lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For sure each to their own. The pregnancy likely wasn’t the biggest risk to Grace Victory though, she is morbidly obese and BAME.
Exactly! I don’t think purely the fact she was pregnant was the reason for her becoming as ill as she has, it’s most likely the other factors. Hence why they have removed pregnant women from the clinically vulnerable list and just put the on the low risk list, just advising them to be vigilant, social distance as much as possible etc, but no need to completely isolate yourself.

Reactions: 1
Exactly! I don’t think purely the fact she was pregnant was the reason for her becoming as ill as she has, it’s most likely the other factors. Hence why they have removed pregnant women from the clinically vulnerable list and just put the on the low risk list, just advising them to be vigilant, social distance as much as possible etc, but no need to completely isolate yourself.
I never said that what happened to Grace is purely based on her pregnancy, however I will do whatever I can to reduce my own risks and given I have been told to shield I will continue doing so. Having lost relatives to COVID and being advised to shield, I will do everything I can do protect myself and my baby, even if that means not 'popping into a shop'. Anyway, let's move this back to Jadebeb

Reactions: 5
Shielding as it was last year is done away with and extremely clinically vulnerable people are only advised to stay at home. Pregnant people are not extremely clinically vulnerable.

Reactions: 2
AD!!!! PUT bleeping AD ON YOUR STUPID LUMI STORIES BECAUSE THEY ARE bleeping ADVERTS!!!! duck sake it’s boiling my piss all these insta huns who think it doesn’t apply because they assume people are too thick to work out they are flogging it not doing them a favour going them a code 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Folk drive me nuts with shielding cause ur pregnant. Know someone who had covid when pregnant and nothing happened. Your pregnant not disabled 🙄 I may add I was pregnant throughout the height of all of this so feel comfortable to comment. No one is advised to shield simply because of pregnancy. You need to have serious underlying conditions to be asked to shield!

Reactions: 7
I don’t think shielding is advices but definitely trying to reduce your exposure.

I caught Covid at 39 weeks and my poorly baby was in intensive care for 7 weeks with it and will be on medication for at least the first year of her life due to the it. It’s not really a risk I’d want to take again and I have no other underlying issues etc

• Sad
Reactions: 9
AD!!!! PUT bleeping AD ON YOUR STUPID LUMI STORIES BECAUSE THEY ARE bleeping ADVERTS!!!! duck sake it’s boiling my piss all these insta huns who think it doesn’t apply because they assume people are too thick to work out they are flogging it not doing them a favour going them a code 🙄🙄🙄
I sent her a message saying she should put AD. She said this isn't me selling it just showing my skin routine. Aye ok jade away and do us all a favor and duck off and paint a door or something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Folk drive me nuts with shielding cause ur pregnant. Know someone who had covid when pregnant and nothing happened. Your pregnant not disabled 🙄 I may add I was pregnant throughout the height of all of this so feel comfortable to comment. No one is advised to shield simply because of pregnancy. You need to have serious underlying conditions to be asked to shield!
Everyone's situation is different, I said further up the thread that I wrongly assumed everyone is advised to shield when pregnant based on what I have been advised and my two friends. I still go for a walk daily like advised, but I follow the lockdown rules. Who knew such controversy would be caused over someone stating they are following their advise they've been given.. especially seeing as we are still in a lockdown

I don’t think shielding is advices but definitely trying to reduce your exposure.

I caught Covid at 39 weeks and my poorly baby was in intensive care for 7 weeks with it and will be on medication for at least the first year of her life due to the it. It’s not really a risk I’d want to take again and I have no other underlying issues etc
I'm sorry this happened to you that must have been so scary 😔 x

Reactions: 1
I sent her a message saying she should put AD. She said this isn't me selling it just showing my skin routine. Aye ok jade away and do us all a favor and duck off and paint a door or something.
I suppose the 25% off is just her helping out her followers out the kindness of her heart.. does she think people are that stupid!!

Reactions: 17
I messaged her saying the same and she just said she wants to share how amazing it is it is but she isn’t selling it and why would I think that she was 😂🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I messaged her saying the same and she just said she wants to share how amazing it is it is but she isn’t selling it and why would I think that she was 😂🙄
What a lying cow! This is what I mean about her, she acts all crazy and little girl lost when it suits her... but she is a devious mare and can flip out when she needs to

Reactions: 9
What an absolute bleeping SNAKE this one is. How is it not an ad? It must be. Nobody shags their face vibrator as much as she is for social media without it being an AD. Tries to put on the whole ditzy cutesy girly sweetie act when actually she’s devious as duck.

She’s SO despo to be an influencer with weird tit she tags on her photos as well.

The latest is this:
B777A24B-FAFA-4812-BD33-6486654C929B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Fairly sure it’s the company that’s probably telling them to do it that way, SO TRANSPARENT

are they any good? Has anyone got any recommendations for a similar product? I categorically don’t want to buy a lumi lol
I got a “sonic facial cleanser” from Amazon for £30, does exactly the same thing! I love it!

I reported her so hopefully asa get in contact with her soon but I do suggest everyone reports her. acting like she is just a customer, sly little rat 😂

Reactions: 8
I know this might sounds stupid but...How do you report her to asa? I haven’t got a clue how to do it but would LOVE to

I know this might sounds stupid but...How do you report her to asa? I haven’t got a clue how to do it but would LOVE to

here where you do it. when I sent a complaint the other days I sent all the screenshots of her banging on about the lumi, the story of her using a swipe up and then showing her lumi selling page.

Reactions: 6
Shielding as it was last year is done away with and extremely clinically vulnerable people are only advised to stay at home. Pregnant people are not extremely clinically vulnerable.
Shielding was never compulsory, it was always just advice. It’s the same now as it was last year. I say this grumpily as someone who had her first vaccine and the next day got the letter saying I had been added to the clinically extremely vulnerable list. Fun times.

What an absolute bleeping SNAKE this one is. How is it not an ad? It must be. Nobody shags their face vibrator as much as she is for social media without it being an AD. Tries to put on the whole ditzy cutesy girly sweetie act when actually she’s devious as duck.

She’s SO despo to be an influencer with weird tit she tags on her photos as well.

The latest is this:
View attachment 463913
Influencer Business School 🤦🏼‍♀️ what a world we live in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.