lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah she's obviously announced it to her family and friends earlier then come on to tell insta.

God all these influencer announcements. I don't know where to turn šŸ¤£
I wanna know why it all has to be professional photos taken hinch elle darby jade. Famous ppl dont even go to that much trouble all for the gram.

Reactions: 11
I wanna know why it all has to be professional photos taken hinch elle darby jade. Famous ppl dont even go to that much trouble all for the gram.
Professional photos? Lol. Jade is overdressed standing in a wood next to her husband, who is dressed like a 14 year old. Doubt itā€™s a pro shot!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Professional photos? Lol. Jade is overdressed standing in a wood next to her husband, who is dressed like a 14 year old. Doubt itā€™s a pro shot!
I'm just grateful it's not stood by that random pink door it took her 3 months to paint

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Iā€™m pleased for her but I hope sheā€™s preemptively getting support because her mental health is barely ok without a pandemic and a baby involved.
He looks a mess in that picture.
I did think look at the state of Rhod. She looks so put together and he looks like a scruff! I am happy for her as its clearly something she really wants.

Reactions: 3
Ok maybe jades isn't lol. Everything these days is a big deal. if its not pregnancy announcement gender reveals birth announcements.

Reactions: 4
Iā€™m happy for her, I hope she has the support of a good mental health midwife though. They will be fine, I think her rants about money etc were just for the gram and attention because when people gave her ideas to help, she didnā€™t want to know. Rhod isnā€™t my cup of tea but at least he isnā€™t one of those cringe insta husbands who is whipped for the gram

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sheā€™s been active today so looks like sheā€™s back! I do hope her mental health has improved and wish her well with what sounds like a complicated pregnancy

Reactions: 4
Let's brace ourselves for the beggy recommendation posts as per Lil & Ems style - shell have a list of freebies she'll be after just like the rest no doubt

Reactions: 8
I find it so weird that people share pretty much strangers posts to their stories to congratulate them and then the Instagrammer reposts it to their stories.. like whatā€™s that to prove? That you have followers? Just reply to the bleeping story direct!
sheā€™s already been commenting on the likes of snuzpod.. trying to get noticed by them considering they gifted both Lil and Em a snuzpod (possibly both toEm, not 100% on that one) which infuriates me.. someone who spent Ā£200 on a snuzpod for her to be gifted 2!!!

Reactions: 14
Apologies if I offend anybody, but

All these ā€œinfluencersā€getting up duff for ā€œworkā€/content/freebies/likes is a absolute disgrace.

I know they canā€™t technically ā€œworkā€ from home with home sense, primark, Zara and all them shite shops to film their boring hauls are closed, but getting pregnant for content is not ok !!! Become supportive to society through these times ?! Help the NHS ! Volunteer ?! Do some good ?! Oh wait this one couldnā€™t possibly work more than 3 hours in Asda a week even in a pandemic šŸ™„ bet she was showing off like mad and reposting what a proud key worker she is (if little miss lazy still works, and I use that word loosely)

There are many people who would genuinely love to have children to love them and care for, not exploit on social media for ā€œfameā€, boredom and cash šŸ’°

rant over

Reactions: 12
I find it so weird that people share pretty much strangers posts to their stories to congratulate them and then the Instagrammer reposts it to their stories.. like whatā€™s that to prove? That you have followers? Just reply to the bleeping story direct!
sheā€™s already been commenting on the likes of snuzpod.. trying to get noticed by them considering they gifted both Lil and Em a snuzpod (possibly both toEm, not 100% on that one) which infuriates me.. someone who spent Ā£200 on a snuzpod for her to be gifted 2!!!
Biggest Instagram wind up, just like when itā€™s some influencerā€™s birthday and they repost a hundred million happy birthday stories from other people. NOBODY CARES.

Reactions: 6
I just find it ridiculous she was AWOL for months and suddenly appears to announce a pregnancy for the #ads #gift #collab sheā€™s so transparent that it is laughable.

Reactions: 17
the comment on snuz is cringe as duck. Literally begging šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.