!!
To be fair, lots of clinics don’t offer blood tests. I had 2 rounds of IVF and I was given home tests to do 2 weeks after transfer and a second to do a week later. With that being said, I don’t believe she had IVF. If she had of done, there’s no way she would have kept quiet about it!

Reactions: 10
Another ivf’er here. No blood tests included in the package we paid for.
Covid cancelled everything however everything opened back up again in July but there was a backlog. Don’t think she had IVF from what she’s saying, Rhod looked very shocked.. however my friend took a test early and surprised her husband that way. Each to their own and all that!

Reactions: 9
Thread title suggestion:

trunchbull bebs playing “woe is me” on her seti shilling the lumi.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it just me, or is this not just really disrespectful towards her mum? It may just be me that thinks this, and I could understand if her mum wasn’t around. But she is. 🤯
Not sure if I’m reading it wrong but I read it as ‘my first best friend’ (her sister), her mum, and her Nan. Just tit grammar 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I definitely read it like it was all about her Nan but she can be a bit of a bumbling mess so maybe I’ve misinterpreted. If not though it is disrespectful to her Mum.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.