lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sister has a bf as it says they’ve bought a house. And there’s no brother tagged in the post but Jade, Rhod and their parents are which looks like it probably is Jade who’s pregnant. Which is amazing news for her and she’s clearly needed the social media break which is probably helping with her mental health too

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So the dressing room will have to be turned into a nursery now
Let’s be thankful she has 9months of deciding a colour for the door, we can’t forget the last debacle

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my god he looks like an absolute melt. What the duck is that hat Rodhri. I wouldn’t let my husband wear that in the street never mind for an announcement pic. And she’s all dressed up 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also I think it super weird that someone as anxious as her would willingly choose to get pregnant in a pandemic but maybe they had treatment

Reactions: 4
Jade is proper fragile, so i hope she will have support around her. Becoming a Mum could also be the making of her!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Shes a spanner short of a toool box
Good luck to her child because it will need it with her as a mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m pleased for her but I hope she’s preemptively getting support because her mental health is barely ok without a pandemic and a baby involved.
He looks a mess in that picture.

Reactions: 9
I haven’t looked at this thread forever but the day I do shes finally announced she’s pregnant. Half an hour after the hinch has.

Reactions: 1
I am genuinely happy for her, really just hope she has a good support system!!

Reactions: 5
She was always moaning they never had any money and couldn't afford furniture for their home so how on earth are they going to afford a baby with only 1 wage coming in?
She is in for a big Wake up call when junior comes along 😂😂

Reactions: 18
I’m guessing she’s seen it was discussed on here?
Nah she's obviously announced it to her family and friends earlier then come on to tell insta.

God all these influencer announcements. I don't know where to turn 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.