lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno about you all but when I feel rubbish the last thing I want to do is put a face of make up on, move the same random objects around a room and take photos!

Reactions: 9
She massively over contours her nose doesn’t she 😂
Soooo much contouring. And over highlights her whole face. There is putting on makeup and then there is a face of full on makeup, and Jade still managed to do a full on makeup even though she is unbelievably poorly

Reactions: 6
She was probably hoping pampers would of gifted her all the nappies she’d need
Also does anyone actually ‘choose a nappy brand’??? Or am I just weird? I bought lots of different brands so that we could find the ones which suited us/baby best, plus I’ll just buy whatever ones I can depending on which shop I decide to shop in that week.

Reactions: 12
Also does anyone actually ‘choose a nappy brand’??? Or am I just weird? I bought lots of different brands so that we could find the ones which suited us/baby best, plus I’ll just buy whatever ones I can depending on which shop I decide to shop in that week.
No although 12-13 years ago I only got huggies as they were the best 😊 but jade comes across as a spoilt madam and would love to gloat that pampers because there a very big popular brand have gifted her, of all people nappy’s.

Reactions: 4
We did the same as you, tried out loads to find which ones we liked best. Ended up being pampers or mamia!

Reactions: 3
I always had pampers with my first 3 then went to buggies with my fourth, last 2 I found nettos own brand were amazing and half the price 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I don’t know why but her latest ‘crème egg’ story of her holding up a Oreo egg killed. She’s actually so thick😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone else notice the cushion in her “creme egg” story? 😂😂 first time I’ve seen someone plaster a photo of them self in a wedding dress on a throw cushion.

• Haha
I don’t know why but her latest ‘crème egg’ story of her holding up a Oreo egg killed. She’s actually so thick😂😂
I don’t know why this has pissed me off so much but it has. It’s clearly not a bleeping creme egg jade beb

• Haha
She wants long lushess lashes 😂😂 “luscious”

Oh and now a skincare insta dedicated to the selling of her lumi. Is it me or does she only smile when she’s using her lumi?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.