lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she's 6/7 months and hasn't bought EVERYTHING she could possibly ever need, where's the real Jade?
She’s and instahin.. no way has she waited till 7 months to announce.. doesn’t give much time for businesses to gift her all she needs for baby,
Plus I imagine she’s the type of person to have a gender scan and then a gender reveal with balloon

Sorry did someone see the comment where someone mentioned hinch and/or Elle also announcing their pregnancy and she was like ‘I haven’t been active so haven’t seen’

erm

first of all, we’ve ALL seen. I didn’t have to be active on Instagram to see either of their announcements

also, she’s literally sharing people’s posts congratulating all three pregnancies, so you’ve clearly seen!

obviously livid that they’ve taken her shine. But I agree with someone above, I think she saw on here that people had seen her sister Facebook so HAD to make the announcement ASAP

Reactions: 5
Sorry did someone see the comment where someone mentioned hinch and/or Elle also announcing their pregnancy and she was like ‘I haven’t been active so haven’t seen’

erm

first of all, we’ve ALL seen. I didn’t have to be active on Instagram to see either of their announcements

also, she’s literally sharing people’s posts congratulating all three pregnancies, so you’ve clearly seen!

obviously livid that they’ve taken her shine. But I agree with someone above, I think she saw on here that people had seen her sister Facebook so HAD to make the announcement ASAP
Hasn't been active 😄 ok Jade Beb

Reactions: 4

erm

Makes me wonder if her silly sister did it on purpose 😂

Reactions: 2
Makes me wonder if her silly sister did it on purpose 😂
It's weird isn't it 🤔 she's kept it quiet for months to spring a virgin birth on everyone then bam - the sister with the hair let's all hell loose....

• Haha
Why has she referred to the Baby as Hamer - Edwards? He Instagram is her married name - Edwards, so I assume she has taken Rhod’s name. Why would she double-barrel the Babies name as it would have a different surname to them ? Very odd.

Wonder if Lil and Emma will do her a virtual baby shower like that time they did one for Robbo 😂

Reactions: 1
Why has she referred to the Baby as Hamer - Edwards? He Instagram is her married name - Edwards, so I assume she has taken Rhod’s name. Why would she double-barrel the Babies name as it would have a different surname to them ? Very odd.
The first wedding pics they put on IG she’s put ‘Mr and Mrs Hamer-Edwards’

I don’t think she’s anywhere near that far on. Probably 20 weeks. She’ll be gutted if it’s a boy I think

I think her other Instagram is Jade Hamer and her Facebook I think is double barrelled. Also her post of bump (unless she is very big) is on par with my week 25 bump from baby number 1. I would say it was her 20 week scan photo and that they were going to announce on New Year’s Day but was probably waiting for a prime posting hour but then the sister shared on Facebook before she had chance to share.

She’s definitely about 6 months. I reckon they’ve had IVF or something like that. She’s struggled for years. That’s why she’s kept it quiet. She’s only come back for the gifts. Also, who the hell calls their decorations “trimmings”... definitely NOT a welsh thing 😂

Reactions: 8
She’s definitely about 6 months. I reckon they’ve had IVF or something like that. She’s struggled for years. That’s why she’s kept it quiet. She’s only come back for the gifts. Also, who the hell calls their decorations “trimmings”... definitely NOT a welsh thing 😂
I think it’s a valleys thing I’m from Cardiff and I had never heard it when my friends from up that way said they are going to ‘trim up’😂

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣 I came here after I saw the story with “trimmings” lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think it’s a valleys thing I’m from Cardiff and I had never heard it when my friends from up that way said they are going to ‘trim up’😂
Blackwood is a very special place 😄 I think Jade beb out-valleys most of them with her ways 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s Hamer-Edwards on Facebook

I am so happy for her if she is pregnant following a struggle. It’s not easy for everyone to get pregnant at the drop of a hat, I know this myself. What annoys me though is if she’s extremely anxious and worried about her pregnancy why not just stay quiet and remain off of social media? Even if her sister shared it on Facebook, doesn’t mean you then have to announce it yourself on a public Instagram. It really just looks like she’s now doing it to get all the free stuff she can get from big companies who look to promote through ‘influencers’ with a high following. Been silent for months and months and coming back on to say you have nothing for your coming baby is so transparent and it’s nothing but embarrassing in my eyes.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.