lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm also laughing at how her first videos with the Lumi she took off her makeup using it and someone shared their screenshot where they said all your showing is your makeup over the devise.. now she is saying about the double cleanse to remove makeup first, just like Em is 🤣 shocking that she's trying to say she isn't selling it!

Reactions: 5
She looks cock-eyed in that posed selfie with the camera in the mirror... I'm from South Wales, not to far from Jade Beb and I can't say I've ever heard the former mining town Blackwood, referred to as a Village 🤔

Not throwing shade at her but I agree with above comments about her sickness, she looks like she's gained about 3/4 stone! Her legs are very swollen and that's not all baby
I'm from South wales and never have I ever said mega or seti 😬

• Haha
Haha same. Seti just breaks me 🤦🏻‍♀️

looks like she’s gone back to bed for the day...again. I’ve never heard of any pregnant woman spending so much time in bed unless it was bed rest 😂😂.She just seems to put make up on, clean her face every day then go to bed!

Reactions: 6
She’s taking Rennie and gulping down hot chocolate😂 what moron with severe heart burn thinks a milky creamy hot choc is a good idea. If she had a brain, she’d be dangerous!

Reactions: 14
She’s taking Rennie and gulping down hot chocolate😂 what moron with severe heart burn thinks a milky creamy hot choc is a good idea. If she had a brain, she’d be dangerous!
I had heart burn so bad with my second kid that I literally couldn’t even think of eating anything creamy or chocolate!

Reactions: 4
I had heart burn so bad with my second kid that I literally couldn’t even think of eating anything creamy or chocolate!
the first time I had pregnancy heart burn I was at work and genuinely thought I was dying😂 I couldn’t even swallow, my throat was on fire! If someone had offered me a hot choc I think I would’ve punched them!

Reactions: 8
the first time I had pregnancy heart burn I was at work and genuinely thought I was dying😂 I couldn’t even swallow, my throat was on fire! If someone had offered me a hot choc I think I would’ve punched them!
😂😂 this made me laugh so much I was 17 when I was pregnant with my first never had heartburn before in my life and I was the same as you I thought I was dying when I did get it 😂 nothing anyone offered me worked I definitely wouldn’t have taken myself to bed with a hot choc

Reactions: 4
So is Jade gonna say those stories weren’t an ad either?! these lumi huns turn every story into them selling their souls lumi’s 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
So is Jade gonna say those stories weren’t an ad either?! these lumi huns turn every story into them selling their souls lumi’s 🙄🙄🙄🙄
She can claim it’s not an AD all she wants. But, I don’t trust anyone with a trunchbull bun who spells settee “seti”.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I came on here just to say.... SAGE?! 😂😂😂 Cannot wait to find out the name when she’s given birth now 😂

She said she likes names beginning with R... If it’s a boy I reckon she will call it Ronnie after Gransha Ron. Or maybe she won’t want to look like she’s copied Hinch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I came on here just to say.... SAGE?! 😂😂😂 Cannot wait to find out the name when she’s given birth now 😂
After seeing that list I dread to think. Thank God, it's not twins or they'd be salt and pepper or peanut butter and jelly.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not sure I believe that they’ve been trying for 4 years.

Reactions: 7
For someone who was pleading poverty (the 26p video 🤦🏻‍♀️) she’s got more clothes than I dunno what!

Gosh, I’d forgotten about the poor post. Didn’t she buy a milkshake with the last of her money 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.