lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FML. Has anyone else made it through those stories?!! What endless drivel. She’s got to be very careful here. She’s never once said she had IVF yet is insinuating the whole time she has. If she’s lying, if this a ploy to get likes / follows / interactions / attention or what she needs it’s wrong and sick. Those incredible brave women who have been through IVF do not need that kick in the teeth. I honestly think she’s mentally unwell. It’s like she will do anything for attention. Freak show.

Reactions: 11
I wonder if it was Rodney and his rug who needed help and he had forbid her to splash his private life over the Internet. We know what she's like she'd have given every single detail if it was her, wanted or not 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Was a blessing shes blocked me 😂 chats abso shite.....her n that bleeping mat/rug and stool wont be missed 😂 or the god awful door.totally insinuating ivf which i dont believe for a minute but then maybe since she didnt like sex with poor old toup head rhodri 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if it was Rodney and his rug who needed help and he had forbid her to splash his private life over the Internet. We know what she's like she'd have given every single detail if it was her, wanted or not 🤦🏼‍♀️
that’s the impression I got

I don’t follow jade as I’ve said before but from reading here does she realise you need to have sex to get pregnant?

and what’s with the caterpillars on her face? 🐛

Reactions: 5
Ding ding ding 🛎 🛎🛎 BINGO. Exactly what I thought with what she has said and put out there

Reactions: 4
It's got to be she can't help herself
She is a chronic over sharer and has previously shared so many personal details that I would keep to my self if I was her. So I think you are into something there for sure

But if she really wanted to genuinely help people with ttc or infertility she would say what their journey was, otherwise don’t allude to anything just shut up and enjoy your longed for pregnancy

Reactions: 7
She is a chronic over sharer and has previously shared so many personal details that I would keep to my self if I was her. So I think you are into something there for sure

But if she really wanted to genuinely help people with ttc or infertility she would say what their journey was, otherwise don’t allude to anything just shut up and enjoy your longed for pregnancy
I wholeheartedly agree. I bet that's why she disappeared off Instagram. She was too busy having a tantrum that it wasn't all quite so perfect and she couldn't be trusted to keep her ever flapping gob shut. Poor Rodney and his Rug 😐

• Haha
She may have been BUT she never used to like having sex so that’s probably why it took 4 years and she’s reluctant to talk about her issues ttc
I think that’s the reason I don’t believe it because she was so blatant about her not liking it. Perhaps that is because there was extra pressure. I’m just putting it out there that I feel like she’s made such a song and dance about it being a joint decision to discuss it and that Rhod doesn’t want to it makes me feel like it could be down to Rhod, just my opinion that I feel like she’s trying to imply it’s not her fault that they have had issues.

He doesn’t react like someone who’s been trying for four years. More like someone’s six months in who’s had a whoops lol
This is also why I thought they hadn’t been trying for 4 years, I would expect tears from one of them. Also Jodi’s reaction when they told them didn’t feel like they even knew they were trying but yet she said that her Bamps couldn’t understand why they couldn’t just get pregnant.

Last edited:
I thought that her sister looked surprised when they announced the pregnancy, which made me think she didn’t know they were trying. But then also from what jade was saying yesterday, the whole fam and the dog (obvs) knew they were trying. I don’t know, I just feel like telling absolutely everyone that you’re struggling is just added pressure. Confide in someone absolutely, but personally for me, I couldn’t tell everybody about it because that just gives them the right to then talk about it and ask you about it which is just extra pressure

It’s hard to know because Jade exaggerates everything. I feel for them if they really were trying for 4 years but unfortunately the way Jade gets on, it makes you think not - you’d have to be actively trying, or receiving treatment etc the whole period for it to be classed as 4 years. Not mention a baby 4 years ago, not have sex for a few years then have to start treatment when you eventually realise it’s not going to work. That’s not 4 years to get there. The reaction of her sister and the things Jade herself has said within the 4 years, don’t add up

Reactions: 9
I don’t know about anyone else, I personally know 5 women that have had IVF in the last 2 years... if they had it is it not really strange that she a) took the test alone and b) bought the baby grow - doing that she’s either found out, kept it from him until the baby grown arrived or bought it before knowing she’s pregnant. All of which paired with her sisters response and Rhod’s response are very odd behaviours and make me think they haven’t had IVF

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she’s had IVF, I’d be surprised if she’d be eligible during a pandemic. She probably didn’t realise you’d have to have sex more than once a year to be successful!

Reactions: 4
My sister in law was supposed to start a round of ivf last may but it got cancelled as it was non essential during the pandemic. Im from wales but I’m unsure if this would be the case everywhere but I doubt that time frame would have been ivf

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.